PDA

View Full Version : lf: apartment to rent

warcritic
07-13-2006, 01:34 PM
im looking for a apartment to rent for sep 1
kinda looking for one around kensington(preferably)/and or downtown
cant really afford much more than 700- 800/month with utilites included
need some sort of parking available and jsut a 1 bdrm/ 1bathroom, and need fridge/stove included

thanks in advance

Xtrema
07-13-2006, 01:55 PM
homerent.ca

and good luck, for that price, you're probably looking for roomates. What you want is over $1K.

Ripper
07-13-2006, 02:02 PM
Last year when I was looking you could get into the older apartments downtown for that much. However, this year they probably have gone up.

warcritic
07-13-2006, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
homerent.ca

and good luck, for that price, you're probably looking for roomates. What you want is over $1K.

if i made that much i would, theres a bunch for over 1g but not much around that area for under it. i jsut wanted to try and live on my own for a while aand have my own privacy

Originally posted by Ripper
Last year when I was looking you could get into the older apartments downtown for that much. However, this year they probably have gone up.

im kinda iffy about moving downtown. i can handle the homeless and waht not, but its the security and the traffic that make me iffy. im in kensington right now and it takes me 10-15min to get to sunridge and all i have to worry about is the massive amount of emo kids in riley park

Weapon_R
07-13-2006, 02:24 PM
I'd say it's virtually impossible to rent for that price anywhere in the downtown area. I have a 500sqft condo rented in SE for 900/month and I can't wait til the tenants lease is over so that I can raise the rates to what everyone else is charging.

Xtrema
07-13-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by warcritic
if i made that much i would, theres a bunch for over 1g but not much around that area for under it. i jsut wanted to try and live on my own for a while aand have my own privacy

I think I've seen a few basement rent for that much. Really rare. But condos/apartments close to LRT/Downtown? Forget about it.

Ultilities excluded may be, not included.