PDA

View Full Version : FS: Archos AV400 - 20GB MP3/MP4 Player + More

/////AMG
07-16-2006, 06:03 AM
Archos AV-420 Pocket Video Recorder

I'm selling my 20GB Archos AV400 (I bought another Archos, so I don't need this).
It's basically a MP3/MP4 Player, Video Recorder, Photo Viewer, Audio Recorder, and portable Hard Drive. It’s everything IN ONE and it’s small and compact so you can take it where ever you go. This is basically like BRAND NEW. I have only used it as a hard drive (to back up my important files). So it’s in immaculate condition.

-The best thing about this is probably the recorder. You can record anything from your TV/Sky/Cable/VCR/DVD box, etc.
-And the Flash Memory slot is great. Lets say you go on holiday and your memory card from your digital camera is full, instead of buying tons of memory cards this thing will save your pictures. All you do is buy the memory card adapter and when you want to take picture off your memory card, put in the AV400 and save the picture on its hard drive. Then your memory card will be empty and you can carry on taking picture knowing the others you took are saved.
-You get everything that originally came with it in the original box.
--------------------------------------------------------
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/8643/dsc023190hx.jpg
All the info below is from the Archos website:

A unique mobile Digital Video Recorder offering direct TV recording and the best of video and photo on the go on a 3.5" colour screen.

-3.5" colour wide screen
-20 GB hard drive
-Easy setup cradle for TV recording & video playback
-Control your VCR, Cable or Satellite receiver
-Record directly TV or make scheduled recordings
-Photo wallet & music player
-Enjoy up to 80 hours of video, 300 hours of music and up to 200,000 photos!

Easy TV set up and control
Dock the AV 420 in the TV Cradle and let it record up to 80 hours of TV programs and movies directly from a TV, VCR, cable box, or satellite tuner. Once you have connected the cradle for the first time, you will not have to reconnect the cables each time you get home. Just dock the AV 400 and you are ready to record or view files on the TV.

Record directly from TV
Record directly television programs, movies and home videos directly from your TV, VCR, DVD player, cable box or satellite receiver (PAL & NTSC) ... and watch on the go! While you are busy doing other things, the Recording Scheduler automatically finds and digitally records the programs and movies that interest you. The AV 400 starts recording based on the time and duration of the recording schedule you have established.

Play Video
Playback recorded TV shows or movies on the go on the built-in color LCD. You can also display video content on a TV or video projector for at-home viewing with family and friends. The AV 400 plays MPEG-4 video in DVD quality (704x480 @ 30 f/s) with CD quality stereo sound. All your videos with you anywhere, anytime.

Photo wallet
Store and view thousands of JPEG photos and make a slide show for family and friends - in two clicks with no computer needed! You can download photos directly from a PC or Macintosh computer through the USB 2.0 interface.

Connectivity
You can also, instantly, transfer photos from memory cards from any digital camera to the AV 400 using the built-in CompactFlash™ reader. If you have an SD, MMC, SmartMedia™, Memory Stick®, just add the AV 400's 4-in-1 optional adapter to transfer images.

Music Player
The AV 400 plays MP3, WMA (including protected files, with Microsoft's Windows Media Digital Rights Management), and WAV music files and is compatible with major on-line music stores. Easily organize songs with the ARCHOS ARClibrary and view by artist, genre, title and year (ID3 compatible). The AV 400 also offers an audio recording application to record (encoding in real time) in WAV (PCM or ADPCM), from almost all analog stereo sources. You can also use the stereo microphone if you want to record notes to yourself for easy access later.

PC autosync
Using the High-speed USB 2.0 interface, Windows Media® Player 10 will easily auto-synchronize the downloaded media to your AV 420 when you connect it to your PC, or if need be, convert your media to one of the AV 420 compatible formats (WMA and WMV).
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3825/dsc023222ke.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/2646/dsc023273zd.jpg

I though I'd try on here and other site before I slap it on eBay, even though I don't really want to put it on ebay.

$450 by Paypal
Which includes shipping with tracking number and it'll be insured. (No tax or fees, I'll send it as a gift)
OR
I can send it to a friend in Calgary and you pay him cash and he'll give you the AV400.

/////AMG
07-18-2006, 04:20 AM
Bump.

/////AMG
07-20-2006, 10:34 AM
Bump, might put it on eBay soon...

/////AMG
08-03-2006, 03:22 PM
Sold, please close.