PDA

View Full Version : WTBL: Caffeine Free Coke

A790
07-16-2006, 07:36 AM
Hey Guys;

As the title suggests, I want to buy caffeine free coke. NOT caffeine free DIET, but regular caffeine free.

I can't seem to find any, anywhere, so this is my last ditch effort.

Everything needs to be shipped to ON, but purolator ground shipping or whatever is fine (the el cheapo ground).

I am willing to pay:

$6 for a six pack.
$10 for a case.
$15 for a case of 24.

Or, if you have odd multiples of cans and want to sell em, name your price. As well, everything can be negotiated.

I am VERY desperate to get my hands on as much as I can, so PM ME NOOOOOOW.

megavolt
07-16-2006, 07:53 AM
Why don't you talk to a Coke distributor?

When I was really looking for a Foothills Creamery Cherry Custard ice cream fix I finally went right to Foothills Creamery and bought myself a whole tub of the stuff.

Darkane
07-16-2006, 01:28 PM
Coke Zero has no caffiene I think. Zero cal, zero sugar, zero caf.

A790
07-16-2006, 02:41 PM
The reason why I'm asking here is because it's been discountinued in Ontario, and I can't find it here period. I tried buying it online, but international shipping for it was too high.

As well, Coke Zero sucks.

gofastmerc
07-16-2006, 05:29 PM
Coke Zero has caffiene.

Last week Safeway in Okotoks had some.

gofastmerc
07-16-2006, 05:30 PM
A&W Rootbeer is caffiene free, too. BTW.

A790
07-16-2006, 07:43 PM
Kay, well, if you are out and you come across some, BUY it and I will buy it from you.

As this thread suggests, I want to BUY some! So if you've got some, SELL IT to me!

A790
07-17-2006, 02:46 PM
Getting a few messages about people finding some. I live in Toronto and can't find any here.

If you pick some up for me, I'll reimburse the cost plus a finders fee and shipping! Help a beyonder out :)

Thanks guys

xrayvsn
08-07-2006, 08:41 PM
I saw 9 dozen of these at the Shawnessy Safeway today - was going to get some for you, then I thought maybe you could get it yourself if I told you...

So it looks like you are not in Calgary as your avatar suggests. Do you still want some? It is the caffeine free Coke Classic - not the diet kind.

MrPid
08-07-2006, 08:51 PM
Cam...

I PM'd you on the 17th of last month that there was plenty of this stuff out in Western Canada and that my wife would accommodate you along with her tons of ebay stuff if you would supply her an email address to open up a dialogue, but you never pm'd one back...