PDA

View Full Version : JDM Supra Import to Calgary

amorak
07-16-2006, 05:54 PM
Hey guys,

I am looking at the multitude of importers on the west coast who'll import a 1991JZA70 (Toyota Supra) for me.

I am looking for a 2.5 GT R package (Recaro). Who's the best importer to go with, and what sort of suggestions and experience do others have in this process?

Ideally I'd like to get the car shipped straight to Calgary, but I can arrange to pick up in BC, of course.

Thanks!

and before I get an earful of JDM-crap buckets, know that I am a MKIII Supra enthusiast and mod from SupraForums.com, so I am nto some n00b who's hard for JDM. I just want the 1JZ-GTE engine that the Jap's were so lucky to get.

retro-steve
07-16-2006, 05:58 PM
my friend has a JDM MKIIITT supra that he's looking to sell...if you want more info PM me and we'll talk :thumbsup:

rm777
07-18-2006, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by amorak
Hey guys,

I am looking at the multitude of importers on the west coast who'll import a 1991JZA70 (Toyota Supra) for me.

I am looking for a 2.5 GT R package (Recaro). Who's the best importer to go with, and what sort of suggestions and experience do others have in this process?

Ideally I'd like to get the car shipped straight to Calgary, but I can arrange to pick up in BC, of course.

Thanks!

and before I get an earful of JDM-crap buckets, know that I am a MKIII Supra enthusiast and mod from SupraForums.com, so I am nto some n00b who's hard for JDM. I just want the 1JZ-GTE engine that the Jap's were so lucky to get.

I know that there is a guy on SF who calls himself "GarageFujimoto" that has imported a few cars from Japan. I think he lives in Lethbridge. Good Luck.

CalgarySupra
07-18-2006, 04:41 PM
yeah they shouldnt cost too much. make sure the importers fee is more more then 1k. i seen super nice 1991's/92s for for 2000usd