PDA

View Full Version : Motive Action Careers?

Slashin_
07-17-2006, 02:56 PM
Anyone been throiught them i was look for a job in the herald
and they have an ad to start a career in the auto indutry,funded from government of alberta and canada

ad = "mechanics career start for skill &jobs experience in the auto body,heavy duty and autp industry,no exp necessary","programs provided at no cost,subsidies availible for eligible unemployed aged 18-30,grad guaranteed jobs"

Sophal
07-17-2006, 04:20 PM
that gov't program was designed for nobodies. it's ment for guys that are uneducated and unemployed collecting EI or some kind of social support. so if you're a highschool grad with a job SOL

nonsane
07-18-2006, 08:13 AM
My old work used to let people volunteer from there(Part of the program is you have to work in a mechanical place for 1 month (with no pay)

and all the people comming out of there had no idea about cars. It was very frusterating. We had 2-3 students from there work with us. Most frusterating people we ever had to deal with.

ninspeed
07-23-2006, 09:53 PM
Its a great program if you put all the bs aside... Of the 20 some kids i have had in my shop over the past 3 3-1/2 years, i have only seen one that had potential.. and we hired him.. the rest where stinky young kids that never showerd cuas they could not figure out what way the tap turns... let alone anything about a car. and usualy never came to work cuas they where hung over, or had court