PDA

View Full Version : Supplements : Best Online Store

Shftup
07-19-2006, 07:10 PM
Looking for a complete online store for supplements, everything from protien to weight loss to body building.

Please list sites that are located in Canada. I know some good USA ones, but looking for Canadian stores. thanks.

pinoyhero
07-19-2006, 07:16 PM
www.supplementscanada.com

I used them for 4 large orders ($150-$300) but on the last order they sent me one box of expired bars and one box of bars that expire in Sept of this year. Not cool, I thought they would just replace them but they wanted me to send them back, too much hassle for me, I'll be awaiting other sites from beyonders to try...

00CivicSi
07-19-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
www.supplementscanada.com

I used them for 4 large orders ($150-$300) but on the last order they sent me one box of expired bars and one box of bars that expire in Sept of this year. Not cool, I thought they would just replace them but they wanted me to send them back, too much hassle for me, I'll be awaiting other sites from beyonders to try...

That's why some of thier stuff is so cheap. They buy out all coming to expiry products from vendors at a crazy discount and then sell it back with a small mark up but still draws you into thier site or stores.

BloodBaneZXY
07-20-2006, 01:00 AM
www.sndcanada.com

Never had a problem, wicked website!

Shftup
07-20-2006, 01:44 AM
keep em coming - this is good.

TrevorK
07-20-2006, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by BloodBaneZXY
www.sndcanada.com

Never had a problem, wicked website!

Leaps and bounds ahead of anyone else for service. Shipping usually only takes a couple days.

pinoyhero
07-20-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by 00CivicSi

That's why some of thier stuff is so cheap. They buy out all coming to expiry products from vendors at a crazy discount and then sell it back with a small mark up but still draws you into thier site or stores.

With respect to the tri-o-plex bars their prices are the same as snd. If their business plan is to buy near expired or expired goods and then sell them off at "discounted" prices then it sems pretty shady. I would like to think they do not do this and just had a snag. If they are claiming a discount over regualr prices then should also disclose its because they prodcuts are near useless of that's the intent. I think I'll give snd a try.

pinoyhero
07-25-2006, 12:28 PM
Any others out there people are using?

Shftup
07-25-2006, 07:26 PM
there has 2 b more out there, only 2 places??

bulaian
07-26-2006, 07:08 AM
I've used www.supplementscanada.com and i've found it to be pretty good. Of course if you buy the stuff that 75% off or more, then you're going to get products that are closer to expiry, hell they even post the expiry dates on the products that are discounted THAT much.

Free shipping with orders over $100 and they always send you some extras... t-shirt, shaker cups, sample sizes of NO, protein bars, etc

pinoyhero
07-26-2006, 06:28 PM
I paid full price for the xpired bars, they were not on discoutn cause they were expiring...and snd has the same price on them

RX-7_TWINTURBO
07-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Ive used bodybuilding.com before and for big orders it was definatley way cheaper then anything in canada.
However, I've heard they are now adding a charge for canadian customers to avoid customs fee's but it is not working and all the canadian customers are getting screwed.

Shftup
07-27-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO
Ive used bodybuilding.com before and for big orders it was definatley way cheaper then anything in canada.
However, I've heard they are now adding a charge for canadian customers to avoid customs fee's but it is not working and all the canadian customers are getting screwed.

I made an order from them about a month ago - $120 US - no duties/taxes for me.
Maybe I was lucky.

RX-7_TWINTURBO
07-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Shftup

I made an order from them about a month ago - $120 US - no duties/taxes for me.
Maybe I was lucky.
yeah, I actually just looked further into it and it looks as if they have basicly changed back to the way they were before and have started using dhl for alot of their shipping. it seems packages are going thru with little or no fees using this method, the only qualm i have with ordering from bb.com is that they will often hold your packages at the border and have a superior inspect them to make sure we're not trafficking steroids. Anything that says "bodybuilding" on it will most likely be intercepted. It takes weeks.

pinoyhero
07-27-2006, 04:48 PM
Hmm that's a drawback I like the fact that I order from supcan and basically get my order within 2 days. Any other canadian sites?