PDA

View Full Version : FR: A bedroom in a two bedroom apartment VERY close to the U of C

Mo Squared
07-19-2006, 08:28 PM
OK I got a 2 bedroom apartment that is right next to the U of C and the Foothills Hospital. The building name is Patrician Village and the website can be found at www.bwalk.com

The rent $600 includes all utilities except electric which will barely come to anything. We may be able to split wireless with someone living there in another unit :thumbsup: , or just get our own internet and TV. Its all up to whoever wants the place with me.

I am a pre med student in the Bachelor of Health Science Program. I am a pretty huge nerd during the week, but I do tend to party a bit on the weekends. I love soccer, and I'm pretty outgoing.

So anyone interested let me know.....I get possesion of the place on September 1st, pics to come in a bit, lease will be required till may 2007

Thanks guys

Mo Squared
07-20-2006, 05:00 AM
Next morning bump, there are pictures of that website, and also the price im asking is less than u would regularly pay if u look at the rates on the website! you save over 100 dollars a month for a prime apartment