PDA

View Full Version : My car got egged.....

88CRX
04-14-2003, 04:43 PM
So ya i went out to my car this morning and a nice old egg shell on my side mirror. Luckily it rained all night so no paint damage.... just egg that went down the window into the door so now my car stinks.

I really want to catch who did it and break their knee caps with a bat.
:guns: :guns: :guns:

air_mikey
04-14-2003, 05:04 PM
:guns: stupid vandals. hope you catch the bastards.

FiveFreshFish
04-14-2003, 05:07 PM
Luckily, it didn't happen in 30+ºC weather. That happened to my Si a few years ago... baked all day in the sun.

Killumanti
04-14-2003, 05:44 PM
damn, stupid idiots, hope you catch em man.

91_Integz
04-14-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
So ya i went out to my car this morning and a nice old egg shell on my side mirror. Luckily it rained all night so no paint damage.... just egg that went down the window into the door so now my car stinks.

I really want to catch who did it and break their knee caps with a bat.
:guns: :guns: :guns:

I dont know if you noticed but i got egged too last summer...twice in two weeks. Both hit my paint though so i have circle chip marks....You wouldn't think that would happen on our street hey?....such a piss off :guns:

88CRX
04-14-2003, 08:29 PM
yeh, i've never had any problems (besides those dumb ass kids using my car as a goal post for street hockey. lol. i set my alarm off from inside and they all ran home. ha)

but ya if it wasn't raining i'd be screwed cause it would have wrecked my show quality paint job...... right :rolleyes: show quality. but thats not to point. even if my paint job sucks ass it still shouldn't be messed with.