PDA

View Full Version : fs 1996 hatch

Gravy_83
07-23-2006, 03:34 PM
well hit a cement partition thing in a parking lot and i don't have the money to fix it. no frame damage still driving it but I need to pass out of province inspection and I can't afford it so going to sell it for what I owe on it. I owe 4500$ so thats a firm price.

now it needs 2 new front fenders and maybe a front bumper. rest of the car is in great shape. no rust underneath it or on it. this was originally a calgary car i then moved to new brunswick and came back so will need to pass out of province I think. either way I would still rather sell it and get rid of my debt.

also will need center consol and deck. got some rims last week or so. vw snowflakes with some new all seasons on it. will need a muffler as well.

has a new engine in it put in about 7 months ago pulls very strong. it's a d16y7....but we put a tranny from an si so it pulls much stronger than the non si tranny. has an intake as well.

firm on price but can budge a bit as well I would just need to cover the difference. but yeah 4500$ for a 1996 civic in easily repairable state and a fresh engine.

will try to have pics.

Gravy_83
07-23-2006, 03:35 PM
car is red by the way.

WWJAI
07-23-2006, 03:35 PM
i thought you bought a full exhaust for this car not to long ago.

Gravy_83
07-23-2006, 03:59 PM
no I was looking to get one but I didn't get around to it yet. I had gotten a great quote from speedtech for 550$ for a full apexi ws exhaust just had other things needed attention first family wise before I could get this done.

Gravy_83
07-23-2006, 07:04 PM
willing to budge on price a bit too

this was last year right after the fresh swap swap is like no more than 8 months old.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/Gravy_83/civic5.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/Gravy_83/civic6.jpg

Gravy_83
07-23-2006, 07:05 PM
looks like this basicly but with snowflakes instead of passat rims and needs the fenders which can be had cheap on beyond from a member on here i can send info to someone needing it if they buy the car.

Gravy_83
07-25-2006, 09:22 PM
no longer for sale. working on a trade if it dosn't happen i will fix it up and insure it later. thanks for the couple people interested.