PDA

View Full Version : Photo album printing

Slow5Oh
07-23-2006, 04:04 PM
I just got back from my vacation & want to put together a photo album for my parents. Not a CD/DVD, something in print that they can keep on their coffee table, will have pics of sites, buildings, family etc..... Can anyone recommend a place? I was thinking Kinko's but I haven't checked them out yet.

I don't want to print pics & put them in an old-school album, I want the printed like a book with different layouts on each page & maybe little blurbs of text.

Thanks.

turboMiata
07-24-2006, 07:55 AM
do you have a mac? if so you can try their iPhoto books. prices are very reasonable but quality isn't all that spectacular.

3g4me
07-24-2006, 01:26 PM
If you are familiar with adobe illustrator you could just set up all the pages the way you want and take it to a printing place.ie. DPI, Sundog, western canadian, carbon copy.

Melinda
07-24-2006, 02:13 PM
Black's has an online program where you can lay out a photo album and make something like that, then send it to them via that website and they print it for you and ship it. I did one of these for my mom for mother's day and she loved it. It wasnt pro photo quality but it was nice enough for a memory album for a trip.

Slow5Oh
07-24-2006, 05:35 PM
Thaks everyone. The Blacks web page looks like it will do the trick.