PDA

View Full Version : My "JDM Goodies" came in today!!!!!!!

jdmakkord
04-14-2003, 08:09 PM
:D :drool: :eek:
nuff said

for now;)

04blackMAX
04-14-2003, 08:11 PM
what are we lookin at man there are no pics????

jdmakkord
04-14-2003, 08:12 PM
I'll post all of the pics tomorrow....u'll see

Blue Devil 2
04-14-2003, 08:12 PM
:eek: those jdm goodies are off the hook yo

kevie88
04-14-2003, 08:14 PM
http://www.raceworx.com/funnypics/monkey%20humping%20robot.jpg

hehe

04blackMAX
so why did you post a thread today??...

ACS-e36
lol he got excited!

Toms-Celica
04-14-2003, 08:20 PM
OMG what a bad idea and waste of click time

jdmakkord
04-14-2003, 08:26 PM
Ill give you guys a hint They start with t end with e
and are bright purple, black, pink, and chrome.

The man with the pictures is sleeping, so I'll post the answer with the pics tomorrow:)

Superesc
04-14-2003, 08:28 PM
Tanabe Coilovers????

jdmakkord
04-14-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Superesc
Tanabe Coilovers????

:thumbsup:

Superesc
04-14-2003, 08:29 PM
I am a sucker for JDM !!! :rofl:

Ben
04-14-2003, 08:42 PM
wtf nav, you homo, the idea is to actually show us instead of being a gimp and not, haha

FiveFreshFish
04-14-2003, 08:45 PM
:D

jdmakkord
04-14-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Ben
wtf nav, you homo, the idea is to actually show us instead of being a gimp and not, haha

Ryan took the pics, and went to sleep. Gotta wait for his lazy ass!! haha

04blackMAX
04-14-2003, 08:48 PM
so why didnt you post when pics were ready????

jdmakkord
04-14-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by vsmSIR
so why didnt you post when pics were ready????

Why not?

04blackMAX
04-14-2003, 08:52 PM
u got us all excited for a pic man, and i waited and waited thought its a big pic, nothing came up......very cruel nav very cruel

jdmakkord
04-14-2003, 08:57 PM
haha I can be an asshole sometimes. Anyone that knows me shouldn't be surprised! lol

jdmakkord
04-14-2003, 11:04 PM
:D

04blackMAX
04-14-2003, 11:06 PM
now u show us pictures of the box, come on man

Superesc
04-14-2003, 11:07 PM
Woo Christmas in April!

jdmakkord
04-14-2003, 11:07 PM
oops sorry I must have edited my first post

Ben
04-14-2003, 11:11 PM
oooo, purdy!

KoukiS14
04-14-2003, 11:11 PM

04blackMAX
04-14-2003, 11:14 PM
WOWEEEE HKS BOXES

jdmakkord
04-14-2003, 11:15 PM
WOWEEEE HKS BOXES

Woweee jackass!!!!

04blackMAX
04-14-2003, 11:19 PM
sorry man, i dont get excited over JDM boxes...i got a blender last week, ill post pics of the box in a bit....:)

KoukiS14
04-14-2003, 11:20 PM
eat a dick, lol

04blackMAX
04-14-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by NismoS14
eat a dick

awwww did i upset you lil ryan...

KoukiS14
04-14-2003, 11:23 PM

awwww did i upset you lil ryan...

Nope!

redline_13000
04-14-2003, 11:27 PM
common guys, just look at the damn springs :thumbsup:

KoukiS14
04-14-2003, 11:33 PM
Another jdm box for ya....

Actual product pics when the sun comes up...

04blackMAX
04-14-2003, 11:35 PM
hahaha iam not even gonna comment

jdmakkord
04-14-2003, 11:54 PM
sure got owned allright:rolleyes: fuck whatever
Its done

T5_X
04-15-2003, 12:04 AM
sorry man, i dont get excited over JDM boxes...i got a blender last week, ill post pics of the box in a bit....:) :rofl:

Superesc
04-15-2003, 08:59 AM
Japanese products is all about packaging, that's one reason why I like buying Chinese cds hehehe Love asian package/brand designs.

spyguy
04-15-2003, 04:41 PM
just getting concensus on this...doesnt JDM mean japanese domestic market? meaning that most of the stuff you cant buy here locally? all those box of goodies are available at pretty much any tuner shop...

5.9 R/T
04-15-2003, 04:50 PM
I think as long as it has "made in japan" somewhere on the new part it makes it better then the part that it will be replaceing which most likely also says "made in japan".

jdmakkord
04-15-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by spyguy
just getting concensus on this...doesnt JDM mean japanese domestic market? meaning that most of the stuff you cant buy here locally? all those box of goodies are available at pretty much any tuner shop...
Actually, all of those boxes came JAL direct to us, from japan.

three.eighteen.
04-15-2003, 06:38 PM
first its the definition of 'rice' ppl argue over...now the definition of 'jdm'...

jdmakkord
04-15-2003, 06:55 PM
Guess they arent considered Jdm, because they arent black rota wheels

04blackMAX
04-15-2003, 09:49 PM
i never really understood the whole jdm craze, its like saying here give me 4 times the amount of cash ..ill kick you in the sack, and give you pretty much the same thing. Thought your suspensions pretty tight, but alot of shit you gusy wait and wait for from japan you can get here anytime

Superesc
04-15-2003, 09:55 PM
i never really understood the whole jdm craze, its like saying here give me 4 times the amount of cash ..ill kick you in the sack, and give you pretty much the same thing. Thought your suspensions pretty tight, but alot of shit you gusy wait and wait for from japan you can get here anytime

I don't understand the whole USDM craze???:dunno:

its just a genre man, just like music, some ppl dig jazz, while others punk rock, and others trance. Different taste for different folks.

jdmakkord
04-15-2003, 10:06 PM

Yeah but for the prices we get this stuff for, its worth the wait. And I'd rather get something that no one else around here has. Yay skunk2 coils or gc coils....even tein. Though everyone gets entry level tein(cost), but whatever. From the time I ordered my coils to the day they were delivered to Ryan's house took like a week and a half. Not too bad considering most shops around here take more than that just to place the order.

spyguy
04-16-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by jdmakkord

Actually, all of those boxes came JAL direct to us, from japan.

so youre saying that my tanabe exhaust system with the "made in japan" on the box is JDM? im confused

sustec pros are available anywhere in NA

jdmakkord
04-16-2003, 12:06 AM
In my opinion, Tanabe is Jdm. For what its worth, sure its available here, so is spoon and mugen. Its all imported and sold here because there arent too many domestic producers of these products.

Hollywood
04-16-2003, 12:13 AM
sorry man, i dont get excited over JDM boxes...i got a blender last week, ill post pics of the box in a bit....:)

Hahahaha, I like that, it was funny.:rofl:

Originally posted by spyguy

Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
I think as long as it has "made in japan" somewhere on the new part it makes it better then the part that it will be replaceing which most likely also says "made in japan".

One thing to understand is that some of us have JDM engines in our cars, so after we get kicked in the balls for the cost we feel the need to show people that we think it's worth getting kicked in the balls for certain items that we don't have a choice but to buy from japan.

I do have a lot of non-jdm stuff, ask darknight I'm the SR bargin hunter. But some of the things were worth it like my HKS intercooler kit, little over 1500.00CAD. I wore a cup for that one ;)

jdmakkord
04-16-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Hollywood

I do have a lot of non-jdm stuff, ask darknight I'm the SR bargin hunter. But some of the things were worth it like my HKS intercooler kit, little over 1500.00CAD. I wore a cup for that one ;)

You should see orrins bro's ic that came in yesterday!!:eek: :drool: Not to mention the exhaust, and all of his other gear for his 240.

Hollywood
04-16-2003, 12:24 AM

You should see orrins bro's ic that came in yesterday!!:eek: :drool: Not to mention the exhaust, and all of his other gear for his 240.

He bought the same intercooler as what I have. I'm curious to hear his bee R exhaust, but I can't give away my love for my "JDM Trust/Greddy DD exhaust". Hahaha sorry for more JDM talk.:dunno: ;)

jdmakkord
04-16-2003, 12:26 AM

He bought the same intercooler as what I have. I'm curious to hear his bee R exhaust, but I can't give away my love for my "JDM Trust/Greddy DD exhaust". Hahaha sorry for more JDM talk.:dunno: ;)

Kinda funny, they walked around the corner to pick it all up. lol
I'm sure Orrin will post pics soon, of everything. Besides, they were gonna bolt the exhaust on today!

J.D. McNugent
04-16-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Superesc
Japanese products is all about packaging, that's one reason why I like buying Chinese cds hehehe Love asian package/brand designs. hahahahahaha love "asian packages" hey.....lol.....I bet you do.

04blackMAX
04-16-2003, 01:56 AM
hahahah...who is this J.D. McNugent guy.......hahahah hes owning everyone, who will stop him hahahahah

rage2
04-16-2003, 08:41 AM
In my opinion, Tanabe is Jdm. For what its worth, sure its available here, so is spoon and mugen. Its all imported and sold here because there arent too many domestic producers of these products.
Well, a Honda Civic is made in Japan and imported to the US for sale in the US market, but that doesn't make it JDM.

Personally, I thought JDM means any OEM factory part that was designed for the Japanese market, and not imported by the Canadian/US division of that company. I've never considered anything aftermarket to be JDM. Mugen, Nismo, etc. parts are a bit of a grey area, because Mugen is so closely tied with Honda, Nismo to Nissan.

But hey, that's just me :D.

legendboy
04-16-2003, 08:55 AM
I agree, to echo what rage2 said, aftermarket parts are not jdm unless they are only available in japan. Furthur, jdm = japanese domestic market means that something was/is only offered to the japanese market. Something like an honda integra clock block plate is a JDM peice. Tanabe coilovers, sw388's...etc... are not JDM at all imo. I think its funny to hear people say WOW JDM DUDE! when someone has black wheels (jdm look) and shit like that...... ricers......

B17a
04-16-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by legendboy
I agree, to echo what rage2 said, aftermarket parts are not jdm unless they are only available in japan. Furthur, jdm = japanese domestic market means that something was/is only offered to the japanese market. Something like an honda integra clock block plate is a JDM peice. Tanabe coilovers, sw388's...etc... are not JDM at all imo. I think its funny to hear people say WOW JDM DUDE! when someone has black wheels (jdm look) and shit like that...... ricers......

My car's made in Japan, I'm sure the blood sweat and tears of some Japanese assembly worker is all over my car, is that JDM?

legendboy
04-16-2003, 09:25 AM
lol, yes, you have jdm bodly fluid in your car hehe

LUDELVR
04-16-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by B17a

My car's made in Japan, I'm sure the blood sweat and tears of some Japanese assembly worker is all over my car, is that JDM?

So does that mean the railrodas are CDM?? :dunno: :dunno: :rofl: :rofl:

Hollywood
04-16-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
aftermarket parts are not jdm unless they are only available in japan. Furthur, jdm = japanese domestic market means that something was/is only offered to the japanese market.

I thought that's how everyone interprates JDM, but I guess not.

But I don't see why people have to have hate because others have and or advertise JDM stuff. The shit is usally more expensive and more rare so people generally play it up.

People can flame me on this but in the Nissan world the JDM goodies are usally (not all) top quality and performance, over what is offered here in NA.

rage2
04-16-2003, 01:55 PM
But I don't see why people have to have hate because others have and or advertise JDM stuff. The shit is usally more expensive and more rare so people generally play it up.
I don't think there's hating going on, it's just a nice friendly debate on terminology :D.

Back on topic, those tanabe's look sweet hehe.

B17a
04-16-2003, 02:36 PM

I thought that's how everyone interprates JDM, but I guess not.

People can flame me on this but in the Nissan world the JDM goodies are usally (not all) top quality and performance, over what is offered here in NA.

Like Rage said, no hating, just wanted some clarification on what the true definition should be. Plus I was making a sarcastic comment to make my point about JDM overkill.

darknight
04-16-2003, 03:05 PM
JDM- is hyped up way to much. Sure it's nice to get something from Japan, something that is some what of a rareity, but if I was able to get it on this continent I'd go that route. JDM is just a whole lotta hype brought on by magazines like super street, and import tuner etc. I do however think think that the qualtiy of products from Japan seem to be far superior to that of alot of USDM manufatures. But like ever country, everyone has there good tuners and crappy tuners. Fortunatley for those Japanese they have the edge on us and have hand fulls of great aftermarket companies. thats my 3 cents.

orrin