feel bad for the guy

but the music playin in the background just didnt fit the video

Importz
07-23-2006, 11:41 PM
u think he survived?

adam c
07-23-2006, 11:45 PM
I love tigers - favorite animal

that movie was pretty cool, feel bad for the guy yea but it shows the power and abilities of one of the best predators in the wild

AzN'SKillZ
07-24-2006, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Importz
u think he survived?

probly not.

the video cuts off just wen the tiger opens it jaws to attack. and it kinda look like it was goin for the nech

adam c
07-24-2006, 12:50 AM
^^ nah, it got his arm. there were other people there so im sure the tiger died

AzN'SKillZ
07-24-2006, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by adam c
^^ nah, it got his arm. there were other people there so im sure the tiger died

on further review ur right it did get the arm.

depends if the other ppl hav any weapons that could take the tiger out.

a.z13
07-24-2006, 07:02 AM
im surprised the elephant just stayed there. i would thought it woulda tried to defend itself or get out of the way but it casually stood there ahhahahah

treg50
07-26-2006, 02:52 PM
:eek: HOLY frikking hell man!! That was some major major altitude and air time... pretty scary, considering elephants are quite tall.

Like most other cats when they jump onto something they don't bounce off, they use their claws to dig in, hang-on, and climb. Most likely it gripped onto the elephant (the elephants head in this case... ouch) and pulled itself up to get to the man. Notice how the tiger is going for pure-human-ass here. Locked on like a missle and swiping right at the man. It doesn't care about the elephant.

The poor elephant has probably never been attacked and been contact with a hostile tiger. Why didn't the elephant move?? I had no time to react! This was in slow-motion, PLUS it should give you a sense of the tiger's lightning quick attack and power. After the tiger hit, I'm pretty sure the elephant freaked out.

Can't get over that amazingly scary leaping ability. :eek: