Internal spinning media drives HDD, DVD-ROM
Hard disk capacity 30 GB
LAN connection 10/100Mbit/s, integrated
Battery rating 3,600 mAh
Software Microsoft Office 2003 Professional - Brand New in package
................. Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Extra's Linksys Etherfast 10/100 Compact USB Adapter
............ Power Supply

Sellers Notes It's been a great laptop while in my possesion, i realized i dont need one and need to sell, the display is amazing!, so sharp and clear!, it's in very good condition other then a few minor scratches on the lid, i will throw in some games if i find some and can pre-load software onto the laptop if buyer wishes....

http://www.plonter.co.il/graphics/product_images/full/LATITUDE-C600.gif

Review
The Dell Latitude C600 is a straightforward corporate laptop with excellent battery life and some special touches.

One aspect that is unique among the machines we tested (and worth copying by others) is the inclusion of both a touch pad and pointing stick. Those who are comfortable with both features can switch back and forth, depending on the task (both are active concurrently), and those with a preference can choose between them, turning one or the other off.

The C600 has an internal antenna for wireless networking, and Dell offers, for an extra $199 (direct), an internal Mini-PCI 802.11b adapter. Unfortunately, that card needs to be plugged into the same slot as the wired Ethernet Mini-PCI adapter. So to toggle between wired and wireless networking, you'll have to use a PC Card for one of them. This is an unexpected omission, especially when the similarly priced Acer and Toshiba models include standard internal wireless network and Ethernet capability.

Hot-swapping modules to and from the single bay worked like a charm: We just clicked an icon on the System Tray, ejected one module, and popped in the new one. Another highlight is the high-resolution display. Although its 14.1-inch size is the same as most others, the screen's 1,400-by-1,050 native resolution lets you see more of a document or Web page without scrolling.

As for the audio capabilities, the speaker volume was very low: For presentations, you'll need an external pair of powered speakers. The keyboard layout, spacing, and feel were all comfortable. One notable keyboard feature is the Dell AccessDirect button, which calls up the on-disk documentation. You can also program this button to launch a frequently used application or-even more useful for IT managers-to preconfigure each machine with a specific support resource, such as Dell's technical-support Web site.

Dell also caters to tech managers' needs. Bay modules, batteries, docking slices or stations, and an AC adapter can be shared among any Latitude C-series models, including legacy systems (CPx, CPt, CPi, and others). The modules also can be shared with L-series models via an external expansion bay and an IDE cable. Also, the primary and secondary battery are identical and can be used in either the battery bay or the multipurpose bay.

Speaking of battery life, the C600 beat out all the other notebooks in our roundup. With a system weight of 5.4 pounds, the C600 is one of the bulkier models we tested. Those extra few ounces (due to its bigger battery), however, translate to more than 3.5 hours of runtime or nearly 8 hours with an extra battery installed in the modular bay.

The C600 comes with minimal printed documentation, but Dell balances this shortcoming with outstanding, comprehensive on-disk system reference material and a three-year warranty.

$450obo

( Calgary Only )....

I would also like to note that the Laptop just had a fresh re-install of Windows XP Pro and was tweeked for maximum performance, by yours truly....

:)

sukito
07-24-2006, 07:18 PM
I'll give you 50, get back to me asap... I'll take it tonight, don't bother messaging me back tomorrow, because this offer is only good til midnight

Takahashi
07-24-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by sukito
I'll give you 50, get back to me asap...
you wish....

:rolleyes:

Takahashi
07-25-2006, 01:52 AM
I would like to note that it comes with a brand-new copy of Microsoft Office 2003 Professional Edition that's sealed and in a paper sleeve, it has never been installed or used, it's an original copy that retails for $369.95 @ Memory Express....

http://www.memoryexpress.com/index.php?PageTag=&page=file&memx_menu=EmbedProductDetail.php&DisplayProductID=3694&SID=

This alone can be sold for atleast $200 bringing the cost of the laptop down drastically....

Audio_Rookie
07-25-2006, 01:56 AM
whats the charge on the battery like now?

Lexxan
07-25-2006, 02:12 AM
actually that would probably be an oem copy.

Takahashi
07-25-2006, 03:05 AM
the battery does last a little while, i would say approx 2.5hours to 3hours, if anything it might be a little longer....

and yes, the MS Office is in a paper sleeve sealed, i'm sure you could sell it by itself for a fair bit....

Audio_Rookie
07-25-2006, 03:13 AM
well, I offer 275$ WITHOUT the MS office. If you can sell it for 175$ then you can basically get your asking price on the laptop :).

Takahashi
07-25-2006, 03:14 AM
yeah, i rather not bother selling it seperately, i mean you have the option of selling MSoffice seperately, but where this laptop is concerned, i would like to sell it as a whole....

it's a really good laptop, the display is up-to par with most laptops that have come out today....

Audio_Rookie
07-25-2006, 03:16 AM
you see, I very highly doubt I or anyone for that matter could sell the MS office for any more than 50$ so its pretty useless to me.

Easier ways to get MS Office :D .

Takahashi
07-25-2006, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Audio_Rookie
you see, I very highly doubt I or anyone for that matter could sell the MS office for any more than 50$ so its pretty useless to me.

Easier ways to get MS Office :D .
i completely agree, but i'm sure there's someone out there or even a company that would want a legit version of MS office....

:P

Takahashi
07-26-2006, 12:46 AM
All PM's replied too....

pyro
07-26-2006, 08:47 AM
ill take it for $300, let me know

Takahashi
07-26-2006, 07:22 PM
at this time i wont budge all that much on the price....

i've recieved many PM's, so far a sale hasnt gone through....

lewdvig
07-30-2006, 09:24 PM
I would like the Office if you sell it seperate.

pyro
07-30-2006, 09:45 PM
ill take just the laptop if u sell the office program to lewdvig.

Takahashi
07-30-2006, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by lewdvig
I would like the Office if you sell it seperate.
PM sent....

Takahashi
08-01-2006, 07:00 PM
An laptop exactly like mine with a smaller hard-drive, no MS Office or Software, no 10/100 USB Adapter and only a power cable is selling for $499.99 + GST!...

http://www.laptopdepot.ca/store/ViewMore.asp?productid=48&categoryid=26

Takahashi
08-02-2006, 10:24 PM
* Bump *