PDA

View Full Version : RSX premium with f&f decals...

88CRX
04-14-2003, 11:29 PM
Hey, this is my buddies rsx. He got it last summer and has done some mods. Now most of you are going to hate on it but whatever, he likes it so no one elses opinions matter.

Anyways, here is a pic,

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/234000-234999/234650_24_full.jpg

88CRX
04-14-2003, 11:31 PM
hmm... pics dont work. just go to this site then.

the site went down within 5 minutes of posting. so once it goes back up i'll post the pic on my site.

GTS Jeff
cool...is that red x stock?

R-Audi
Your right, I hate it!!!!

Mostly because I can't see it..........:D

04blackMAX
04-14-2003, 11:32 PM
holy christ, u can drive over pretty much anything in that 4x4

88CRX
04-14-2003, 11:33 PM
go to the site cause the pic aint working, dont know why?

R-Audi
04-14-2003, 11:33 PM
uhhh, stickers gots to go. Could use a little lowering and bigger wheels as well, Other wise, nice.

88CRX
04-14-2003, 11:34 PM
It doesn't look that bad in person.... but lowering springs are getting done as soon as he has the cash (a month or so)

EVOI
04-14-2003, 11:35 PM
well, just click show pic and pic will appear!

gpomp
04-14-2003, 11:52 PM
Is it the Silver one? I saw it a few times at London Drugs by Heritage.

Gondi Stylez
04-14-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by gpomp
Is it the Silver one? I saw it a few times at London Drugs by Heritage.

i think so... his name is riz.. i always used to talk to him.. dunno what happened to him!

BTW cant see the pic!! but it has altezzas, aluminium wing and FnF decal

88CRX
04-14-2003, 11:58 PM
yea, he works at the bakery in that strip mall by london drugs.

the yahoo site went down so once its back i'll post a pic.

gpomp
04-14-2003, 11:59 PM
Where can I buy one of those FnF decals and for how much?

88CRX
04-15-2003, 12:01 AM
are you serious? most people just make fun of them.

gpomp
04-15-2003, 12:01 AM
I don't see anything wrong with it... Do you know where I can get them and for how much?

88CRX
04-15-2003, 12:02 AM
i'll have to ask him but he got them from a place in bc but i dont remember the name off the top of my head.

$75 shipped - i think.

gpomp
04-15-2003, 12:03 AM
Cool, that's not bad. What would look good on a red car?

Gondi Stylez
04-15-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by 88CRX
yea, he works at the bakery in that strip mall by london drugs.

the yahoo site went down so once its back i'll post a pic.

ye i know, hes chillin man.. juss i dont like the decal! o well.. his choice!! yep, i work at london drugs!! so does FD! we are london drug pimps!! haha... riiiiiiight peter??

buh_buh
04-15-2003, 01:14 AM
I've seen it. I hate it. 'Nuff said.

nismodrifter
04-15-2003, 01:18 AM
he lives at the corner of my street.....i'll take some pics of it later....unfortunately I have to see that horrible sight EVERY DAY

Toms-Celica
04-15-2003, 05:23 PM
To rip it off or not...that is the question

fcuk_it
04-15-2003, 05:25 PM
i don't see any pictures......

92 Teg-B18A
04-15-2003, 05:56 PM
me neither

civic_rida
04-15-2003, 06:13 PM
i feel ur pain . everyday goin up to school i see that car

88CRX
04-15-2003, 06:36 PM
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/234000-234999/234650_24_full.jpg

benyl
04-15-2003, 06:40 PM
slam that biatch...

88CRX
04-15-2003, 06:45 PM
Trust me it looks just fine in person. It looks jacked up in that pic but it really isn't.

Ekliptix
04-15-2003, 06:50 PM
i can appreciate the effective changes the owner has made to the car.

actually i hate it. that's the kind of car that import haters make fun of. IMO!

nismodrifter
04-15-2003, 06:57 PM
88crx: I can't see how you can think that it looks "fine" in person, IMO its the biggest ricer car in the neigborhood

88CRX
04-15-2003, 07:23 PM
Hey, he likes it. And it isn't done getto like at all.

Would i do that to my car... no... but what he has done so far is done right.

Ekliptix
04-15-2003, 08:05 PM
Unless the graphics are crooked, Altazzas were able to be installed incorrectly, and the wing was on the hood, there is not much that he could have done wrong past what's he's already done. done right? ok then.

If he likes it that's great, i just don't think anyone is going to be convinced that it's nice in their eyes.

fast95pony
04-15-2003, 08:08 PM
Aggggh my eyes....the goggles do nothing !!

;)

civic_rida
04-15-2003, 08:37 PM
tell him this . Slam it , take off the graphics n the spoiler

Ben
04-15-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix
Unless the graphics are crooked, Altazzas were able to be installed incorrectly, and the wing was on the hood, there is not much that he could have done wrong past what's he's already done. done right? ok then.

If he likes it that's great, i just don't think anyone is going to be convinced that it's nice in their eyes.

What he Said!:werd:

Mike09
04-15-2003, 10:12 PM
I actully like the body graphics. I know it's f&f style but looks good.

jdmakkord
04-15-2003, 10:21 PM
I'll go out and say it. I know theres other people that want to as well. THAT CAR IS FUGLY!

Those graphics belong in 2001 not now! That APR is wrong! Why would you spend 3 or 400 dollars on a fucking wing when you could have dropped the car first. I'm a firm believer in to each their own...but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

GTS Jeff
04-15-2003, 11:04 PM
i personally pick a stock tercel

buh_buh
04-16-2003, 12:48 AM
what you also can't see is that he also has windshield washer LED's, and I think he has those valve stem ones too. I saw the light show driving down anderson a while ago.

fcuk_it
04-16-2003, 12:49 AM
looks like a souped up shopping cart!!!!

Ajay
04-16-2003, 12:57 AM
Whatever floats your friend's boat.

ZorroAMG
04-16-2003, 12:59 AM
Wow...you people sure are heartless...if you spent your hard earned money to make your new car look (what you consider) cool and modified, were surfing and found a pic your buddy posted getting ripped to shreds by a bunch of people whos' avg car age is 10 yrs old...you'd probably be laughing in everyones faces...STFU and speak when YOU have a NEW car and are proud of it like this guy is. I realize this is a free country and public domain when on the net and blah blah blah with a side order of BULLSHIT, but please be nice and offer something in the way of useful info for once...sheesh!

buh_buh
04-16-2003, 01:02 AM
ok so I guess no opinions are allowed to be expressed on a car forum. There will ALWAYS be people who like or don't like your car no matter what it looks like. Everyone has their own opinions, and I don't see any reason why we can't express it on a car forum. A car forum IS to ask for help/opinions on car related topics, is it not?

ZorroAMG
04-16-2003, 01:08 AM
Opinions can be muted in order to not hurt peopls feelings, correct? Or do you just not have any tact at all? If you don't like it, don't be a dick about it, insulting people to make you feel better about yourself is not cool. (I am not saying this directly to Buh Buh...it is to everyone)

buh_buh
04-16-2003, 01:11 AM
I agree with you, personal attacks are completely out of line. But I do believe opinions should be allowed to be expressed. I don't think I should have to act like I'm stepping on eggshells when stating my opinion of another person's car.

ZorroAMG
04-16-2003, 01:21 AM
No I don't think you should feel that way either but if you do, doesn't it make you wonder wether saying it at all is worth it for anyone? What does it accomplish? I am not trying to preach or seem like i have a stick up my a$$ it's just that there is way too much flame on this forum and I have never seen flames on the other forums I participate on...

If you think it's ugly, that is your opinion and you are of course entitled to it, you are also entitled to speak your mind but don't say things that will hurt someones feelings or make them not want to participate here because the forum is for people to dicuss their passion and love for cars, not their hatred...

I also doubt that this guy will even take our opinions and do anything differently to his car, so why bother with the rude shit?

littledan
04-16-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by fast95pony
Aggggh my eyes....the goggles do nothing !!

;)

haha:rofl:

^SkylinE^
04-16-2003, 01:34 AM
I liked it stock better!!! And hey if ya got the money for an RSX there are far better mods to buy than Stickers and Large wingS.
Good luck buddy!!!!
Happy modding

GTS Jeff
04-16-2003, 04:05 AM
zorro: why should anyone be "nice" about their opinion? ppl should be able to express their opinions nice or not. for example, its your "opinion" that ppl shouldnt express their "opinions" if its disagreeable. well your "opinion" is disagreeable to me. so shut up.

gpomp
04-16-2003, 04:48 AM
Looking good, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Kamen
04-16-2003, 06:07 AM
Gpomp, I seriously don't think something like that would work on a red civic....seriously.

Voodoo Child
04-16-2003, 09:04 AM
Shit Ghanime who Hot Karled down your throat today? HAHA
You better watch yourself otherwise Leo and I just might have to rice up your car!!
You know, a big aluminium spoiler on the back, neon lights underneath, decals all over the place, and then some NOS so you can be a real racer!

And who deletes headlight wipers?? Sheesh!

Hakkola
04-16-2003, 10:31 PM
I raced this car tonight, was it blue?? We did some in the twisties with him behind me and then a straight away. Good fun, seemed like an awright guy, could only see his silouhette because of tinted windows, gave him a thumbsup he did the same I think, haha. How much hp and torque do those things have stock? I beat him but unfortunately not by as much as I thought I would.

NM, wrong car, might of been rsx-s, it had decals though and stuff... hehe

3S-GTE
04-17-2003, 12:15 AM
i know the guy his a cool guy. As for his ride if he likes it then its cool w/ me

ZorroAMG
04-17-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
zorro: why should anyone be "nice" about their opinion? ppl should be able to express their opinions nice or not. for example, its your "opinion" that ppl shouldnt express their "opinions" if its disagreeable. well your "opinion" is disagreeable to me. so shut up.

Who the fuck is this GTS Jeff Character??? Shut the fuck up before I beat your lame ass...:) have a nice day..

gpomp
04-17-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Who the fuck is this GTS Jeff Character??? Shut the fuck up before I beat your lame ass...:) have a nice day..
Geez, so many hardcore people around these days.

GTS Jeff
04-17-2003, 01:23 AM

Who the fuck is this GTS Jeff Character??? hahaha!

ZorroAMG
04-17-2003, 01:46 AM
Hahaha....I am not hardcore...if i was I'd be using ebonics and not smiley faces. GTS Jeff just seems to say stupid shit all the time and I actually find his ignorance quite amusing...

And with regards to your sig GTS Jeff, I do not hate you, just find your comments quite useless..

That's all, good night

GTS Jeff
04-17-2003, 01:50 AM
Hahaha....I am not hardcore...if i was I'd be using ebonics and not smiley faces. GTS Jeff just seems to say stupid shit all the time and I actually find his ignorance quite amusing...

And with regards to your sig GTS Jeff, I do not hate you, just find your comments quite useless..

That's all, good night find one example of my ignorance.

ZorroAMG
04-17-2003, 04:54 AM
Besides your very first post on ths thread? Ok... The fact that you keep posting here and an don't know when to let it go....hmmm another fine example. Anyhow I am done here. Have a nice day.

GTS Jeff
04-17-2003, 09:28 AM
Besides your very first post on ths thread? Ok... The fact that you keep posting here and an don't know when to let it go....hmmm another fine example. Anyhow I am done here. Have a nice day. its not my problem u dont understand sarcasm.

why dont YOU have a nice day, bitch?

ZorroAMG
04-17-2003, 10:15 AM
Tsk tsk....language "big boy" ...I guess I really struck a nerve with you being so ignorant...so sorry :rolleyes:

ancient
04-17-2003, 10:33 AM
Quit fighting over the computer, and go fight in real life already..... buncha girls ...

NickGT
04-17-2003, 03:40 PM
lose the sticker, drop the car, the wing is questionable, but would look much better if the car was lowered IMO.

GTS Jeff
04-17-2003, 04:28 PM
Tsk tsk....language "big boy" ... refer to my sig, oh ever so intelligent one.

ConVict
04-17-2003, 06:09 PM
Zorro, you came onto this thread talking about your opinion. You came on this thread disagreeing with what everyone else thought. you stated your opinion about how others cant state their opinion.
Yes I know you think because one is negative, and the other is not. but opinions are opinions. Just like I heard a couple opinions about your shoes :D . But I aint saying nothing.

Im not hating, you seem like an alright guy not trying to insult people and the what not. But its like trying to get a 3rd ave hooker to become a nun . It aint going to happen

GTS JEFF has his moments, but he is an intelligent guy. He just says what he feels, and nothing different.

If you all want to, just start making fun of me. I am used to it

:tongue:

§é××ïé
04-17-2003, 06:10 PM
Tsk tsk....language "big boy" ...I guess I really struck a nerve with you being so ignorant...so sorry :rolleyes:

Mark your better then that. Why do you waste your time fighting online? That's all it is...a waste of time.
I agree with ancient, talk about it with the guy or if you wanna "fight" slug him and get it over with. Online fighting is the most stupid thing.
Of course you feel big because your behind a monitor, can't get hit back that way.

Just my $0.02

P.S (Your still my buddy Mark)

Kamen
04-17-2003, 06:12 PM
That's all, good night

Besides your very first post on ths thread? Ok... The fact that you keep posting here and an don't know when to let it go....hmmm another fine example. Anyhow I am done here. Have a nice day.

Isn't it funny how you say you are done, but keep retaliating Jeff? heh...

air_mikey
04-17-2003, 07:06 PM
i think that looks pretty nasty. i think ti'll look better though lowered and with a body kit. however, lose the altezza's and wing.

ConVict
04-17-2003, 08:55 PM
I'll just say one last thing. That decal looked DECENT on one car. You know what car I am talking about. The one on F&F and thats it. I dont understand how some one can be proud putting something on their car that is so widely known as being a decal from a movie. You arnt being original, which is the whole point of doing it.
I dont know man , it makes no sense to me. But you arnt me so good luck with your ride:thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
04-17-2003, 09:18 PM
Hello all...

I am sure Jeff could be intelligent but when someone comes onto a thread and the only thing they try to do is insult people, I find it very weak and FAR from intelligent. We are all so eager to bash everyone and it only happens on this forum out of the 4 that I belong to... now why is that? Maybe it is the age demographic but it is VERY immature. I have no intention of ever fighting anyone on this forum because of their opinions, just don't start insulting me and expect me to sit there and take it. Jeff doesn't know anything about me and I will keep it that way. I am a very easygoing guy and everyone that knows me in person can vouch for it, it is just that every second post here seems to be a flame and it pisses me off sometimes....civilized conversation seems quite trivial to many people on this forum.

Hope that clears things up a bit...

And hey!!! What is wrong with my shoes???? ;) I know the style I rock is not for everyone but it's ok, I like it :D

Furthermore....I just drove a 1996 911 Twin turbo about an hour ago....and all I can say is....HOLY SH!!!!!!!T it is the most amazing experience

HAPPY BSD TO ALL THOSE STILL IN SCHOOL!!

GTS Jeff
04-18-2003, 04:29 AM
Hello all...

I am sure Jeff could be intelligent but when someone comes onto a thread and the only thing they try to do is insult people, I find it very weak and FAR from intelligent.... wheres the insult? i simply said i prefer driving a stock tercel to that rsx. its just my opinion..

STI-Guy
04-18-2003, 01:03 PM
I'm supposed to be polite to a guy who's intentions with a perfectly good $25,000 surfaced after watching The Fast and the Furious and spends more money on making his car look faster instead of making it go fast? A person who denies the car-enthusiast philosphy?

I won't even waste my time and the power in moving my fingers to type long euphamisms. Why not? Because all I have to say is 'Your car is ugly and slow and you're a ricer'.

ZorroAMG
04-18-2003, 01:25 PM
hahaha...that was funny

STI-Guy
04-18-2003, 02:06 PM
hahaha...that was funny

Is this an insult? If it is, I'll be glad to debate with you.

girl
04-18-2003, 04:52 PM
oh god boys... i agree with almost everyone...opinions are great, but be nice about them...but to the shit that matters now...
that car....well personally i don't think i would ever get like any decals....just paint a car up nice and ur good to go, doesn't mean they're ugly...some car they are some look good, but ya i prefer original cars and shit.... but oh well, it's all good! the wing....not a big fan of those kinds of wings, but it doesn't look too bad on that car, could be better tho.....should lower it, and well not that any of this shit i'm saying matters! be nice boys:D

GT2NV
04-18-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by civic_rida
i feel ur pain . everyday goin up to school i see that car
i feel your pain! lol everytime i have to drive to your house i have to open the window and :barf:

GT2NV
04-18-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
find one example of my ignorance.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hope that error for to many smilies dont come up hahahahaha