PDA

View Full Version : looking for a full-time/part-time job

domrebel
07-25-2006, 11:15 PM
i am looking for a part-time/full-time position with a well-respected establishment in which i can develop myself both professionally and personally.

I am over 18! warehouse, labour jobs it doesnt matter...:)

MudCrawler
07-25-2006, 11:20 PM
Try applying :dunno::rolleyes:

You are 18, can work F/T, and can work in a warehouse. You could find a job within an hour.

Shit, people are lazy these days.

asuth077
07-25-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by MudCrawler
Try applying :dunno:

You are 18, can work F/T, and can work in a warehouse. You could find a job within an hour.

No doubt this has got to be a joke. You could find a job tomorrow morning and start Thursday if you wanted.

domrebel
07-26-2006, 06:00 AM
:bullshit:well thats wat i did yesterday. i was hoping puting new thread on this site would help me to get a job right away. o yah people are not lazy these days

blue Zed
07-26-2006, 10:29 AM
Try super store there always looking

Hamann
07-26-2006, 10:34 AM
Hit up Monster.ca, i got calls the next day wanting to interview that day and have me start the next, just apply at everything that you think you would enjoy (theres alot of jobs on there) and most of them pay pretty decent. After 3 days you can pick the one that you think is best for you, easy shit.

Unknown303
07-26-2006, 12:42 PM
Or open a newspaper, flip to the classified and find a warehouse job, probably ten in there everyday, minimum.

3G
07-26-2006, 12:45 PM
go down to sears warehouse on 52nd, past glenmore, apply, walk out with a job

forced14
07-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Hamann
Hit up Monster.ca, i got calls the next day wanting to interview that day and have me start the next, just apply at everything that you think you would enjoy (theres alot of jobs on there) and most of them pay pretty decent. After 3 days you can pick the one that you think is best for you, easy shit.

Just remember if you apply on monster.ca to research the company before you go, especially with the word "scam" in it, there are many good jobs out there, but I put my resume up no monster.ca and got a call from a company called priamerica or something like that. They ask you to come in for a mass interview, but they dont really say what type of position it is for. When you get there, its a big talk about how you should invest in their company and they will ensure you get like double your money back. Three or four of my classmates go the same call back from the same company, but thankfully only one of the guys went to the interview, and then warned all of us not to go, he left it within 5 minutes, because he noticed that there were people there that looked they knew nothing about IT (he thought it was an IT job he was called in for)

--forced

scat19
07-26-2006, 05:48 PM
^ Those kind of companies are just people that are paid to get people, you dont apply to those companies, they dont get you any where.

msommers
07-26-2006, 05:57 PM
calgaryjobshop.ca is always good