PDA

View Full Version : Flat tire stories

LilDrunkenSmurf
07-26-2006, 03:00 PM
Alright, time to post up some funny flat stories

Well i came across a flat yesterday... and there was a hole in the tire... i'm like... ok... time to get it repaired.
So i take it to blaskin n lane today, and while i'm taking it out of the car... theres the nail... coming from the inside out! :eek: Needless to say... i needed a new tire...

Also... my dad got a flat... from a bolt... a huge ass bolt from a construction yard... it had stuck to the tire till it had finally worn a hole right through it....

So ppl, post up your entertaining (or not) flat tire stories

Boost Infested
07-26-2006, 03:31 PM
HOLY F@CK, I WANT MY 30SECONDS BACK!

core_upt
07-26-2006, 03:35 PM
I once had a flat tire; I changed it and, miraculously, life went on

LilDrunkenSmurf
07-26-2006, 03:36 PM
Wellll sorrrrry...

glennc
07-26-2006, 03:49 PM
Haha, one time.. I pulled up onto a slanted curb.. and it pinched my sidewall... I needed a whole new tire.

Excite.

the_new_santa1
07-26-2006, 04:00 PM
I was in the costco parking lot and I had a blow out at like 2 mph...gay...so I got my spare on in the middle of the parking lot, but it was low on air so I went over to the costco tire place and asked for air..they said I had to pay for it I was like make me pay for some fucking air, I was like fuck you grabbed the hose out of his hand and started pumping it up, his manager came out and told me I had to pay I handed him the hose and drove away, He wanted me to pay 5.00 for some fucking air, if i was in a worse mood I would of decked that fucker, after that I thought well he was just doing hbis job..oh well....Life goes on.....

GQBalla
07-26-2006, 08:38 PM
^^^ 5 bucks for air..... what the fucK!!! - i noticed the esso in silver springs now charges for air.... :thumbsdow

btw back on track - one time i was on my way to my friends house for a bar be que - and i turned the corner to my friends house, parked the car, got out and i hear a hissing sound first me and my gf thought it was someones sprinkler. i looked at my car and noticed it was slowly saggin down - sooooo i went into my friends house grabbed my friend - grabbed a beer and went to change my flat!!!!

so exciting -

barbarian
07-26-2006, 08:46 PM
Tire went flat at 130 km/h on Hwy 2. Lots of fun. Tire had huge spiral rips in its sidewall when I pulled it off.

By the way, in that situation if you step on the breaks, you're in big trouble.

dj_rice
07-26-2006, 09:00 PM
This one time..I had a flat tire at the SAIT parking lot, and thought I could drive to the gas station to fix it cause it was dark in the parking lot, but I couldnt and ended up fucking up the rim hardcore :thumbsup:

Grip172
07-26-2006, 10:16 PM
got a flat tire in the middle of nowhere on the way to calgary when imoved here....prelude full of shit to move in with..ended up needing a whole new tire...rough day

nonsane
07-27-2006, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by the_new_santa1
I was in the costco parking lot and I had a blow out at like 2 mph...gay...so I got my spare on in the middle of the parking lot, but it was low on air so I went over to the costco tire place and asked for air..they said I had to pay for it I was like make me pay for some fucking air, I was like fuck you grabbed the hose out of his hand and started pumping it up, his manager came out and told me I had to pay I handed him the hose and drove away, He wanted me to pay 5.00 for some fucking air, if i was in a worse mood I would of decked that fucker, after that I thought well he was just doing hbis job..oh well....Life goes on.....

So including the air that you are breathing that's 10.00$ please. Thanks :P

SilverBoost
07-27-2006, 08:46 AM
Had a blow out in the rear in a suzuki swift GT (first car) doing about 120-130

Sounded like the back of the car came off. I didn't know what the hell had happened at first. Managed to get it over to the side of the highway. There wasn't much rubber left on that sidewall..... ah the memories.