PDA

View Full Version : Vegas shows..which one?

Black Dragon
07-27-2006, 02:43 PM
im leaving for vegas in 2 days and i have been there a couple of times but i never went to any shows or anything, but this time we are there for 6 days and i want to see some shows. ive picked out one adult show, one magic show and a production show.

Adult: Fantasy (luxor)
Magic: Lance Burton (monte carlo)
Production: O (bellagio)

how are these picks? do any of these suck and should be changed?

Melinda
07-27-2006, 03:11 PM
DEFINATELY go see the blue man group. Best show in vegas IMO

Black Dragon
07-27-2006, 03:19 PM
where is it best to buy tickets? online or in vegas at the hotel or is there a discount ticket place in vegas?

with online i looked at expedia and lasvegas.com and the prices vary but im thinking i can get better deals in the city?

yeah i really want to see blue man too!

JAYMEZ
07-27-2006, 03:22 PM
^^ Get them in the Hotel dude , sometimes they give them away free :thumbsup:

fordo_11
07-27-2006, 03:27 PM
O rules and so does Zoomanity (I liked it better, but it is also adult) I would also suggest going to Jubilee for a show girls show by far my favorites.

I would say go to Zoomanity, Jubilee, and Lance Burton (I can't recommend a magic show because I haven't seen one). And yes sometimes they give them away but often you don't get what you want. I have also bought tickets at the discount places seats where ceap and good but selection was lacking.

max_boost
07-27-2006, 03:31 PM
Danny Ganns was pretty cool. It's a two hour show where he imitates everyone's voice through singing or talking. I also enjoyed the Beatles-Love Cirque du soleil.

gkAeris
07-27-2006, 05:10 PM
lance burton was pretty cool for magic show

'O' for me didn't do it, if anythign the new show at the WYNN La Reve is way better! it isn't a cirque production but honestly i loved it.

danny gans is very popular right now. i would def. see him or blue mans group.

hehe maybe it's me i didn't like ka or zumanity either haha

asuth077
07-27-2006, 05:16 PM
The new Beatles Love Cirque is amazing

likwid
07-27-2006, 05:29 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Godfuader
07-27-2006, 06:19 PM
Sirens of T.I. (http://www.treasureisland.com/pages/ent_sirens.asp)

Its at Treasure Island...half naked chicks...its FREE.......fire/explosions...and half naked chicks. :thumbsup:

idriveabox
07-27-2006, 07:57 PM
Just got back from the Luxor...the Fantasy show sucks IMO.

Ajay
07-27-2006, 08:31 PM
Don't buy tickets from the hotel or online. Theres a booth in the Fashion Show Mall (right besides Treasure Island) that sells tickets to shows for 50% off.

Theres another booth close to Mandalay Bay that does the same.

Stephen81
07-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by idriveabox
Just got back from the Luxor...the Fantasy show sucks IMO.

Agree, there are much better adult shows than this...the black MC guy was 1000 times more entertaining than the dancers and that's just not right...

Definately check out the Sirens of T.I...i've only caught it once but it was really neat.

IhateDomestic
07-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Uhmm O is okay

Out of all the fantasy ones Le Reve is the best, the seats are amazing.

David Copperfield is OKAY as well

Hmmm Lance Burton is good

Honestly though, if u go with a girl or ur family best bet is Le Reve and/or if theyre into magic Lance Burton

snade831
07-28-2006, 09:05 AM
The Cirque shows are all very entertaining IMO.

Black Dragon
07-28-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Ajay
Don't buy tickets from the hotel or online. Theres a booth in the Fashion Show Mall (right besides Treasure Island) that sells tickets to shows for 50% off.

thanks man ill look for that!
so where is everyone buying the cheap shoes? the outlet mall past the airport or the fashion mall?

Crymson
07-28-2006, 02:42 PM
+1 for the Blue Man Group.

Totally amazing.

There is one Outlet Mall past the far end of the strip (way past the luxor, going that way) that you can get to if you just stay on "The Deuce" (you'll know what i mean after 10 minutes of being on teh strip) and do a little transfer.

There is a cool Nike outlet store, and alot of decent men's clothing stores (the womens stuff is BAD, it's gawdy, and expensive, everything looks like shit girls wear in rap videos). I spend about 300$ there and got enough office clothes to last a year, probably paid for the trip.

fordo_11
07-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Black Dragon

thanks man ill look for that!
so where is everyone buying the cheap shoes? the outlet mall past the airport or the fashion mall?

Go to Primm Valley it is a town south of Vegas and there is a bus that I believe goes from MGM Grand (I think you have to book ahead). Best deals I have found in any outlet mall in the states period. I hit it up everytime I pass through there. The malls in Vegas have good selection but the prices are better in Primm Valley if you don't want to leave Vegas the one down just off the strip past Mandalay Bay has way better prices than Fashion Show and Fashion Show mall isn't an outlet.

snoop101
07-29-2006, 11:25 AM
TOM JONES TOM JONES TOM JONES TOM JONES TOM JONES :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mekeni
08-28-2006, 11:34 AM

:thumbsup: He's right, it is beside the giant coke bottle, you should be there early though as most tickets will be sold out by noon that day....

AndrewMZ3
08-28-2006, 02:49 PM
the cheap ticket place is called tickets2night or something along those lines. The problem there is it's very unlikely you'll find tickets for any of the good shows.

A show that I would highly recommend is Ka @ MGM.

pinoyhero
08-28-2006, 03:24 PM
If you've never have been, go are mystere its an older show but will still blow you away if you haven't seen many large scale productions, that and its quite a but cheaper than O

ShOwOfF
08-31-2006, 01:32 PM
Fantasy isn't too bad for the price. For $55, we got front and centre seating but the show itself isn't anything spectacular. Lots of good looking topless girls dancing around, and really all you get when the show is over is a nice hard on.

David Copperfield IMO was a great show. We paid $114 for front and centre.

The Vince Vaughn Wild West Comedy Show was in town when we were there and was by far the best show we watched. We paid $155 for 6 rows up and centre. Best comedy show i've seen!

sl888
08-17-2007, 06:11 PM

Are the seats decent though?

Kritafo
08-17-2007, 07:41 PM
Go see Mr. Las Vegas...Wayne Newton. He is a lot of fun!

98type_r
08-18-2007, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by sl888

Are the seats decent though?

The seating depends on what's available at the time. All of the prime seating is usually sold by the time it goes to these places. You have to take the ticket vouchers you buy and exchange them at the hotel box office for actual show tickets. So the earlier you go, the better your seats.

sl888
08-31-2008, 01:59 AM
For those who has seen Le Reve at the Wynn, where is the best place to sit? The seats in the first 2 rows (splash zone) are the cheapest but will you be able to see everything?