View Full Version : spotted: LUDELVR

CRX crazy
04-15-2003, 04:14 PM
saw you on southland dr. today, looking very nice :thumbsup:

LUDELVR
04-15-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by CRX crazy
saw you on southland dr. today, looking very nice :thumbsup:

haha, thanks man, yah, I was going to my lawyer to pick some shit up. Were you in the crx going the other way? Cuz I saw one while I was turning and I think I drove right by you?

ancient
04-15-2003, 04:36 PM
Its a girl, yellow crx.

LUDELVR
04-15-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by ancient
Its a girl, yellow crx.

does it have altezzas? Cuz the one I drove by had them :dunno: :dunno:

CRX crazy
04-15-2003, 04:55 PM
yep thats me dirty and still have the winter rims on :D my baby needs a wash

LUDELVR
04-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by CRX crazy
yep thats me dirty and still have the winter rims on :D my baby needs a wash

haha, yah, I remember seeing you, It's funny cuz I always wonder how many people that I pass or race or whatever are on these forums!! haha, and for some reason, I keep thinking everyone lives in the NE!!!!:dunno:

CRX crazy
04-15-2003, 04:59 PM
nope theres us south kids too :thumbsup:

CRX crazy
04-15-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by ancient
Its a girl, yellow crx.

wow grahm you pay attention to detail hey .... i'm a girl:eek:

just buggin ya kiddo (and you know you are):rofl: :nut: :rofl: :nut:

jaylo
04-15-2003, 06:11 PM
Dude, do u work at AutoDream now? I was there 2 weeks ago but I didn't see you there at all.

ancient
04-15-2003, 06:13 PM
:P

LUDELVR
04-15-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by jaylo
Dude, do u work at AutoDream now? I was there 2 weeks ago but I didn't see you there at all.

Yah, I work there but the guy who was watching the shop while wynn was away said it wasn't busy enough for me to be in, but it should be getting busier so I should be there more often and considering that I'm done school now, I hope I'll be there everyday!! haha, need the cash man!!;)

rice_eater
04-15-2003, 07:58 PM
Saw you at school parking lot a few days ago...car looks real nice man but that intercooler??? wooh...gotta go gotta go gotta go right now. Dont wanna be bashing your car but i think it's taking away from the looks! Isnt there a bigger/nicer one you can fit there? I think it'd look gorgeous then...still a nice ride though :d

LUDELVR
04-15-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater
Saw you at school parking lot a few days ago...car looks real nice man but that intercooler??? wooh...gotta go gotta go gotta go right now. Dont wanna be bashing your car but i think it's taking away from the looks! Isnt there a bigger/nicer one you can fit there? I think it'd look gorgeous then...still a nice ride though :d

haha, thanks man, I know I know, that intercooler is all endtanks but really, for the 14 dollars I spent on the core...it's all I can afford! I can't afford to buy anything for my car, especially an intercooler. Do you think if I could afford a different intercooler I'd buy one!!! Shit man, if I could, that would be the first thing to go!! :rofl: but yah, it does it's job, and it does it well so I'm happy with it. If I could only go back and steal Ed the SOHC's ...:confused: :rofl:

Ed the SOHC
04-15-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
If I could only go back and steal Ed the SOHC's ...:confused: :rofl:

ummm.... ya????

eur0
04-16-2003, 02:47 AM
crx crazy do you have gun metal motegis? Just wondering cause I see this yellow rex with altezza's and motegis cruising around in the south...:dunno:

CRX crazy
04-16-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by tbk49
crx crazy do you have gun metal motegis? Just wondering cause I see this yellow rex with altezza's and motegis cruising around in the south...:dunno:

yep the rims are going back on today actually..... and i put my projection headlights in last week

eur0
04-16-2003, 02:12 PM
damn when i saw ur car, it made me want those wheels, I think you should let me put them on my car :thumbsup: haha, looking good

rice_eater
04-17-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

Do you think if I could afford a different intercooler I'd buy one!!! Shit man, if I could, that would be the first thing to go!! :rofl: but yah, it does it's job, and it does it well so I'm happy with it. If I could only go back and steal Ed the SOHC's ...:confused: :rofl:

Tried the junk yard? I know for my peeon you could get one of probes and other cars :dunno: You might luck out and get one cheap :)

LUDELVR
04-17-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater

Tried the junk yard? I know for my peeon you could get one of probes and other cars :dunno: You might luck out and get one cheap :)

already did man, and that's the one that you see in front of you!! hahahaha, anyway, I don't like the probe ones, I don't like how the end tanks are situated, anyhow, the core from that is as big as my audi one and this core pretty much only cost me about 14 bux, so no complaints here!!

CRX crazy
04-17-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by tbk49
damn when i saw ur car, it made me want those wheels, I think you should let me put them on my car :thumbsup: haha, looking good

ha ha to bad your not coming friday, i could have parked beside you, then you could fantisize that they were on your car:rofl: :nut: :rofl: :nut: :rofl:

eur0
04-17-2003, 04:01 PM
when im done with my car im gonna put all old school civic's and crx's to shame, you'll be drooling :eek: :D