PDA

View Full Version : Not cool...

fast95pony
04-15-2003, 08:26 PM
A female friend of mine called a well known store looking for mudflaps for her boyfriend's Protege 5. He works in the oil industry and sometimes has to drive on gravel/dirt roads. She's knowledgable on cars and has a degree in engineering.The salesman talked to her like a blonde bimbo,told her she shouldn't buy the mudflaps because it wouldn't look right.Then he started talking about HIS VW and tried hitting on her !!

She wasn't happy or impressed....

redline_13000
04-15-2003, 08:40 PM
hmm, where do benny and fluidic work? haha jk's guys

ninjak84
04-15-2003, 09:34 PM
Nothing good will come of this thread.

People are just gonna guess until the shop's name is given, and then the bashing will start.
You should call back the shop and talk it over with them instead.

04blackMAX
04-15-2003, 09:37 PM
whys it not cool...i personally think mudflaps are for trucks and mini vans, and if shes just your friend, what u care is the doods hitting on her, shes a chick, my wife gets hit on 10 times a day man..its life get used to it....and please dont get mudflaps, well unless u plan on color matching them to the car!!

Ben
04-15-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by redline_13000
hmm, where do benny and fluidic work? haha jk's guys

haha

I'm sorry, It was me:(

Someone walked into the Telus building and demanded Mudflaps to be sold to them by a guy who owns a VW

Initial-D-Nerd
04-15-2003, 10:37 PM
LOL, im amused by the pure comedy on some of these posts.

BigShow
04-15-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by vsmSIR
whys it not cool...i personally think mudflaps are for trucks and mini vans, and if shes just your friend, what u care is the doods hitting on her, shes a chick, my wife gets hit on 10 times a day man..its life get used to it....and please dont get mudflaps, well unless u plan on color matching them to the car!!

hey, do you think she'll be at the bar again tommorow night?
hahaha :poosie: