PDA

View Full Version : Arab/Israeli Conflict- MUST SEE documentary

g unit
07-29-2006, 03:13 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7828123714384920696&hl=en

turbotrip
07-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Great video, should be a real eye opener for some people on here.

babyblueg2
07-29-2006, 04:01 PM
exactly... they dont see wants relli going on
only wat da jews want u 2 see...
this is no joke it will go farther then this

RotaryDrifter
07-29-2006, 04:08 PM
It says done, but the player isnt loading....:confused:
Any other links to same documentary?

g unit
07-29-2006, 04:21 PM
try typing the title of the documentary on google video:
Peace, Propaganda & The Promised Land

Hash_man
07-29-2006, 05:41 PM
exactly... they dont see wants relli going on
only wat da jews want u 2 see...
this is no joke it will go farther then this

You're kidding right...

There was a whole thing on CNN last week about how Hesbola is controlling the media and what they show on tv. They even staged things like ambulances responding to nothing, hyping up the shit thats going on.

arian_ma
07-29-2006, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Hash_man

You're kidding right...

There was a whole thing on CNN last week about how Hesbola is controlling the media and what they show on tv. They even staged things like ambulances responding to nothing, hyping up the shit thats going on.

I hope you don't mean hesbollah are controlling North American media because that is just not correct hahaha.

Edit: After watching a few minutes of this video, I can't help but think of how ignorant you are.

Team Emperor
07-29-2006, 06:39 PM
All I really get out of the propaganda is how shity the US media sucks(CNN), and that Israel is really relentless, and won't give up

wainr
07-29-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip

Indeed.

01RedDX
07-29-2006, 10:24 PM

umreeka91
07-29-2006, 10:33 PM

good doc, shows how the IDF are really murderers!

Toma
07-29-2006, 11:07 PM

hahhahaha...not the ones on here lol.

Very good video.

liquidboi69
07-29-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Hash_man

You're kidding right...

Originally posted by arian_ma

I hope you don't mean hesbollah are controlling North American media because that is just not correct hahaha.

Edit: After watching a few minutes of this video, I can't help but think of how ignorant you are.
LoL I guess some people just can't accept anything that contradicts popular North American propeganda. Even after seeing that video....lol

More like Isreal and America is controlling media, to get continued sympathy/support for the American/Isreal cause (which is to "destroy the 'bad guys' ")

g unit
07-30-2006, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
Interesting how they begin at the 1967 war without mentioning anything about who started it and what led to the Israelis implementing all these measures. Once bitten, twice shy, i guess.

are you saying the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza is justified?

eblend
07-30-2006, 12:47 AM
Wow awesome post man. I always was cuirios to find out what was going on down there. I always imagined that it was all because of religion and peoples believes but it turns out to be so much more. I know it sounds stupid of me to say this, but I bet that i represent 95% of people in north america to this issue. I trully enjoyed watching this video and am now much more aware of what really is happening down there. Before i never knew the whole picture, just articles here and there about current news, but this video puts it all together really nicely and from what i can tell unbiasly.

liquidboi69
07-30-2006, 01:01 AM
They should show this in school to High School students imo.

They'll be more open minded and critical about what they see on the news, as well as learning current/historical events.

umreeka91
07-30-2006, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by liquidboi69
They should show this in school to High School students imo.

They'll be more open minded and critical about what they see on the news, as well as learning current/historical events.

agreed, many of the HS/first year UNI kids, still think that Israel OWNS the gaza strip/westbank and the palestinians are squatters(sp?)...and half of them get perplexed when they see the westbank, they think it should be the east bank :rofl: , when ofcourse it is west compared to the Jordan river!!!!

collectskulls
07-30-2006, 02:56 AM
has anyone clicked the link from where that video came from?
http://www.rys2sense.com/
was a good vid though showed a differnt perspective

AcuraTl
07-30-2006, 08:26 AM
just thought id add this

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/12/27/rumsfeld.flt93/

i remember, he also mis-spoke on an interview with TIME magazine, accidently saying that a missle had struck the pentagon instead of a plane!!!

knowtheledge
07-30-2006, 12:45 PM
Very informative, objective, and impartial.

:thumbsup:

collectskulls
07-30-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by knowtheledge
Very informative, objective, and impartial.

:thumbsup:

ROFLMFAO

so is this too then http://www.michellemalkin.com/

http://www.exposetheleft.com/2006/07/30/hezbollah-rocket/

Safety Crew
07-30-2006, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by collectskulls

ROFLMFAO

so is this too then http://www.michellemalkin.com/

http://www.exposetheleft.com/2006/07/30/hezbollah-rocket/ No kidding.

The war of opinion is getting won by people like those who post videos like the one at the beginning of this thread.

Objective my ass. Again, excuse my language. Stop changing the words in my post.

g unit
07-30-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Safety Crew
No kidding.

The war of opinion is getting won by people like those who post videos like the one at the beginning of this thread.

Objective my ass. Again, excuse my opinion.

so i guess what you hear on FOX 'news' and other mainstream media is what people should base their opinions on

Safety Crew
07-30-2006, 04:42 PM
Nope.

Base it maybe on the history and behaviour of the groups involved. What has happened in the past, mentality of these groups. The actions they portray to the rest of the world.

No news channel in the world can make someone look worse than the people themselves.

g unit
07-30-2006, 05:00 PM
thats exactly my point. the factors you pointed out are what many people consider when forming their personal opinions........what im tryin to get across is these opinions might not be the same if our news wasnt so biased

Safety Crew
07-30-2006, 05:05 PM
Which is why I can't understand why anyone would ever sympathize with terrorist organizations.

For fuck sake, they send videos of them mutilating and killing their prisoners..

For some reason I don't think CNN can warp that one too much.

g unit
07-30-2006, 06:03 PM
so if you are sympathizing with the Palestinian people you are sympathizing with terrorists?

Toms-SC
07-30-2006, 06:37 PM
:rofl: All you guys getting bought off by ONE google video :rofl:

kevie88
07-30-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Safety Crew
Which is why I can't understand why anyone would ever sympathize with terrorist organizations.

For fuck sake, they send videos of them mutilating and killing their prisoners..

For some reason I don't think CNN can warp that one too much.

Uh, me thinks you have al qaeda and Lebanese civilians mixed up my friend.

oh, and CNN=the US government/military.. take everything you see and hear on that channel with a *large* grain of salt.

kevie88
07-30-2006, 07:26 PM
Interesting how they begin at the 1967 war without mentioning anything about who started it and what led to the Israelis implementing all these measures. Once bitten, twice shy, i guess.

You're right, they should have gone back further and shown the Zionists for what they were -terrorists of their day. No one seems to know that Israel was founded on murder and terror, like the bombing of a hotel in Palestine ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing ) for example. The whole creation of Israel was a product of terror and murder, but no one is ever exposed to that in today's media.. wierd huh?

read about the Irgun..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun

wainr
07-30-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

It worked with Loose Change, converting everyone to 9/11 conspiracy nuts.. :D

kevie88
07-30-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by wainr

It worked with Loose Change, converting everyone to 9/11 conspiracy nuts.. :D

Unlike 'Loose Change', so far in this video (watched about the first 1/2.. damn moving) I can't see one factual error.. This is a fairly close representation of real life for the Pal's.

Loose Change was a mess of errors and inacuracies, a joke really.

01RedDX
07-30-2006, 09:58 PM

wainr
07-30-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by kevie88

Unlike 'Loose Change', so far in this video (watched about the first 1/2.. damn moving) I can't see one factual error.. This is a fairly close representation of real life for the Pal's.

Loose Change was a mess of errors and inacuracies, a joke really.

I agree, it gives another perspective.

kevie88
07-31-2006, 12:29 AM

Founded on terror and murder? If they did not have to overcome terror and murder, do you think they would have had to create organizations like Irgun and Mossad? The article you posted actually lists one of the main reasons for the creation of the Irgun:

* Eliminate or reduce the threat of Arab attacks on Jewish targets by assured and harsh retaliation for such attacks

Weird, huh?

There was almost no real "jewish targets" in Palestine until they took over.

Toma
07-31-2006, 12:39 AM

Founded on terror and murder? If they did not have to overcome terror and murder, do you think they would have had to create organizations like Irgun and Mossad? The article you posted actually lists one of the main reasons for the creation of the Irgun:

* Eliminate or reduce the threat of Arab attacks on Jewish targets by assured and harsh retaliation for such attacks

Weird, huh?
Are you an idiot?

01RedDX
07-31-2006, 12:47 AM

kevie88
07-31-2006, 01:03 AM
uh, huh?

I love how people start waxing philosophical and spouting how we'd "all be speaking german/japanese/polish/no internet/cave dwelling/ect" when they can't make a real, proper argument..

Love the Borat sig tho! :rofl:

I don't hope for Israel's destruction. I hope that one day Isreal can lay down their arms and become a non-terrorist organization. I hope that one day they can become a contributing member of society and stop trying to destabilize and destroy society as we know it.

01RedDX
07-31-2006, 01:10 AM

turbotrip
07-31-2006, 01:11 AM

Gone would be your decadent western lifestyle. Gone would be your freedom to spew shit on the internet, hell the fvcking internet would probably be gone too, and you would end up back in the same mountain cave you came from.

:rofl: I love how you make it seem like Freedom = America, and the rest of the world is full of barbarians who dont know how to do anything other than swing their club.

01RedDX
07-31-2006, 01:14 AM

kevie88
07-31-2006, 01:51 AM

Maybe you don't. But the guy that was directed to sure does. Lay down their arms? That's a great idea, I wonder why they won't? And destroying society as we know it? Man, I am amazed that you don't know who is really trying to do that.

sorry, you're right. I meant George W. Bush :rofl:

collectskulls
07-31-2006, 08:20 AM
Lebanon's PM thanks Hizbollah for its 'sacrifices'
Reuters
Sunday, July 30, 2006 20:23 IS

BEIRUT: Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Siniora thanked Hizbollah on Sunday for its "sacrifices" in its war against Israel.

"We are in a strong position and I thank the Sayyed for his efforts," Siniora said when asked about a Saturday statement by Hizbollah chief Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah calling on the government to take advantage of Hizbollah's steadfastness against Israeli military might.

"I also thank all those who sacrifice their lives for the independence and sovereignty of Lebanon," he added.

Siniora, a member of Lebanon's anti-Syrian coalition, has often been at odds with the Syrian-backed Hizbollah but the 19-day-old conflict appears to have brought the two sides closer together.
http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1044557

Safety Crew
07-31-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by g unit
so if you are sympathizing with the Palestinian people you are sympathizing with terrorists? If you call cheering for the Hizballah sympathy for palestinians, then yes.

Originally posted by kevie88

Uh, me thinks you have al qaeda and Lebanese civilians mixed up my friend.

oh, and CNN=the US government/military.. take everything you see and hear on that channel with a *large* grain of salt.
I generalized. Moreso directed at hamas and company.

NATE0513
07-31-2006, 11:06 AM
Again... this makes me sick. If you accept that google video at face value you naive. The battle between the Arabs and the Jews has been going on since any of us were born. The bigger picture is that none of the conflicting Arab nations are willing to accept the existence of Jews on "there land".

Having said that... history tells us that Arab nations (ie: jordan, Egypt) have shown the ability to make peace with Israel.

I think the Arab nations surrounding Israel need to figure out just what exactly they want. The complete destruction of Israel is not going to happen.

Personally I feel a peace accord between Israel and those surrounding needs to be reached. Part of that should include Israel leaving occupied lands. Another part of that should be coming to a firm and permanent agreement of whose land is what and the respective nations can just keep to themselves.

PEACE IS NEEDED!

l8braker
07-31-2006, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by collectskulls
Lebanon's PM thanks Hizbollah for its 'sacrifices'
Reuters
Sunday, July 30, 2006 20:23 IS

BEIRUT: Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Siniora thanked Hizbollah on Sunday for its "sacrifices" in its war against Israel.

"We are in a strong position and I thank the Sayyed for his efforts," Siniora said when asked about a Saturday statement by Hizbollah chief Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah calling on the government to take advantage of Hizbollah's steadfastness against Israeli military might.

"I also thank all those who sacrifice their lives for the independence and sovereignty of Lebanon," he added.

Siniora, a member of Lebanon's anti-Syrian coalition, has often been at odds with the Syrian-backed Hizbollah but the 19-day-old conflict appears to have brought the two sides closer together.
http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1044557

Disgusting. The whole lot of them.

:barf:

tapout
07-31-2006, 03:48 PM
wow that was a crazy clip :thumbsdow

dericer
07-31-2006, 03:59 PM

Exactly, it probably took years to brainwash you right?

dericer
07-31-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by NATE0513
Again... this makes me sick. If you accept that google video at face value you naive. The battle between the Arabs and the Jews has been going on since any of us were born. The bigger picture is that none of the conflicting Arab nations are willing to accept the existence of Jews on "there land".

Having said that... history tells us that Arab nations (ie: jordan, Egypt) have shown the ability to make peace with Israel.

I think the Arab nations surrounding Israel need to figure out just what exactly they want. The complete destruction of Israel is not going to happen.

Personally I feel a peace accord between Israel and those surrounding needs to be reached. Part of that should include Israel leaving occupied lands. Another part of that should be coming to a firm and permanent agreement of whose land is what and the respective nations can just keep to themselves.

PEACE IS NEEDED!

Absolutely right. But for a nation who faced genocide just 50 years ago, you'd think they'd be more compassionate?

More reason why Israel has lost their way, and need a reality check.

eblend
08-01-2006, 01:16 AM
okay i take everything i said back, just watched the obsession video on islamic extremists and the whole jihad thing, holy fuck, I can't believe people have not stood up for that jihad bs.

My conclusion on this matter = let the idiots from both sides fight till they anialate each other, just leave the good innocent people alone. :drama:

turbotrip
08-01-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by dericer

:rofl: :rofl:

Safety Crew
08-01-2006, 07:15 AM
:eek: We have terrorist sympathizers right here on beyond!!! :eek:

Oh noe!!!

Toms-SC
08-01-2006, 08:52 AM
http://www.adl.org/images/terrorism/hezbollah_flag.gif

What a pride inspiring flag, AK 47 and all. Must be a peaceful bunch of people.

Toms-SC
08-01-2006, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by dericer

Clean the sand from your ears please

collectskulls
08-01-2006, 09:21 AM

:rofl: I love how you make it seem like Freedom = America, and the rest of the world is full of barbarians who dont know how to do anything other than swing their club.

And if the extremists Muslim's had their way and took over the world
what do you think would happen according to their beliefs?

Safety Crew
08-01-2006, 09:23 AM
http://www.adl.org/images/terrorism/hezbollah_flag.gif

What a pride inspiring flag, AK 47 and all. Must be a peaceful bunch of people. I'm not a big fan of the colour.. Meh, whoever made it is probably angry, degenerate, primative apes who stink up the world with their attitude towards us free people.

Toma
08-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Hezbollah's capture of two Israeli soldiers on July 12 was reportedly intended by Hezbollah leader, Hassan Nasrallah, to lead to an exchange of prisoners with Israel, such as had occurred in the past, in 1996, 1998 and 2004. But there is some question as to what may have actually occurred on July 12, 2006. Various international sources, including Agence France Press (AFP) and The Associated Press (AP), reported that the capture of the Israeli soldiers occurred in Lebanese and not Israeli territory as a result of an Israeli incursion, an account that deserves investigation given Israel's justification of its subsequent retaliation in the name of self-defense.

Xtrema
08-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Toma
The Associated Press (AP), reported that the capture of the Israeli soldiers occurred in Lebanese and not Israeli territory as a result of an Israeli incursion, an account that deserves investigation given Israel's justification of its subsequent retaliation in the name of self-defense.

May be that's why Israel is going in. Getting rid of all evidence.

But I don't think you can prove either way.

AcuraTl
08-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

May be that's why Israel is going in. Getting rid of all evidence.

But I don't think you can prove either way.

actually toma, i remember watchin on an arab station, about 2 wks before the attacks hezbollah was planning a big attack, im pretty sure it was the one that led to the destructon of the Israeli convoy, hence it was on the israeli side.

That being said, i still think that the airstrikes perpetrated upon the Lebanese people are nothing more than barbaric and hugely disproportionate to Hezbollahs action!

01RedDX
08-02-2006, 08:25 PM

RotaryDrifter
08-02-2006, 10:24 PM
Hezbollah could have used Syria as a base to build up an army with tanks, planes and helicopters. They could then take on Israel in a fair battle. Instead, they hijack Lebanon. They launch their attacks from rooftops of houses and mosques. With children inside. I blame Hizbollah for every single death inside Lebanon. I hope they destroy every single last one of those bastards. They start a war, and expect to not get hit back, whenever and wherever they launch an attack? Does no one else see this???

+1

:werd: