PDA

View Full Version : OOP inspection form please

xtreme prelude
07-30-2006, 10:02 PM
can anyone send me a copy of an out of province inspection form for reference purposes. am buying a car in the southern states and the guy helping me find one would check everyhting on the list so i know what to expect. please email a copy to

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

xtreme prelude
07-31-2006, 10:05 PM
even a used one is good, just need to know exactly what is checked when they inspect vehicle.

one of you jdm guys must have one you could send. help me out please.

JAYMEZ
08-01-2006, 12:22 AM
You can purchase one at the registry.. but that wont help you completely , its a huge book of stuff they go through to see if you pass.

If the car is near mechanically sound and no major mods that make it "not street legal" then you will be fine.

xDiMSuMx
08-01-2006, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
You can purchase one at the registry.. but that wont help you completely , its a huge book of stuff they go through to see if you pass.

If the car is near mechanically sound and no major mods that make it "not street legal" then you will be fine.

The one from the registry doesn't have a list of what to fix, it's just a request for you to bring to the mechanic

All it says is that it's an inspection request, and gives the information about the vehicle (vin, make, model, where it's from

At work i have the inspections that insurance companies use, i could probably fax you one of those, might help a bit

xtreme prelude
08-03-2006, 08:21 AM
insurance inspection is different than an out of province inspection. i was just hopeing someone here would be kind enough to send me their existing report so i can send it to a buddy in LA so he can go over the car i am considering buying. he just needs it for reference, you can photoshop any personal information out of the form if that is a concern, we just need to know where to start and what to look at.

JAYMEZ
08-03-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by xDiMSuMx

The one from the registry doesn't have a list of what to fix, it's just a request for you to bring to the mechanic

All it says is that it's an inspection request, and gives the information about the vehicle (vin, make, model, where it's from

At work i have the inspections that insurance companies use, i could probably fax you one of those, might help a bit

Hence why I said it wont help. And insurance is completely different.

k98303
08-03-2006, 02:24 PM
i think i saw one somewhere in my cousin's car. it is provincial inspection, which is yellow right
if so pm me , i wll ask him for u

JAYMEZ
08-03-2006, 03:04 PM
^^ Thats not it.