PDA

View Full Version : Calgarians; who's dealt with A-1 Honda Parts?

Horatio
04-16-2003, 08:43 AM
Title says it all. I'm starting to poke around for an A/C setup for my '99 Civic.

Many thanks,

Greg

Weapon_R
04-16-2003, 08:57 AM
I have. They deal with a good selection of Honda Parts. They know that they are the leading Honda wrecker in Calgary, however, and they charge accordingly.

legendboy
04-16-2003, 09:00 AM
There shit to deal with, John is a fu#@in assh@le, and there shit is way overpriced as mentioned above. I buy brand new parts for less than what they charge. Ask them, they charge 75% of the new retail price.

redline
04-16-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by legendboy
There shit to deal with, John is a fu#@in assh@le, and there shit is way overpriced as mentioned above. I buy brand new parts for less than what they charge. Ask them, they charge 75% of the new retail price.

:werd:

Horatio
04-16-2003, 10:26 AM
That's about what I thought. My limited experience with them has not been what I would call positive and the guy I talked to definitely gave the vibe that they could n't care less whether they got my business or not.

Thanks for the replies!

Greg

kevie88
04-16-2003, 10:40 AM

Heh.. I thought I was the only one who thought John was a fucking prick!! I absolutely will NOT deal with him, no matter what. If he's the only one there, I'll leave and go back another day.

Dirty_SOHC
04-16-2003, 10:57 AM

I agree 100 percent. I refuse to do buisness with that company.

eur0
04-16-2003, 02:29 PM
way overpriced, i dunno they quoted me $3700 just for a 95 Si D16 and tranny :thumbsdow

shadowz
04-16-2003, 02:31 PM

Johns an idiot I asked him for some parts and he didnt have a clue what I was talking about:bullshit:

Horatio
04-16-2003, 02:58 PM
hmm....sounds like I'm going to look for parts elsewhere. I just wanted to double check whether my experience was typical or not (though truthfully , I've seen posts about how lousy they are before.)

Greg