View Full Version : Paul Tracy Vs Alex Tagliani Fight

dj_rice
07-31-2006, 07:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjls3SIbcH8&mode=related&search=

Mini-driftring owned Tracy....:thumbsup:

Damn it..right when they start fighting the change cameras...:thumbsdow

l8braker
07-31-2006, 07:06 PM
Tag is a premadonna, notice he won't take his helmet off.

Good find man.

b_t
07-31-2006, 07:17 PM
man it sounds like he just said "what the fuck!? what the fuck! what the fuck?"

Sharpie
07-31-2006, 08:03 PM
anyone have a video of the actual fight?

a.z13
07-31-2006, 08:12 PM
You prob wont find a vid of the actual fight, I've watched that "episode" on all three sports stations and none of them have video of the actual fight. Im betting Trcy won unless he broke his hand on Taglianis monstrous helmet!

BlackArcher101
07-31-2006, 08:46 PM
Here's the fight... if you want to call it that. Nothing much happened after that short clip. Just tackled to the ground by the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNOyDe4ugrw&mode=related&search=

Kona9
07-31-2006, 09:00 PM
Hahaha getting dragged away like he's in big shit. (alex)

That.Guy.S30
07-31-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by a.z13
You prob wont find a vid of the actual fight, I've watched that "episode" on all three sports stations and none of them have video of the actual fight. Im betting Trcy won unless he broke his hand on Taglianis monstrous helmet!

i think tracy cut up his hand from smoking tag on the helmet.

BigDannyCool
07-31-2006, 11:03 PM
tracy's like a foot taller then Tagliani. I would have kept my helmet on too.

heavyD
08-01-2006, 08:13 AM
Paul Tracy is an idiot plain & simple. He obviously did that on purpose. This guy races for a living. There is no way that he could have thought that making that turn into traffic was possible without hitting someone. It's too bad Tagliani is a small guy because Tracy deserves a major ass kicking.

Moonracer
08-01-2006, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by heavyD
Paul Tracy is an idiot plain & simple. He obviously did that on purpose. This guy races for a living. There is no way that he could have thought that making that turn into traffic was possible without hitting someone. It's too bad Tagliani is a small guy because Tracy deserves a major ass kicking.

:werd: I used to like Tracy a long time ago but now he is a major hot headed idiot.

R!zz0
08-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Who won the fight?

DepTrotter
08-01-2006, 10:58 AM
does anyone ever win in a fight?

fast95pony
08-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Nothing like a little WWE-type action to get the American audience to tune in for the next race...

PT should be in NASCAR...

blue Zed
08-01-2006, 12:57 PM
What a coward (tracy)he's a big guy and he waited till some one got in the middle be fore he smacked the other guy.

BokCh0y
08-01-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by heavyD

:werd: couldn't have said it better.

5hift
08-01-2006, 05:29 PM
^^ Tracey seems to be one of those guys who likes to always make a scene or cause a problem. He's a media whore craving for attention. I remember watching some segment on him, and they were talking about how he was all cool with certain drivers all day, and then when the media showed up with cameras he blew up all over the same guys who's hands he was seen shaking earlier.

He's like the Terrell Owens of racing ... very talented guy, but an attention whore of a jerk that everyone hates.

Xtrema
08-01-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by 5hift
He's like the Terrell Owens of racing ... very talented guy, but an attention whore of a jerk that everyone hates.

was very talented. He's done.

cloud7
08-03-2006, 09:44 AM
The incident was Paul's fault, no question about it.... He is a racer and don't think for a moment that he is going to wait at the end of the runoff area for 10 cars to pass before he rejoins field... it ain't gonna happen! he took a chance and it didn't work and crash. It was nothing personal towards Tag but he certainly took it personally and reacted in a surprising manner (for him).

So again, Tracy was wrong, but like it or not Tracy is the biggest star right now in Champ Car (even bigger than SB who just wants to go to F1 and whines and bitches about nobody's giving him the chance) ... when all those top name drivers abandoned Champ Car, Paul was there supporting Champ Car because Champ Car made him a star. That's why he probably has more fans in the series than any other driver.

Getting back to the confrontation after the crash... it was Tag fault for starting that for sure.... he made his point by grabbing Paul the first time around... which was ok... but he shouldn't have turned around the second time.... The old Tracy would have absolutely punch Tag when he confronted him the first time... I was surprised that it took that long for Paul to react to Tag's shoving!

Hey, at least more people are talking about Champ Car now! Being a hardcore Champ Car fan, I can't wait for the next race!