PDA

View Full Version : Telus Loyalty and Sales...Is it any good

import_rider
08-01-2006, 04:12 PM
I noticed Telus is hiring lots of people for their loyalty sales retention department.

Is this job on the phones and is it a good job? I have had friends that used to work there and they were all very disatisfied with how the company works.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

BananaJaK
08-02-2006, 04:28 PM
stay far far away from telus..worst...company...ever

Jayson
08-02-2006, 05:47 PM
Actually i have a few friends that work there and they say there are a lot of benefits, and it is a good place to work. Some people are bias and do not like Telus as customers, but i think working there is good. I worked for them for about a year and they treated me very good. As for being a customer... that's a different story... i won't get into that

BloodBaneZXY
08-02-2006, 05:47 PM
Hah, I'm sitting in my cubicle right now.

Personally I love the job, it's but nothing but good. I worked outbound last summer, made a killing, and decided to come back. I got hired for Loyalty and Sales solutions pretty quickly, and the training process and calls are all pretty much the same. It's easy easy easy work for good pay. Awfully repetitive though, but it's just a summer job for me, so it's good coin while I'm home.

black_2.5RS
08-03-2006, 01:36 AM
I worked at Telus about 7 or so years ago dealing with inbound calls (hooking phones and selling internet). Not sure if it's changed much but honestly, if your a student - easiest job in the world, good pay and overall really good time. Left Telus to get something a little more inline w/ my degree however.

Jimmy99
08-05-2006, 01:40 AM
You can have my job!! I'm quitting soon!! :poosie:

ashee
08-06-2006, 06:43 PM
A girl I work with just gave her notice to become a loyalty sales person for Telus. Her starting wage is pretty darn good and from what she said it's not very complicated work.