PDA

View Full Version : FS: Toshiba Cinema series 51" TV

raptor_20
08-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Moving shortly and the TV is too big for the new place. so I have to sell my big screen.
It's a toshiba Cinema Series 51HX84 51" Projection HDTV.

Toshiba 51HX84

Features

* CableClear™ Digital Video Noise Reduction (by input) analyses multiple video frames, determines the amount of noise present, and applies the correct amount of noise reduction, resulting in crisp, clear pictures.
* HDSC gives the user the option of 1080i/540p to maximize picture density for a smoother image.
* Dual Tuner Multi-Window (12) Picture Outside Picture (POP) offers two built-in tuners that can display two pictures of equal size, side by side, or up to nine windows all at once.
* ShortWing Advanced Lens Technology, exclusive to Toshiba, creates an extremely accurate beam spot for stunning HD picture quality.
3:2 Pulldown Detection and Compensation creates proper reconstruction of film-based (24 fps) content on video, and eliminates artefacts and jagged edges caused by improper processing.
* A Super Wide Band Video Amplifier ensures accurate reproduction of high-resolution signals, such as progressive scan DVD and 1080i HDTV content.

Convenience

* 56-Key Back Lit Universal Remote Control TV/VCR/DVD/CABLE
* Favourite Channel
* Channel Label
* Trilingual On-Screen Display
* Off Timer
* Closed Captioning
* Channel Lock
* Video Lock
* On Timer
* Advanced Channel Return
* Clock
* 2 Level Mute
* Video Label
* Front Terminals

Asking $1000. It's in as new shape with 4 years warranty and was only ever put into position and then never moved. Live in the NW and it would need to be picked up as I don't have a vehicle big enough to move it.

PM me with any other questions.

raptor_20
08-03-2006, 12:24 PM
bump

raptor_20
08-04-2006, 11:04 AM
bump for new price

lewdvig
08-26-2006, 11:11 AM
Is this still around? I am interested.