PDA

View Full Version : Xtra skin!!

LuxCars
08-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Hey my friend just lost a whole bunch of weight by watching his diet without much excercise, and now he has a bit of stomach flab.....a.k.a xtra skin.

whats the best way to get rid of it, ive heard about ab exercise such as sit-ups, but is that true?

or is there any cream, pills to do it. He wants it gone hopefully quickly so i thought id help him out by asking the professionals....a.k.a beyond members.:rofl:

LEB MAFIA
08-03-2006, 08:47 PM
How did he lose it pls
Im 16 will it work???

FiveFreshFish
08-03-2006, 11:54 PM
If there's a lot of excess skin, surgery is the only way to get rid of it all.

LuxCars
08-04-2006, 12:53 AM
^^^
i dont think he can afford the surgery, i think he tought of it as an option but said that it was roughly 6-10g's. and he does not want to pay that much right now.

FiveFreshFish
08-04-2006, 01:12 AM
Surgery should be the last resort when he's tried all the other methods and can't get the desired results.

LuxCars
08-04-2006, 01:15 AM
^^^

he hasnt tried anything yet, thats why i made this thread so i can tell him what he should do.

the_new_santa1
08-04-2006, 02:01 AM
I lost a little weight and had the same problem, it just went away..I just kept going to the gym and it just went away....:thumbsup:

LuxCars
08-04-2006, 12:47 PM
^^^

i told him to go to the gym and he said hes tried it and pushed himself really hard but hasnt seen much results, how long did you go the gym for and did your skin get tighter, and what muscle groups did you focus on? like did you do extra of anything?

Tyler883
08-04-2006, 05:45 PM
If you gently stretch skin, it will grow.

If you take away the stretching - supporting it is even better - it will shrink.

if he wants to be patient, he can save 10grand

JAYMEZ
08-04-2006, 06:55 PM
Skin eventually goes back to normal , his body should do it.. He needs to go to the gym and work out like normal , things wont come in a day... at least he will have a goal to work to.

Dooms_Bane
08-04-2006, 07:01 PM
my friend went from 240 to 160
he had quiet a bit of extra skin. took him about.. from september to like august to lose... but he didn't go to the gym as much as he did before... 3 times a week
turned into once a week when winter hit so it's all gone now!
tell him to wait

Tyler883
08-04-2006, 09:50 PM
I heard that almost every skin cell in your body replaces itself every 6 months. If this is true, I bet it would only take a few of these 6 month periods to see an incredible amount of skin shrinkage.

black_radiation
08-04-2006, 09:56 PM
shit doesnt happen overnight, tell him to be patient and have a proper training regiment, watch his diet and the skin should be back to normal in a few months if not weeks, depends on the body :)

LuxCars
08-05-2006, 02:28 AM
aight, ill tell him to be patient, but i dont think he will be happy about that.

cool thanks guys, if anybody has any more info let me know and ill pass it on. Or any cheap surgeons....:thumbsup:

AD_Runner
08-07-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by LuxCars
^^^

i told him to go to the gym and he said hes tried it and pushed himself really hard but hasnt seen much results, how long did you go the gym for and did your skin get tighter, and what muscle groups did you focus on? like did you do extra of anything?

It's going to take months to tone the body, you have to remember it took months to gain the weight and it sounds like he has only been doing part of what he should had been doing when he lost the weight ..... if you have a lot of weight and don't exercise it's going to be extra skin which sorry is so grosssssss, so he needs to work hard on body toning !!!!!

glennc
08-07-2006, 02:48 PM
He needs to do more toning at the gym as opposed to heavy lifting (Ie 180 pounds on an ab machine).

*j.lynne*
08-07-2006, 04:22 PM
there are many creams he can use that can help. creams with coffee in them help to tighten up the skin, but this will by no means eliminate all the flab. My friend used "germaine de cappucuni" when she lost weight. These creams can be found in london drugs, shoppers, ect in the ladies cream isles.. haha.

JAYMEZ
08-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Also breaking Vit E pills (Amber looking pills) helps your skin .. thats what pregos do , so I guess it should help with the skin tightening up