PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Amazing Ipod Speakers Cheap

mgarner123
08-03-2006, 10:57 PM
hey im selling a brand new IM7 altec lansing ipod speaker boom box. I have everytrhing it came with and i took it out of the box once to listen to it and the sound is great and the bass is absolutely amazing.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/canadastore.woa/wo/3.RSLID?mco=442799C8&nplm=TD059ZM%2FA
speakers are found there

http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/1086/store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/td059zma_125.jpg

Ushering in a new era of out-loud audio for iPod, the inMotion iM7 delivers full-bodied sound that rivals traditional home stereo systems. Its sleek, compact design goes where you go - around the house, to the office, out in the backyard or off to the beach. That's because the iM7 features a long-lasting battery mode along with the ability to plug into a nearby outlet for AC power.

The iPod recharges while you listen. Your dockable iPod is secured within a patent pending universal cradle that gracefully opens and recesses with the touch of a finger. The iM7's impressive sound comes from highly advanced neodymium drivers and tweeters, plus a powerful, built-in subwoofer. A wireless remote provides across-the-room command of both the iM7 and iPod, allowing perfect adjustment of your music. Now, your iPod has an ideal traveling companion, the inMotion iM7. Just give it a listen and you'll know why!

Features

* Powerful sound provided by digital amplification
* Exceptional low frequency bass from XdB enhanced subwoofer
* Crystal-clear highs, smooth mids and mid bass
* True portability with battery support
* Video output that allows display of photo albums on most TVs
* Wireless remote
* Universal power adapter and international plug set included

In the Box

* Altec Lansing iM7 portable audio system
* Remote control with battery
* 3.5 mm stereo cable (for auxiliary input)
* Universal power supply with international plug set
* iPod mini adapter

These sell for 300 dollars everywere so I will let them go for around 250

Free shipping anywere in canada and I mean next day shipping and most likely tracking and insurance. Or local pick up im in calgary.