PDA

View Full Version : Car brokin in to

luv2xler8
08-04-2006, 08:40 AM
SO ive been driving my sisters orange cavilier as my cars havent been running latly. So i came into REgina and took my little sister to the movies (parents split and she went with my dad) so after i decided to stay at my older sisters seeing as i had to drive young one to dentist in the morning. I heard Matts car beep a few times thought nothing of it. So at 7:30 when my sister was leaving she comes back into the room kicks me and tells me her car was brokin into. i go look i now have to replace a window but luckily they ran off when the alarm went of. Matt said he got up at 4am because alarm went off but didnt see anything. Im thank full they ran but before i realized i had some movies in there that are gone all my cds all i know about for now. Shit all i can say is get a job u !@#$!@# !@#$@! !@$##@. Any one have sugestions on what else i can do to try to keep my car from being broken into?

Nissanaddict
08-04-2006, 08:50 AM
Alarm with a pager is usually the best bet. Nothing is foolproof. High pitched buzzers on the inside of the car make it pretty painful to be inside it. That's the most pain you can legally cause a thief with your security system to my knowledge unfortunately.

MintRacer
08-04-2006, 08:53 AM
pitbull in front seat is the ultimate.

luv2xler8
08-04-2006, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by MintRacer
pitbull in front seat is the ultimate.

Trust me i thought about that already but only with my rottie but i think she needs at least another half a year before she will become that aggressive

arian_ma
08-04-2006, 12:53 PM
Also I'm pretty sure there are some laws against locking a dog up in your car.
Where do you get this high pitched painful noise device you speak of?

nj2Type-S
08-04-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma

Where do you get this high pitched painful noise device you speak of?

CoryR6civic2
08-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by nj2Type-S

where do you get it

LuxCars
08-04-2006, 01:10 PM
yeah, id like to know too.

topmade
08-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Keep all removeable items out of site. Notice that I didn't say "valueable items". Even with some stuff you think is cheap and no one will be that dumb to steal it, a even dumber person will break in your car and prove you wrong.

luv2xler8
08-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by topmade
Keep all removeable items out of site. Notice that I didn't say "valueable items". Even with some stuff you think is cheap and no one will be that dumb to steal it, a even dumber person will break in your car and prove you wrong.
Yeah i think i learned my lesson about that yesterday..... I got the window replaced that day had to drive an hour to get it but i got it. I was impressed with the people that did the window they even vaccumed out my hole car making sure there was no glass left in it. :thumbsup: