08-05-2006, 12:57 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14139027/

What. The. Fuck. Clubbing dogs to death?:thumbsdow

calgarys13
08-05-2006, 01:00 PM
rabies yo..they be clubbin!

three33
08-05-2006, 01:00 PM
I guess it's now official where chinese food comes from....j/k, thats awful, some countries really are just stupid though. No offense to anyone, Canada has it's "dumb" moments as well.

QuasarCav
08-05-2006, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by calgarys13
rabies yo..they be clubbin!

Go fuck yourself, If I ever see you or your vehicle I WILL club it/you.

This is brutal and barbaric, walking your dog down the street and they come out seize the animal and beat it to death. WTF?? At least people can fight for themselves.

glennc
08-05-2006, 01:15 PM
What do they need to prevent this?

Owners of dogs MUST have their dogs vaccinated, no matter the cost, or the dog will be "seized".

Dogs with no homes should be used to pull a giant sled with me and my tonnes of gold I will create from this idea.

tapout
08-05-2006, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

Go fuck yourself, If I ever see you or your vehicle I WILL club it/you.

This is brutal and barbaric, walking your dog down the street and they come out seize the animal and beat it to death. WTF?? At least people can fight for themselves. :werd: :thumbsdow

kevie88
08-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Just beat it.. duh nuh nuh beat it

They should just shoot them instead, but bullets and poison are expensive... whaddya gonna do. Gotta cull the heard somehow!

GQBalla
08-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by glennc
What do they need to prevent this?

Owners of dogs MUST have their dogs vaccinated, no matter the cost, or the dog will be "seized".

Dogs with no homes should be used to pull a giant sled with me and my tonnes of gold I will create from this idea.

because it cost money - its china and no one cares about having their dog vaccinated for rabies

max_boost
08-05-2006, 02:38 PM
On the other side of the world, things are going to be different.

Toma
08-05-2006, 02:42 PM
they are just dogs.... fuck, you cant drive down a highway in most countries and not run over a dog.... its different then here....

mmmmm cold dog soup....

RotaryDrifter
08-05-2006, 03:15 PM
HAhhahahaha, :rofl:

l8braker
08-05-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by three33
I guess it's now official where chinese food comes from....j/k,

Glad somebody made a food comment first....

I read that they were snatching the dogs from the owners arms and killing the dog. Also, without any protective mask, clothing, etc. So really just an old world tactic to a problem.

kanez
08-05-2006, 03:24 PM
those dods got Rabies,that' why government kills.

GTS Jeff
08-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by calgarys13
rabies yo..they be clubbin! haha you mean them MCs be clubbin...

Dayclone
08-06-2006, 12:12 PM
Yeh.... society has really gone downhill hasn't it?

50 000 dogs killed I hear Peta coming around the corner...

GTS Jeff
08-07-2006, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
haha you mean them MCs be clubbin... ok ok, no one got my joke, so I'll explain.

"MCs" is a play on words - it obviously stands for MC like MC Hammer...and of course, he be clubbin...but it also stands for Mainland Chinese...who also be clubbin in this case.

sputnik
08-07-2006, 10:26 AM
If they were clubbing rats or pigeons would it be different?

In some countries dogs are disease carrying pests.

three33
08-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Dogs are pets though, I don't know too many people who carry around pet rats or pigeons, it would still be mean to club them to death, but being a dog owner, clubbing a dog to death is pretty rude.

eljefe
08-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
If they were clubbing rats or pigeons would it be different?

In some countries dogs are disease carrying pests.

Dogs being walked were seized from their owners and beaten to death on the spot, the Shanghai Daily newspaper reported. Led by the county police chief, killing teams entered villages at night creating noise to get dogs barking, then beat the animals to death, the reports said.

Sure sounds like some were just pets to me, if someone did that to my dog I would club them right the fuk back.

Sprinter
08-07-2006, 11:17 AM
I just hope they dont serve these dogs to people... mmhhhhmmm, nothing like rabies to go with your hotDOG

CalgarySupra
08-07-2006, 03:04 PM
i dont get why so many people have problems with china

then why do you people spend billions on made in china stuff?

Sharpie
08-07-2006, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by eljefe

Sure sounds like some were just pets to me, if someone did that to my dog I would club them right the fuk back.
Your Location: Canada

Their Location: China

Fcuk
08-07-2006, 03:17 PM
ok ok, no one got my joke, so I'll explain.

"MCs" is a play on words - it obviously stands for MC like MC Hammer...and of course, he be clubbin...but it also stands for Mainland Chinese...who also be clubbin in this case.

first stupid thing ive read from GTS_JEFF :guns:

k98303
08-07-2006, 03:22 PM
what if Mcdonald has dog meat burgers, anyone would give a try?

Sharpie
08-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by k98303
what if Mcdonald has dog meat burgers, anyone would give a try?
HAHAHA OMG... english learn to need you!

AzN'SKillZ
08-07-2006, 03:49 PM
beating the dogs to death was a cruel act, putting them down by other means suck as poison or gun would hav been more humanitary.

besides that i dont see a issue with killing the dogs. like in alberta wen only "one" cow is found with madcow diesese the whole herd has to be slaughtered and the herds around that community. the canadian government does the exact same thing.

andres_mt
08-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

HAHAHA OMG... english learn to need you!

English teacher are you? Holy critical you are of grammer...yes?

Street_Soldier
08-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Its like mad-cow kinda. One person dies an entire farm of cows are killed, maybe not with sticks but the idea is the same.

Same with the bird flu thing. Some time last year i read that 10 000 + chickens were "destroyed". I think it was because of the bird flu not to sure anymore.

And none of that happened in China, it all happened right in our backyard. People there eat dogs, people here eat cows an chickens.

Ceza
08-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Street_Soldier
Its like mad-cow kinda. One person dies an entire farm of cows are killed, maybe not with sticks but the idea is the same.

Same with the bird flu thing. Some time last year i read that 10 000 + chickens were "destroyed". I think it was because of the bird flu not to sure anymore.

And none of that happened in China, it all happened right in our backyard. People there eat dogs, people here eat cows an chickens.

Exactly.. :werd:

k98303
08-07-2006, 05:30 PM

agree =/

msommers
08-07-2006, 06:25 PM

And none of that happened in China, it all happened right in our backyard. People there eat dogs, people here eat cows an chickens. :werd:

GTS Jeff
08-07-2006, 09:30 PM
Hey guys, I'm heading over to the mainland in a couple hours here. Ideas?

jay42w8
08-07-2006, 09:37 PM
uhh we club baby seals to death here in canada dont we ? :dunno:

the other guy made a good point, its like mad cow or chicken flu, we have to kill them all, and poison and bullets are too damn expensive...so theres no other choice:dunno: but then again, this IS the same country that executes people for practising fu long gong

iceburns288
08-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by andres_mt
English teacher are you? Holy critical you are of grammer...yes?
Did you read that first post? I'm sorry but it was hilarious:rofl:

01RedDX
08-07-2006, 09:50 PM

jay42w8
08-07-2006, 10:27 PM
^ some dogs also like to bite the faces off young kids and chew the rest of them to bits...what's your point? :dunno:

can u tell im not a dog person? :nut: they are disgusting animals, they lick and slobber all over that place and they're basically savages...cats rule!

that being said...I personally do not agree with the chinese government, it is inhumane, no doubt about it...its says they paid people 63 cents to kill the dog themselves, are they telling us that a bullet is more expensive than 63 cents? it really makes u wonder about the psychological state of the executioner...does he beat his wife too?

01RedDX
08-07-2006, 10:53 PM

AzN'SKillZ
08-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by jay42w8
^ some dogs also like to bite the faces off young kids and chew the rest of them to bits...what's your point? :dunno:

can u tell im not a dog person? :nut: they are disgusting animals, they lick and slobber all over that place and they're basically savages...cats rule!

that being said...I personally do not agree with the chinese government, it is inhumane, no doubt about it...its says they paid people 63 cents to kill the dog themselves, are they telling us that a bullet is more expensive than 63 cents? it really makes u wonder about the psychological state of the executioner...does he beat his wife too?

fcuk that dogs are way better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dogs are loyal, cats thinks there better then u, even thou ur the one feeding them.

do u no how much 63 cents is worth here in canada? that would be like 9 cents canadian. its really unfourtunet that they could not afford to put dogs down like we do in canada. but it was somthing that had to be done, 3 ppl died. in canada the exact same thing would hav happend except it would have been less cruel to the animal.

jay42w8
08-08-2006, 12:17 AM
ok, what about a machete to the neck...or grabbing the front legs and pulling apart (that kills dogs instantly)

FivE.SeveN
08-08-2006, 07:44 AM
lol fuckin cat people are wierd. :nut: Its so easy to pick one out, theyre the ones in a group that are a little off.

Sharpie
08-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Maybe bring some BBQ sauce. Or I heard that clubbing in china is cool, dont know if you like that kinda stuff.:dunno:

Originally posted by 01RedDX
^ my point is find me a cow or chicken that can sit or roll over when you tell it to

I know its not a chicken but close enough:
http://www.macscreensavers.com/images/screen_shots/timmy_shot.gif

AJL
08-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
Just beat it.. duh nuh nuh beat it

They should just shoot them instead, but bullets and poison are expensive... whaddya gonna do. Gotta cull the heard somehow!

Israel should use clubs instead eh? Bombs are expensive.

Its not very funny when its about people now is it. Shut your trap. Think before you go on a rant like that.

silbergrau330
08-08-2006, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by CalgarySupra
i dont get why so many people have problems with china

then why do you people spend billions on made in china stuff?

That is the most rediculous comment I have ever heard. Your remark fell about 30 yards short of making any sense at all. How in ANY FUKING WAY IS BUYING CHINESE MADE GOODS RELATED TO THE SLAUGHTER OF 50,000 DOGS BECAUSE 3 PEOPLE CONTRACTED RABIES!

AzN'SKillZ
08-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by silbergrau330

That is the most rediculous comment I have ever heard. Your remark fell about 30 yards short of making any sense at all. How in ANY FUKING WAY IS BUYING CHINESE MADE GOODS RELATED TO THE SLAUGHTER OF 50,000 DOGS BECAUSE 3 PEOPLE CONTRACTED RABIES!

if u read the original article they said somthing about boycoting china and any goods shipped from there

silbergrau330
08-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by AzN'SKillZ

if u read the original article they said somthing about boycoting china and any goods shipped from there

And?

FiveFreshFish
08-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Pretty tough to boycott Chinese-made products these days.

Individual boycotting is not nearly as effective as economic sanctions by entire countries (i.e. governments).

kevie88
08-09-2006, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by AJL

Israel should use clubs instead eh? Bombs are expensive.

Its not very funny when its about people now is it. Shut your trap. Think before you go on a rant like that.

:rofl:

Somebody's got a one track mind!

If the animals are sick and we need to avoid a plaugue, we need to kill the animals.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go eat a big steak or some pork ribs.. mmmmm!! :D

M_K_3
08-09-2006, 12:43 AM
thats heartless man i feel bad for the dogs :( but what can u do there gone.... people are dumb

Tech2
08-09-2006, 12:56 AM
I can't believe I'm the first one to make this comment:

It's China. They do worse shit to PEOPLE than this. Like have them work in slave labor prison camps untill some connected person has an accident and needs a new liver. Ever seen a chinese orphanage? 50 children chained to the pot in a stinking outhouse. You think they give a shit about dogs?

Primer_Drift
08-09-2006, 01:01 AM
Oooooh 50,000 dogs... out of a population of what? 300 million?

Sweet jesus when will people stop trying to enforce western values on eastern cultures..
Dog = food to more than half the damn planet.

M_K_3
08-09-2006, 01:07 AM
:werd: on last 2 posts

silbergrau330
08-09-2006, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by M_K_3
:werd: on last 2 posts

Yeah your right MK3, there is so many dogs in China. Just like there is a ton of Lebanese. Too bad Israel is only bombing them not beating them to death with sticks (sarcasm). Just because they have different values doesnt make it morally ok.

M_K_3
08-09-2006, 01:14 AM
thats also ttrue but think about it if dogs are sick and killin the people....

silbergrau330
08-09-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by M_K_3
thats also ttrue but think about it if dogs are sick and killin the people....

3 people (although that is sad in itself), I dont think justifies the death of 50,000 dogs? And come on, beating them to death in the middle of the street!?

M_K_3
08-09-2006, 01:25 AM
that is wrong.... shooting them would be easy too... and 50000? thats to much

AzN'SKillZ
08-09-2006, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by silbergrau330

3 people (although that is sad in itself), I dont think justifies the death of 50,000 dogs? And come on, beating them to death in the middle of the street!?

i think it does, exact thing woulda happened in canada.

beating them to death in the middle of the street was a bad idea thou. but it was the only way the government could handle this, it had to be done.

bigboom
08-09-2006, 10:05 AM
its china people...its not exactly a first world country.

RiCE-DaDDy
08-09-2006, 05:05 PM

dress up like a dog

eb0i
08-10-2006, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy

dress up like a dog

Gold Star winner:rofl: :rofl:

GTS Jeff
08-10-2006, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy

dress up like a dog haha fuck you, I'm back in HK now, the non-spitting, non-squatting, side of the border!

Toma
08-10-2006, 08:37 AM
You guys make me laugh... I was just kidding about the dogs, but you do realize that ....

hold for it....

in Canada, we club almost 40,000 SEALS A YEAR!!! During some years, we have CLUBBED 300,000 in a year!!!

I know they are not pets like dogs are.... but

so what?

So, I always say, before you criticize your neighbours backyard, make sure yours is in order....

5abi
08-10-2006, 12:32 PM
seal clubbing is disgusting, especialy in a country such as ours.

Majestic12
08-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by 5abi
seal clubbing is disgusting, especialy in a country such as ours.

I don't see why.
People are all pissed because seals are so cute. Where are the people that are protesting the slaughter of cows for beef? And chickens?

What a strange 'coincidence' that dogs and seals, major targets for these protest-happy hippies, are cutesy and cuddly whereas cows and chickens typically are not.

I agree that the methods used by the Chinese to cull the dog population were pretty bad, but I suppose in their eyes, it had to be done. What was the alternative? Carrying around a truckload of syringes injecting all the dogs they could find?

I'm guessing they felt they had to do it on the spot since the lack of infrastructure = lack of dog registration = unknown number of dogs = inability to kill them all in a more civil manner.

AzN'SKillZ
08-10-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Majestic12

I don't see why.
People are all pissed because seals are so cute. Where are the people that are protesting the slaughter of cows for beef? And chickens?

those protestors are called vegetarians

Majestic12
08-10-2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by AzN'SKillZ

those protestors are called vegetarians

My point is that there's a double standard. It's silly that they are protesting for the benefit of seals and dogs but not for the others.

frostyda9
08-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Majestic12
What a strange 'coincidence' that dogs and seals, major targets for these protest-happy hippies, are cutesy and cuddly whereas cows and chickens typically are not.

"I don't want to eat the meat because I love the animals. I love the animals." Hey, I love the animals too. I love my doggy. He's so cute. My fluffy little dog.. He's so cute- There's the problem. We only want to save the cute animals, don't we? Yeah. Why don't we just have animal auditions. Line 'em up one by one and interview them individually. "What are you?" "I'm an otter." "And what do you do?" "I swim around on my back and do cute little human things with my hands." "You're free to go." "And what are you?" "I'm a cow." "Get in the fucking truck, ok pal!" "But I'm an animal." "You're a baseball glove! Get on that truck!" "I'm an animal, I have rights!" "Yeah, here's yer fucking cousin, get on the fucking truck, pal!"

Denis Leary speaking the truth, NCFC.