PDA

View Full Version : Should Toma have the right to pollute?

Tyler883
08-06-2006, 03:35 PM
I personally don't have a problem with the right to free speach....even when its the garbage that Toma is continually putting on this forum.

However, I think the "Society/Law/Current Events/Politics" forum with be a much better place if the top 10 threads weren't polluted with Toma's broken record. If he wants to continually make the same point, why can't he keep it in one thread?

EDIT: I'm saying that he can post as many times that he wants - as often as he wants - on any middle east related issue that he wants - with any bias that he want - with any links quotes or opinions that he wants........................ But I'd like to see him do it on one thread

mac_82
08-06-2006, 03:43 PM
Just because you don't agree with his point of view doesn't make it garbage.

:drama:

l8braker
08-06-2006, 03:44 PM
is this the thread you pm'd me about to make toma look bad infront of everyone?

:rofl:

Tyler883
08-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by mac_82
Just because you don't agree with his point of view doesn't make it garbage.

You have a point, so I'll correct myself...

"IMO, I think his point of view is garbage."

With that said, I'm not advocating a banning or censorship.....I'd like to see a more diversified selection of topics in this forum, but instead they get buried under a pile of threads that are all related to the middle east.

Whats wrong using the already existing threads?

FFS, when no one has posted on a middle east forum for 12 hours, why do we need start another thread? The existing thread should work just fine.

5hift
08-06-2006, 03:57 PM
While I'm kinda getting tired of Toma's clearly anti-Jewish stance, this is a public forum and no one forces you to surf Beyond let alone click those threads Toma creates.

Its fairly obvious you have a personal issue with Toma, he probably has one with you. But the only one who looks like an idiot time after time is you, so either stick to pms or give up.

Tyler883
08-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
is this the thread you pm'd me about to make toma look bad infront of everyone?

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually, I was trying to do what I'm talking about in this thread. I want to bring back old topics and create new topics that will diversify the content of this forum. I beleive that I said something about burying Toma's threads, but obcourse the active one would stay high on the list, eh?

l8braker
08-06-2006, 03:58 PM
yea, i agree that there are too many middle eastern thread's floating around, from toma and others... the mega thread idea is good.

ICEBERG
08-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Tyler883

You have a point, so I'll correct myself...

IMO, I think his point of view is garbage.

why do we need start another thread? The existing thread should work just fine.

Why did you had to start a new thread? Why didn't you use one of the existing threads to post this B.S? :rolleyes:

RotaryDrifter
08-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by ICEBERG

Why did you had to start a new thread? Why didn't you use one of the existing threads to post this B.S? :rolleyes:

nice new avatar.. didnt think ill notice hey? lol AHHAhahha

you have to start a new thread if you want a poll.

Tyler883
08-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by 5hift
While I'm kinda getting tired of Toma's clearly anti-Jewish stance, this is a public forum and no one forces you to surf Beyond let alone click those threads Toma creates.

Its fairly obvious you have a personal issue with Toma, he probably has one with you. But the only one who looks like an idiot time after time is you, so either stick to pms or give up.

I fully agree, this is a public forum. And, I think we should all practice some public courtesy....I won't start 10 dozen threads on the virtues of drinking Jack Daniels, even if half the members agree with me.

Hmmm....thats a good topic. Maybe I'll start it..............but everytime I find another news article on Jack Daniels I wont try to screw up this forum with another thread......just one thread works for me
:thumbsup:

Tyler883
08-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by ICEBERG

:rofl: Thats true!

Actually, I dont think I can start a poll without starting a new thread.

ICEBERG
08-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by RotaryDrifter

nice new avatar..

Thanks,

Soccer season started.:thumbsup:

ICEBERG
08-06-2006, 04:26 PM

Actually, I dont think I can start a poll without starting a new thread.

That's OK man, but it still doesn't mean every time we don't agree with some one we need to start a new thread about it or a POLL. Far as i am concerned Toma can start 50 new threads, is there a rule on Beyond.ca stating you can only post soooo many threads on the same topic?

RotaryDrifter
08-06-2006, 04:28 PM
((STOP IGNORING ME))

TIN-FOIL HAT BRIGADE, Listen up and learn something...

Comparison between a few "Hizballah" or "Party of God" organizations.

-Difference/Similarities....

Kurdish Hizballah or Turkish Hizballah has no official organic ties with either the Lebanon-based Islamist group also named Hizballah or its offshoots throughout the Middle East. Notwithstanding a few similarities in terms of ideology, methods and goals, they are essentially very distinct terrorist groups.

Officially backed by Iran, the Lebanese group known as Hizballah seeks to reestablish the supremacy of Islam in the political and socio-economic life of the Muslim world. Hence, as indicated by the political manifesto of the group, its goals are mainly to eradicate any western influence from Lebanon and the Middle East in general, as well as to liberate Palestinian territories and Jerusalem from Israeli occupation.

The ultimate purpose underlying Hizballah’s actions in Lebanon is to establish a radical Shia (or Shiite) Islamist theocracy in that country. Lebanon’s Hizballah is indeed based on Shia ideology, whereas Turkey’s Hizballah is predominantly rooted in Sunni Islam. Besides, in Lebanese Hizballah, the spiritual leader assumes an important function in terms of motivating his members along the lines of the Shiite writings. This responsibility is apparently not as primordial for Kurdish Hizballah, as notably evidenced within the Ilimciler group when Huseyin Velioglu served as political and spiritual leader despite his weak religious background or training (which actually led Fidan Gungor, the leader of the Menzilciler group, to claim Velioglu was incapable of leading his group).

Lebanon’s Hizballah has been active not only in Lebanon, but also throughout Europe, North America, South America and Africa. The terrorist group has resorted to various tactics, including car bombings, kidnappings and hijackings, primarily targeting western and Jewish interests. Kurdish Hizballah, on the contrary, has not perpetrated attacks outside of Turkey, which is also why it is not technically or officially considered an international terrorism organization. In terms of affiliation with other terrorist organizations, the main difference between the two groups lies in the fact that Lebanon’s Hizballah has served as an umbrella organization for such terrorist groups as Hamas. Turkey’s Hizballah, on the other hand, has only had very limited relationships with such groups. In addition, Turkey’s Hizballah does not strive to be legitimized, whereas Lebanon’s Hizballah has become a major part of Lebanese politics. As such, the Lebanese Hizballah has been struggling for the liberation of southern Lebanon from Israeli occupation for years. Furthermore, it has carried out social activities to support social, economic and educational life of the Shiite community. It thus functions like a de facto government for the Shiite people of southern Lebanon. In contrast, the functions of Kurdish Hizballah are strictly limited to a very secret group that has nothing to do with everyday life in the community. The main purpose of Turkey’s Party of God is to establish a religious-based government by overthrowing the existing secular government.

Moreover, Lebanon’s Hizballah pioneered suicide bombings in the Middle East, another important characteristic that differentiate it from its Turkish homonym. The Lebanese group is responsible for the wave of suicide terrorism that started in April 1983 when a truck laden with explosives was driven into the U.S. Embassy in Beirut, killing 49 and wounding about 120 people. The goals of Hizballah suicide operations evolved over time as the group gained notoriety at the local and international levels and became a role model for and supporter of several other terrorist organizations. The group and its Iranian benefactors used suicide terrorism as a propaganda tool for the dissemination of the precepts of the Islamic revolution throughout the Middle East. Foreign UN peacekeeping forces eventually had to leave Lebanon and the Israeli army also retreated from central Lebanon to a restricted strip further south. Hizballah further used suicide terrorism as an instrument of deterrence and reprisal against Israel. The use of suicide attacks as a primary method of operation has now declined to one attack per year or less, but the overall success of Hizballah has been observable even outside of Lebanon, where the terrorist group inspired and occasionally sponsored several other terrorist entities.

Leader?

Huseyin Velioglu, the former leader of Turkey's Hezbollah was killed on January 17, 2000, by members of the Turkish police forces (Beykoz, Istanbul).

owned?

You decide...

Ignorance on Beyond.ca amazes me. lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah_%28Turkey%29

Weapon_R
08-06-2006, 04:38 PM
((STOP IGNORING ME))

Leader?

owned?

You decide...

Keep the verbal diarrhea and wikipedia 'evidence' you use in the threads you've started. It's getting annoying reading the novels you write in every thread that you can find.

JAYMEZ
08-06-2006, 04:41 PM
Im also getting sick of a bunch of new posts. Keep it to one thread , there is nothing wrong with what he is expressing , but bloody hell , use one thread.

ICEBERG
08-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Keep the verbal diarrhea and wikipedia 'evidence' you use in the threads you've started. It's getting annoying reading the novels you write in every thread that you can find.

:werd:

RotaryDrifter
08-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
Im also getting sick of a bunch of new posts. Keep it to one thread , there is nothing wrong with what he is expressing , but bloody hell , use one thread.

Awww.... How come Toma can, an i cant? lol

RotaryDrifter
08-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

verbal diarrhea? Wikipedia 'evidence'? Hahhaha, its all facts son, they have been up on BBC too. It DID happen, I'm not making it up.

Alright, fuck "wikipedia evidence", ill show you other evidence...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/827758.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/669118.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1249217.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1136302.stm

http://www.cdi.org/program/document.cfm?DocumentID=1928&from_page=../index.cfm

Let me guess, alllll lies made up.

JAYMEZ
08-06-2006, 05:15 PM

You can use the same threads he uses...

And stop trying to post political stuff on THIS THREAD.

ICEBERG
08-06-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi

And stop trying to post political stuff on THIS THREAD.

:werd: AGAIN...

Tyler883
08-06-2006, 05:27 PM
((STOP IGNORING ME))

Leader?

owned?

You decide...

Personally, I like that you continue to take a stance against the 'tinfoil' dudes, but PLEASE DONT HIJACK MY THREAD ......especially when it's still active.

Weapon_R
08-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Carry on, he can cut and paste somewhere else now.

Toma
08-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Holy crap transvestitetyler..... your continual attentions, though flattering, are starting to worry me....

Am I gonna have to get a restraining order? :nut: :D

knowtheledge
08-06-2006, 05:57 PM
This entire thread is bs, u guys are just haters, the difference between what Toma posts and the majority of beyond members post is that Toma always backs up his posts with pure solid facts; his opinons dont have to be swallowed but the facts do.

l8braker
08-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by knowtheledge
This entire thread is bs, u guys are just haters, the difference between what Toma posts and the majority of beyond members post is that Toma always backs up his posts with pure solid facts; his opinons dont have to be swallowed but the facts do.

word, but the point is he's making new threads every day instead of staying in one m.e. thread.

Tyler883
08-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Toma
Holy crap transvestitetyler..... your continual attentions, though flattering, are starting to worry me....

Am I gonna have to get a restraining order? :nut: :D

a restraining order, what for? all those bruises that you have from me poking you with a 10 foot pole?:dunno:

a little expaination for anyone that does read the health and fitness forum....
Tomas made a comment about a women at the gym that was so ugly he wouldn't even let her suck his dick for money.

I pointed out that - by his own admission, he's had other - less feminine - people suck his dick for less.

Now, he's trying his best to recover by calling me a transvestite.

Sorry Toma, I'm not a transvestite, you are just trying to be a smart ass.

l8braker
08-06-2006, 06:09 PM

Tyler883
08-06-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

word, but the point is he's making new threads every day instead of staying in one m.e. thread.

l8braker, perhaps the best way for us to make a point on this is:

Everytime TOMA makes a new thread, you and I - and anyone else that wants to join in - should make our own new threads.......and lets not forget to add that 'broken record' quality Toma does so well.

We can collectively render this forum to a small handful of rants instead of a diverse selection of topics.

I am curious how the moderators feel about this.

In fact, I think the Jack Daniels idea was a good one.....

AcuraTl
08-06-2006, 06:28 PM

owned owned owned ont pwned pwned pwned pnwt :thumbsup:

Toma
08-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Did you guys ever take any English classes? For instance, when writing on a subject, you write in these things called paragraphs. Basically, a paragraph deals with a single thought or topic.... then when you finish that one, you start the next paragraph.

A forums is the same way. Just because the forum is called "general autotech" it does not mean that everytime you post, it has to be in the same thread. They all relate to cars, but you certainly are not gonna ask a compression ratio question in the same thread as a piston weight thread.

Ditto here. There is war in the mid east. So, when Israeli slaughters 30 unarmed civilains in Qana, this is a different thought then Mel Gibson getting arrested, or Israels lies on where Hezzbolah hides, or Israel kidnapping a member of Hamas etc.

When I scan a forum, I open NEW threads with interesting titles..... I seldom enter a 30 pager and try and read the whole thing... there is NO organization or logic that way....would however explain why SOME of you monkeys prefer this method. ;)

So, do what I do...read the titles, and read the ones that interest you.... you dont have to read every single thread on here.... sheesh :nut:

Sooooo.... TrannyTyler.... you coming by later? I'm feeling "full" and need a release ;)

01RedDX
08-06-2006, 06:49 PM

Tyler883
08-06-2006, 06:50 PM
I just got a pm from Toma:

Originally pm'd by Toma
Hey, do you want to cyber? If not, do you want to watch while I cyber with myself?

Sorry, Toma. Thats just wrong in so many ways that I'm not even going to explain it to you. :barf: :barf: :barf:

Edit: sorry Toma, I didn't mean to show the whole world, but you have been awefully persistant.

Toma
08-06-2006, 06:52 PM
hahahaha ^^^^^ do you like that more?

Tyler883
08-06-2006, 06:57 PM
hey WTF? Do the house rules on smart ass comment only apply to me?

Edit: thanks for restoring my post, Toma has been asking for it, anyway.

DayGlow
08-06-2006, 11:50 PM
He can post whatever he wants. The only reason why his threads 'pollute' the top 10 is because people reply to them. Ignore them and they will die and fall off the front page.

I don't agree with him on much what he says and I don't really bother clicking on everyone. It's not that hard to click around them.

soupey
08-07-2006, 12:19 AM
Did you guys ever take any English classes? For instance, when writing on a subject, you write in these things called paragraphs. Basically, a paragraph deals with a single thought or topic.... then when you finish that one, you start the next paragraph.

A forums is the same way. Just because the forum is called "general autotech" it does not mean that everytime you post, it has to be in the same thread. They all relate to cars, but you certainly are not gonna ask a compression ratio question in the same thread as a piston weight thread.

Ditto here. There is war in the mid east. So, when Israeli slaughters 30 unarmed civilains in Qana, this is a different thought then Mel Gibson getting arrested, or Israels lies on where Hezzbolah hides, or Israel kidnapping a member of Hamas etc.

When I scan a forum, I open NEW threads with interesting titles..... I seldom enter a 30 pager and try and read the whole thing... there is NO organization or logic that way....would however explain why SOME of you monkeys prefer this method. ;)

So, do what I do...read the titles, and read the ones that interest you.... you dont have to read every single thread on here.... sheesh :nut:

Sooooo.... TrannyTyler.... you coming by later? I'm feeling "full" and need a release ;)

sure each paragraph deserves the <enter> key a few times.

problem is each paragraph has to do with the same fuckn topic and its fuckn annoying seeing 6 threads from one threadstarter for one fuckn topic, it would be MUCH nicer to see it all condensed into one big "toma's anti-jew thread" instead of so many little ones.

GTS Jeff
08-07-2006, 04:06 AM
Without getting into the debate, I can say that Toma's post read well because they are based in logic and reason; they are the words of an educated mind. Your posts Tyler, are the ones that show a lack of proper mental training, or as you would put it - garbage. :)

tapout
08-07-2006, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Without getting into the debate, I can say that Toma's post read well because they are based in logic and reason; they are the words of an educated mind. Your posts Tyler, are the ones that show a lack of proper mental training, or as you would put it - garbage. :) :werd:

liquidboi69
08-07-2006, 07:10 AM
I support Toma. All his posts have valid points, and are backed up by info and reasoning. Don't stop the posts dude :thumbsup:

eljefe
08-07-2006, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Without getting into the debate, I can say that Toma's post read well because they are based in logic and reason; they are the words of an educated mind. Your posts Tyler, are the ones that show a lack of proper mental training, or as you would put it - garbage. :)

I certainly don't agree with everything Toma says but I do appreciate his attempts to back up his ideas with reason and logic. Even the posts I emphatically disagree with I often enjoy reading. I come to this section of beyond because there are different opinions, some quite serious and others just colourful and amusing.

Perhaps Tyler you are more suited to your upstart Rocky Mountain Redneck website( http://www.rockymountainredneck.webhop.org/ ) where the mindless posts are usually 6 words or less and there are only 9 active members to disagree with you. :dunno:

asuth077
08-07-2006, 10:52 AM
I don't think you should personally target Toma. It should be more of a general question.

"Do you think there should be one main thread for the war?"

Tyler883
08-07-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by asuth077
I don't think you should personally target Toma. It should be more of a general question.

&quot;Do you think there should be one main thread for the war?&quot;

Good point. This forum doesn't revolve around Toma. Shouldn't we be thinking about how to make this forum better?

One main thread for the war might clean things up. Thus we can spend some time on new - less polarized - topics.

AcuraTl
08-07-2006, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by eljefe

I certainly don't agree with everything Toma says but I do appreciate his attempts to back up his ideas with reason and logic. Even the posts I emphatically disagree with I often enjoy reading. I come to this section of beyond because there are different opinions, some quite serious and others just colourful and amusing.

Perhaps Tyler you are more suited to your upstart Rocky Mountain Redneck website( http://www.rockymountainredneck.webhop.org/ ) where the mindless posts are usually 6 words or less and there are only 9 active members to disagree with you. :dunno:

go to uni buddy, or atleast pass grade 12 HS :bigpimp:

Toma
08-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Besides.... when I thinkl about it there is not point to this poll.... it's pointless cause Beyond has never been a democracy.... its a rage-ocracy ;)

AzN'SKillZ
08-07-2006, 06:30 PM
wen i read throught this thread toma reminded me of that one guy who got banned for posting alot about sony and playstation.(deadsouasis)

eventually he got banned cuz someone started a thread almost just like this, except he offered the mods money.

but anyways this thread is really pointless.

AzN'SKillZ
08-07-2006, 06:34 PM

Good point. This forum doesn't revolve around Toma. Shouldn't we be thinking about how to make this forum better?

One main thread for the war might clean things up. Thus we can spend some time on new - less polarized - topics.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27592&highlight=stock

learning about investing in stocks sounds really interesting to me, but with 1699 post its just to much reading involved.

i never follow up on any of toma's thread but if each thread started is about different topics regarding the war then i dont see a issue

SinisterProbeGt
08-07-2006, 07:05 PM
TOMA for Govenator:thumbsup:

shedboy
08-07-2006, 07:18 PM
underground boxing match ftw?

soupey
08-08-2006, 12:56 PM
http://www.ucalgary.ca/~ypatel/beyond/whyyy.jpg
:banghead:

rage2
08-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Besides.... when I thinkl about it there is not point to this poll.... it's pointless cause Beyond has never been a democracy.... its a rage-ocracy ;)
rage-ocracy lol.

Sometimes people need to open their minds and entertain other's opinions and ideas even if they don't believe in them. In the end, you'll just be a bit wiser (yes, Toma is a wise old man lol).

As for deadsoulasis or whatever his name was, comparing him to Toma would be like comparing K Fed to Mel Gibson. One's full of shit and trash, the other one is just out of his fucking mind. :rofl:

Xtrema
08-08-2006, 02:38 PM
^ :rofl: V

403Gemini
08-08-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by rage2

rage-ocracy lol.

Sometimes people need to open their minds and entertain other's opinions and ideas even if they don't believe in them. In the end, you'll just be a bit wiser (yes, Toma is a wise old man lol).

As for deadsoulasis or whatever his name was, comparing him to Toma would be like comparing K Fed to Mel Gibson. One's full of shit and trash, the other one is just out of his fucking mind. :rofl:

you know rage, thats almost quoteable lol

heavyD
08-08-2006, 02:44 PM
To make everyone happy why don't we just have a "Society/Law/Current Events/Politics" furum and a "Toma's View" sub-forum. That way the main forum is cleaned of his one-sided anti-jew, anti-Conservative, or anti-America stuff yet his stuff is still available to people that agree with him or are entertained by his posts.:thumbsup:

calgarygts
08-08-2006, 02:50 PM
^^Although worded a bit provokingly, a sub forum for the middle east war is a good idea. There are some very heated debates and a lot of posting going on, enough to warrant a sub forum in that section. I think it would make everyone happy (except the mods doing the work!).

andres_mt
08-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by heavyD
To make everyone happy why don't we just have a &quot;Society/Law/Current Events/Politics&quot; furum and a &quot;Toma's View&quot; sub-forum. That way the main forum is cleaned of his one-sided anti-jew, anti-Conservative, or anti-America stuff yet his stuff is still available to people that agree with him or are entertained by his posts.:thumbsup:

haha yeah or let's call it "Talking with Toma". :rofl:

NATAS.KAUPAS
08-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Cambodia FTW!

Tyler883
08-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by andres_mt

haha yeah or let's call it &quot;Talking with Toma&quot;. :rofl:

You can talk to Toma.....

But he isn't going to listen.:rofl:

doublepostwhore
08-08-2006, 07:32 PM
^ if you are a racist :)

Tyler883
08-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Thats right. Pull the racist card, when someone disagrees with Tomas political views :rolleyes:

You're a first class f#cken retard!