PDA

View Full Version : Madd Skillz

three.eighteen.
04-17-2003, 01:07 AM
how madd are your skillz?

GTS Jeff
04-17-2003, 01:19 AM
i think im pretty madd, except when i grind into a gear, which is a lot haha. but then again, i can double clutch and heel toe at the same time! thats gota be worth some madd points..

hence why i picked "developing.."

gpomp
04-17-2003, 01:19 AM
Jeff has mad rally skills.

GTS Jeff
04-17-2003, 01:22 AM
gpomp has madd parking skillz..no joke, 2 cm from the curb every time!

three.eighteen.
04-17-2003, 01:23 AM
my parking skillz suck...i havent paralleled since driving school lol

RiceCake
04-17-2003, 01:39 AM
I'm still a work in progress...

But gotta hand it to GTS Jeff for the madd van drifting skillz.... :rofl: and CRXguy definately got skillz yo!

max_boost
04-17-2003, 01:43 AM
Almost every man alive who drives a car will think he has madd skillz :rofl:

Almost every man alive thinks he is a great driver :rofl:

I mean, have you ever talked to a guy and hear them say, "No, I am not that good of a driver"?!?!?! :rofl:

2000impreza
04-17-2003, 01:46 AM
i suck..... could care less about my driving skillz.. haha.

gpomp
04-17-2003, 01:58 AM
http://www.psylence.com/gpomp/misc/rallyjeff.WMV

RiCE-DaDDy
04-17-2003, 02:28 AM
i got jeff gordon skillz

three.eighteen.
04-17-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Almost every man alive who drives a car will think he has madd skillz :rofl:

Almost every man alive thinks he is a great driver :rofl:

I mean, have you ever talked to a guy and hear them say, "No, I am not that good of a driver"?!?!?! :rofl:

im a pretty good driver but i tihink theres plenty of room for improvement...just more practice i guess...:D

max_boost
04-17-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

im a pretty good driver but i tihink theres plenty of room for improvement...just more practice i guess...:D

Yah, just like those guys who say they have big cocks and can pick up all the hotties......:rofl:

If you come out to track day and pull off some crazy times then I wlll believe you:rofl:

three.eighteen.
04-17-2003, 02:49 AM

If you come out to track day and pull off some crazy times then I wlll believe you:rofl:

thats true...but i dont have the cash to burn 200 for the time alone and have to pay for new tires and brakes after that, but maybe i just show you my under the speed limit skillz on the road :rofl:

4wheeldrift
04-17-2003, 06:42 AM
Developing. I'm good, and getting better but there is always new stuff to be learnt, new techniques to try and apply.

James
04-17-2003, 08:28 AM
I've yet to prove myself at the track, so i'll have to see if im as good as i think i am :tongue:.....The Last time i bragged about my "Madd Skillz" was when i was buggin B18C about his not so great 1/4 mile times( compared to his brother driving, lol) suggesting that he let me drive his Integra to see what i could pull off.....later that night i crashed my Passat :rofl::banghead:.....ahh good times! :rofl:

mwmhong
04-17-2003, 09:06 AM
I'm pretty good IMHO at car-fighting tactics and techniques in traffic.
Blocks, lures, scrape-offs, all that good stuff, but I only do it to people who deserve it. :angel:

I'm only average in a go-kart. :(

Sad skillz.

rage2
04-17-2003, 09:10 AM
I pulled some half decent times last year, and I still consider myself intermediate :D.

rage2
04-17-2003, 09:11 AM
I see a few people chose the "Thouroughly maddening...like jeff gordon" option... I'll see you guys at the track! :D

sml
04-17-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
gpomp has madd parking skillz..no joke, 2 cm from the curb every time!

So, that's why my rims are all curbed!!!

GTS Jeff
04-17-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by rage2
I see a few people chose the "Thouroughly maddening...like jeff gordon" option... I'll see you guys at the track! :D haha yea, i didnt realize there were so many local colin mccrae's!

max_boost
04-17-2003, 09:46 AM
I think I have madd launching skills but I don't know how well my car will hold up if I keep dumping it at 6500+RPMs :rofl: And I have good shifting skills too given the close ratio 6 speed!

But I don't think I will ever develop madd turning skills, unless I have lots of money to burn because I will probably smoke a few walls before I get it down pat :rofl:

GTS Jeff
04-17-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by sml

So, that's why my rims are all curbed!!! hahaha duncan babies the lude so much...ive seen him take it into vtec like twice

hjr
04-17-2003, 09:57 AM
well i aint no jeff gordon. In fact, who is that??? j/k but seriously NASCAR???

My rally skills were not quite up to par at first (having never driven a RWD before the race), but i have progressed alot, and i feel confident in my skills on the gravel. Now as for go-carting, im also pretty good. not the best, but pretty good.

sml
04-17-2003, 09:58 AM
I think I have madd launching skills but I don't know how well my car will hold up if I keep dumping it at 6500+RPMs :rofl: And I have good shifting skills too given the close ratio 6 speed!

But I don't think I will ever develop madd turning skills, unless I have lots of money to burn because I will probably smoke a few walls before I get it down pat :rofl:

ahh... clutches are cheap.. But taking the stealth WRX wagon off the line is priceless... :D:rofl:

rage2
04-17-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by hjr
Now as for go-carting, im also pretty good. not the best, but pretty good.
I suck at go-karting now. Damn power to weight ratio! Gotta stop buying Doritos! :rofl:

hjr
04-17-2003, 10:25 AM

I suck at go-karting now. Damn power to weight ratio! Gotta stop buying Doritos! :rofl:

hahaha :rofl: Time to head to the gym hmmm. That is a big problem with those. Im a slightly better driver than my brother, but I have almost 20lbs on him, so if he ever gets infront of me, he is almost impossible to pass again. UHHHH. NOT FAIR!!!

CRX crazy
04-17-2003, 11:21 AM
i can say i'm better than the average girl driver :D thats gotta count for somthing right? ... and i've never curbed my rims so i think i fall into the better than your average girl, and crapy boy catagory

three.eighteen.
04-17-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by hjr
well i aint no jeff gordon. In fact, who is that??? j/k but seriously NASCAR???

bet you any amount of money he turns left better than anyone on this board

hjr
04-17-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

bet you any amount of money he turns left better than anyone on this board

like zoolander huh 318 ;) hes not an ambiturner :rofl:
but seriously though, your right.

GTS Jeff
04-17-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by hjr

but seriously though, your right. lol shut up man..

haha i forgot about the van-drifting..altho id have to say ae86-drifting is a bit more fun mainly cuz i dont have to worry about tipping over

Mike09
04-17-2003, 06:41 PM
gotta give myself the developing madness vote cause i'm getting better but for somereason my front bumper is attracted to centre medians.

ouch!!!!!!!!!

ConVict
04-17-2003, 09:14 PM
I think I am really good... but the 3 cars I have driven more then once wont agree with the fact I have crashed all of them.
so ya, nuff said

max_boost
04-17-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by hjr

but seriously though, your right. MAGNUM.....:rofl:

James
04-18-2003, 12:16 AM

:rofl:..so true, I use to be so good at Go-karting, but my power to wieght Ratio always held me back!....Ive lost over 60lbs since the last time i went though( over a year ago), now i gotta see if the "my fat ass is slowing me down" excuse was really true :tongue: :rofl: