PDA

View Full Version : WTB Kenmore or Frigidaire dryer only.

Thaco
08-07-2006, 12:40 PM
found one.

justincalgary
08-08-2006, 11:00 AM
try the sears up at deerfoot mall. they sell those brands and you should have a big selection.

QuasarCav
08-08-2006, 11:08 AM
Major Appliances (what a name) on 32nd near Speedtech.

They had a bunch of S&D kenmore stuff but I cant remember model #'s.

Thaco
08-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the replies, i just found out about that major appliances place, i'll be stopping there after work today... also i checked deerfoot mall, but with them it's tough to know if you're actually getting a deal, there is one there that would work for me, and it is marked $650 marked down to $510, but i found a similar one on sears.ca for $500... so i'm not sure... also according to the stock sticker at the one in deerfoot it hasbeen there since june, so i am skeptical on that one... any more tips would be appriciated though. thanks for the suggestions.

justincalgary
08-08-2006, 03:30 PM
how similar are the 2, you can tell by comparing model numbers. what is the model number to the one at deerfoot mall, you can look it up on google to find a price also. being there since june doesn't mean anything, the new ones that you are buying have more than likely been sitting in a warehouse for a few months also.

Thaco
08-08-2006, 05:49 PM
well i just bought one from that major appliances place.

It was a BRAND NEW scratch and dent, same model as the one at deerfoot, get wanted $350 for it... i talked him down to $300 and we'd pick it up... good deal IMO, looks to be in good shape, a few scratches on the sides that you'll never see..