PDA

View Full Version : Street Wheelers Weekend In Lethbridge Pics

Davan
07-15-2002, 10:34 AM
Pics from the Friday night cruise, working on the car and drinking Saturday, and the Show N Shine on Sunday.

Sorry for the blurry nightime cruise pics... taking pictures with a prolonged aperture setting without a tripod and from a moving vehicle is kinda tricky. ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?show_all=1&id=4291615855&start=1

LUDELVR
07-15-2002, 11:21 AM
Lethbridge....oh the memories!!! haha, did u go to the bar afterwords? And those 5 best imports were hurting!!! Damn, that's like what we see on a daily basis!! haha. Anyway, how was the crusie? 3rd is always busy and I've had so many races down there...that and mayor mcgrath! Always trucks and mustangs however!! haha nice pics davan!

Davan
07-15-2002, 11:31 AM
Yeah... good ol Lethbridge... :D

The imports in the show weren't anything special... except the completely slammed Nissan truck.

The new SiR was pretty stock. Lowered, wheels, and lots of stickers.

The white Civic had a kit and an intake, and some color under the hood.

The accord had a kit and was dropped. The owner was an ass, though. He was sitting behind me at the awards ceremony, and i heard him saying in a sarcastic voice "Oooo, I wouldn't want to race one of those cavalier's with their shiny air intake"... meanwhile sitting in his engine bay was a damn near stock 130Hp 2.2 :rolleyes:

Anyways, the cruise was cool. So busy. People line the streets like it's a parade, and it's bumper to bumper all night. I just went down 3rd ave once, then parked. Too busy to actually cruise. And of course, we had to hit up the Roadhouse on Saturday night! ;)

:)

Oh yeah, one of the organizers of the event had a couple blondes stand by my car, and took pics to use in their yearly video! :thumbsup: :D