PDA

View Full Version : FS: Custom S10

funkedelic
08-07-2006, 09:16 PM
FS:Selling my 1982 Chevrolet s10. The truck is under construction and is currently in primer. This truck is a real head turner, gets a lot of attention and is a lot of fun. I have no time or money to finish this project (going to school). The truck is sold AS IS. The odometer reads 252,000 km but it has a rebuilt 2.8 v6 that has 80,000kms and a rebuilt tranny that has about 25.000 or so. The truck runs well, don't get me wrong though, it is not very fast. A 350 swap would definately help out this truck and get you some serious hp to go with the looks. The interior needs to be finished, it has a custom fiberlgass dash that is about 50% finished, you can choose to finish it or replace it with a stock dash. There are no door panels either because the plan was to make everything fiberglass, also no headliner in it. This truck is heavily modified and would be a great truck to buy if you wanted to finish it and paint it the color you want. There are minor things on the body that need to be touched up, to pass inspection you need to install a horn, signals on the truck are currently not working, there might be a slight electrical problem you need to repair. Truck could also use a new power streering pump. Interior/Audio: 92 blazer bucket seats, custom fiberglass dash (still under construction),alarm, grant steering whee Suspension: Lowered 5" in the front 7" in the rear (full belltech suspension that includes drop spindles, lowering leafs, blocks, nitro shocks) Wheels: Boss motorsport 304 series chrome wheels on 225/35/R18 Federal Rubber. Body: 1 Piece Back Window, Weld In Rollpan, Shaved Door Handles with Shaved Emblems, Shaved Tailgate, Frenched Licence Plate, Shaved Body Line, shaved roof/back window line, the tailgate is welded shut, Cowl Shaved To Have Even Amounts Of Slots On Each Side,Chrome Front Bumper Without Strip Holes, 91-93 Chrome Grille, Diamond Cut Headlights, Euro Tail Lights, Clear Corners Lens, Clear Bumper Lens, Billet Grille Bow Tie, Bed Cover (flush lowrider fit) , Tinted Back Window,M3 Style Mirrors With LED's.Engine:The engine is a stock 2.8 v6. It has a dual exhaust and alarm system..Remember, this truck is not complete, it does need tlc.. but ithas potential to be one of the most unique and nicest s10s around. If you have experience with cars, this would be a great buy for you. Need to sell ASAP.$4000 with 16" irocs, $5500 with 18s.contact me at [email protected] for more pictures, info, ect. Item location: Lethbridge, Alberta

big mooe
08-07-2006, 10:10 PM
any more pics?

funkedelic
08-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by big mooe
any more pics?

whats your email ill send u some more pics

carter_prelude
08-08-2006, 06:25 PM
WHOA i saw this on cardomain i think...i was going to build up an s10 just like it, very nice!

i may have a friend interested, he's lookin for a mini truck, i'll keep ya posted. :eek:

funkedelic
08-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by carter_prelude
WHOA i saw this on cardomain i think...i was going to build up an s10 just like it, very nice!

i may have a friend interested, he's lookin for a mini truck, i'll keep ya posted. :eek:

yeah i have a cardomain site for it, thanks man id appreciate that

funkedelic
08-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by big mooe
any more pics?

you can view pics here.. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2113912

carter_prelude
08-09-2006, 07:48 PM
PMed, buddy is very interested

dub_c
08-09-2006, 08:10 PM
thats the only s dime i like :eek:

funkedelic
08-10-2006, 07:42 PM
sorry for the dely in replies.. i sent pms back to everyone interested. Thanks :thumbsup:

adrunkdriver
08-10-2006, 10:16 PM
I am kinda intersted. You say it's in primer but in the pics it looks like there is alot more body work needed before you would even consider priming it!! why was the vehicle primed before body work was finished, or was it damaged after the primer?

RotaryPower
08-23-2006, 10:07 PM
Could you PM me with a little more info on the electrical/signal problem

funkedelic
08-24-2006, 02:51 AM
truck is gone, i sold it On tuesday.. sorry