PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Mazda B2200 Repair manual

refresh
08-08-2006, 02:47 PM
I have a 1993 Mazda B2200 extended cab pickup and am searching for a Haynes (or other) repair manual. I found one that's listed as 1987 - 1993 but while flipping through I noticed it focuses on carburated engines... mine is fuel injected. Will this manual still be relevant or do i need a different manual?

freakin
08-08-2006, 04:45 PM
For chasis related stuff, it will be the same. While you were looking through the engine section of the book, did you happen to look for any fuel injected sections? It might be a supplement or at the end of the section. If it's not in there, then no, it's not relavent to your motor......only way to tell is look in it. I would assume that it would be fine though. They're not going to just completely ignore a whole batch of motors that were available in those trucks.

refresh
08-08-2006, 06:19 PM
good point. I'll take a closer look at the book. I'm sure they have something on fuel injected engines in there. I think '93 was the first year they started using them in the B2200, so that could be why it's not obvious in the book.