PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Speedtech and CMS

Clever
08-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Just wanted to give some insight for the potential customers of our sponsors.

Speedtech:

- Thanks to Will, Nick and the rest of the guys that I have been pestering for the last month or so, thanks for staying late those couple of nights so I can pick up my car:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

- Got my suspesion done, best price out of every other shop I called and they stayed with the quote, actually adjusted to lower the price when GST changed even if the sale was finalized.

- fixed my abs sensor that was damaged during suspension install for free, also my car starter was not working properly, Will got it fixed free of charge too.

- Will even loaned out his personal vehicle while mine was in his shop, now i want one of those Acuras. damn.

CMS:

Arif, thanks for the hook up on those lugs, everyone wanted to charge me $75 for a set, I just needed two.

Just wanted to share my experience with these two sponsors, I highly recommend this guys. Thanks again!

Kona9
08-08-2006, 05:34 PM
:thumbsup:

Have personally met all three mentioned guys!! Great guys!!

rc2002
08-08-2006, 05:42 PM
I've had good experiences with those guys too. :thumbsup: Man, that's unheard of, getting the owner's vehicle as a loaner. I've never heard of any tuner shop doing that. Ever.

tapout
08-08-2006, 05:45 PM
great people:thumbsup:

mdeleon
08-08-2006, 06:27 PM
all great guys :thumbsup:

the only thing i have against Arif is that he speaks better tagalog than i do, which i hardly speak anyways. kinda embarrasing when he's talkin in tagalog and i answer back in english....how sad

Clever
08-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
I've had good experiences with those guys too. :thumbsup: Man, that's unheard of, getting the owner's vehicle as a loaner. I've never heard of any tuner shop doing that. Ever.

No shit, when he told me on the phone, I was like " Are you sure?":eek:

asp integra
08-08-2006, 06:46 PM
very good to hear, i have dealt with speedtech quite a bit and they are very good guys! keep up the good work!

1-Bar
08-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by mdeleon
all great guys :thumbsup:

the only thing i have against Arif is that he speaks better tagalog than i do, which i hardly speak anyways. kinda embarrasing when he's talkin in tagalog and i answer back in english....how sad

haha....:rofl:

SILVIA KING,S
08-24-2006, 01:54 PM
Do the work your self and know your car.

Anton
08-24-2006, 02:16 PM
Speedtech and CMS are both very good shops. We need more positive feedback for them on this site.

Originally posted by SILVIA KING,S

You're a great asset to the Beyond.ca community, thank you for those words of wisdom.

habsfan
08-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by SILVIA KING,S

looking at the 20+ other posts you've made today, i'll be surprised if you aren't banned by the end of the day

thesmackdown
08-24-2006, 05:23 PM
Just curious you said they gave you the best price, who else in the world did you call? Speedtech's prices tend to always be high for mostly everything. they are really knowledgeable but their prices scare me.

EK 2.0
08-24-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by habsfan
looking at the 20+ other posts you've made today, i'll be surprised if you aren't banned by the end of the day

only 6:40 and nuked...