PDA

View Full Version : What can you do in this situation?

energieboi
08-09-2006, 12:18 PM
What happened was sat on centre where new asia is, turning light turned off as i was speeding to make it but I realize I couldn't and stoped in time on the white line and this punk/bum looking guy walked by and gived me the look and used his hands in shape of a gun and pulls trigger.

So my buddy and I got pissed off so we honked and fingered him, as I was turning I see him running towards my car and kicked it on the driver side as I was turning!

I quickly slamed on the brakes and checked for damage as my friend chase the guy down the street.

Luckily there is no damage due to his rubber skater shoes, no dents no anything.

I just want to know what can I do to defend myself next time since this is the 4th bum violence I had experienced so far in calgary.

1st he is not going to hand over a ID and let you copy it then report him

2nd He ll use violence and book it and no way you can find him in downtown driving your car around

So what can I do next time? I am thinking about buying a baton but can I actually kick his ass RIGHTFULLY without being sued back by the bum to scam money off me?

:guns: centre street is too dangerous

FivE.SeveN
08-09-2006, 12:23 PM
Kill him

Orbie
08-09-2006, 12:25 PM
um...how about not getting pissed off and honking and fingering them? :dunno:

Seriously, the best thing to do to at least show some maturity is not to let it bother you. Who cares if he makes a gun with his hands and pretends to shoot it!? that would probably just make me laugh.

energieboi
08-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Forgot to mention he came running before I honked
I knew he was going to do something so I honked and sped up
then bang

A while ago down in crowchild I cut a trucker off and he got so furiously he drove beside me and hit my side mirror then I drove off since once again there were no damage but he followed me to the gas station and asked for a fight

once again what can you do if someone physically damaged your car etc etc

other then oh lets me mature and walk away from a huge dent in my side door and broken mirror

energieboi
08-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by FivE.SeveN
Kill him

...thats too extreme buddy

sh0ko
08-09-2006, 12:32 PM
shoot him with a real gun =)

energieboi
08-09-2006, 12:33 PM
ok here is another encounter I had on centre street by centex gas station.

I was on the right lane and there was a parked car coming up so I signal and got on the left lane just to find some native dude in a van with his family tailgates me bc he was going probably about 70km an hour and I came in so he had to slow down.

I can see him yell and honk in the back so I drove at speed limit since alot of radar cops are on that street. So I see him pulls something looked like a shot gun from his lap up and down (might be crollbar). And he kept following us so I stoped on the side, he got out (empty handed) and stomping towards us and I pretended I wanted to talk to him. as soon as he got to where my trunk was I just speed off leaving him dust in the face. If it wasnt for that he d probably followed me home.

energieboi
08-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by sh0ko
shoot him with a real gun =)

I wish :guns:
but no thanks

QuasarCav
08-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by energieboi
ok here is another encounter I had on centre street by centex gas station.

I was on the right lane and there was a parked car coming up so I signal and got on the left lane just to find some native dude in a van with his family tailgates me bc he was going probably about 70km an hour and I came in so he had to slow down.

I can see him yell and honk in the back so I drove at speed limit since alot of radar cops are on that street. So I see him pulls something looked like a shot gun from his lap up and down (might be crollbar). And he kept following us so I stoped on the side, he got out (empty handed) and stomping towards us and I pretended I wanted to talk to him. as soon as he got to where my trunk was I just speed off leaving him dust in the face. If it wasnt for that he d probably followed me home.

You have the issues, not the people involved.

RX-7_TWINTURBO
08-09-2006, 12:37 PM
Stop driving like a fucking retard.

Problem solved.

Obscura
08-09-2006, 12:37 PM
wow amazing that you have so many encounters...

maybe you'd be safer taking the bus...

:rolleyes: :drama: :dunno:

energieboi
08-09-2006, 12:38 PM
^:banghead:
even after that its still my issues

...going to drive around in my neon from now on if Im going to centre street :banghead:

topmade
08-09-2006, 12:41 PM
^^:werd: not to accuse you of anything, but seems like your causing the problems more then they are coming to you.

But on a side note, if they have a vechicle report it to the cops and if there is damage call your insurance company.

The Bum guy, :dunno: call the police? or maybe burn his house/card board box down? throw dirt or spit on them, call them degrading names? what else can you do to a bum?

energieboi
08-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO
Stop driving like a fucking retard.

Problem solved.

This is coming from a guy who says his ride is a rotary rocket.
Drive like a retard or not I think you surpass me in that field anyday :thumbsup:

alrighty just wandering what the alternative options thanks anyway ppl

Rollin'
08-09-2006, 12:42 PM
why, your civic is too luxurious?

energieboi
08-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Rollin'
why, your civic is too luxurious?

:thumbsup: thumbs up for cheap lame burn
thanks for coming out

racin_jayson
08-09-2006, 12:46 PM
^^^ you could smash his bottles or tip over his cart.

but seriously, you seem to be provoking these problems.

energieboi
08-09-2006, 12:50 PM
^you guys must drive like saints :rolleyes:
alrighty racing jayson point taken

brownchild
08-09-2006, 12:55 PM
I know what u mean, a lot of ppl here are just gettin cheap thrills flaming you, but we all know everyone goes through this type of stuff, i just carry a can of bear mace, when shit gets hectic pull it out and let them know ur not gonna take shit or mess around, only pull it on them if they still try to attack, but usually they'll be scared shitless.

Rollin'
08-09-2006, 12:57 PM
point is, you gave some bum the finger....because he pointed at you. i know if i was a bum and had nothing to loose and some punk kid gave me the finger...id probably react the same way.

maybe you are still at the age where you feel you have to react to everything in effort to maintain your pride...this is a perfect example of a great time to realize you just need to let some stuff go...

energieboi
08-09-2006, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by brownchild
I know what u mean, a lot of ppl here are just gettin cheap thrills flaming you, but we all know everyone goes through this type of stuff, i just carry a can of bear mace, when shit gets hectic pull it out and let them know ur not gonna take shit or mess around, only pull it on them if they still try to attack, but usually they'll be scared shitless.

Yeah I was shocked that he actually kicked it pretty hard. Then again partially is my fault and I just want find some alternative measures if it happens again down the road. Mace sounds good

energieboi
08-09-2006, 01:06 PM
BROWNCHILD, its okay kids's cheap burn on beyond hurt nobody :D

jdmakkord
08-09-2006, 01:08 PM

Yeah I was shocked that he actually kicked it pretty hard. Then again partially is my fault and I just want find some alternative measures if it happens again down the road. Mace sounds good

If he kicks your car, and you either hit him, mace him, or whatever...prepare to be charged with assault/assault with a weapon.

sh0ko
08-09-2006, 01:12 PM
put flamethrowers around ur car so u can burn them...literally! thatd b cool hahaha! but hey energieboi dont let ppl get to u theyre idiots...in the end the kid who kicked ur car.. u still have a car he probably dosent..unless theyre REALLY pissing u off and i mean 1/2 hour or more of tailgating u or trying to race u by revving their engine in a pos nissan se and trying to provoke u that long.. then yah id be pissed as shit too but otherwise let it go.. u never know when an accident can happen and ur attitude might screw u over

energieboi
08-09-2006, 01:22 PM
^well the native and trucker followed me for about 20 min

from centre all the way to hamptons gas station :eek:
I just sat there while the gas boy fill my tank up and he was just yelling into my car from passenger side window but eventually he laid off.

since there were no damage on my car I just let it go not worth my time in court

Team_Mclaren
08-09-2006, 01:27 PM
Holy road rage?!?!??? Bums have noth to loss so there isnt much you can do. Beat them up and its going to be hurt you more in the end.

The Cosworth
08-09-2006, 01:29 PM
...... this is the 4th bum violence I had experienced so far in calgary........

what the hell are you doing to them? I didnt even know calgary had bums ;)

but seriously it cant be wrong place wrong time 4 times in a row

that one where you turned into the other lane because the car was parked there, did you sholder check or do what most idiotic kids do and swerve over and almost take someone out. If you wanna learn to really be aware when driving get a bike and risk your life... you wont be darting in and out anymore!

energieboi
08-09-2006, 01:34 PM
^Yeah I know what you mean, I ve never encountered this many in one year even in vancouver and winnipeg.

I know what you mean about the road rage, truckers here have the worst road rage the whole time I was sitting in the car filling gas/handing over money/waiting for change he was just shouting and pointing on my window

should ve seen his burned up face :whipped:

i shoulder checked and he and his van was pretty damn far behind, i can count to 4 and he still wouldnt hit me

energieboi
08-09-2006, 01:37 PM
darting in and out?

...if theres a parked car in the lane your driving ahead and you shoulder check and make a lane change with plenty of room between you and the next car if you called that darting out then...

i dont know what your smoking
but i ll take 2

acura_el
08-09-2006, 01:40 PM
maybe they have something against your car

and dont take the bus. i saw a grown man chasing his shadow at the bus stop the other day...i didn't know what to think. i'm sure things are better in calgary though

energieboi
08-09-2006, 01:41 PM
no just raging natives on centre street
how could you have something againts a stock civic going speed limit its not like I have gigantic triple layer spoiler and flashing neon and pearl white rims

sh0ko
08-09-2006, 01:44 PM
^well the native and trucker followed me for about 20 min

from centre all the way to hamptons gas station
I just sat there while the gas boy fill my tank up and he was just yelling into my car from passenger side window but eventually he laid off.

since there were no damage on my car I just let it go not worth my time in court

yah see in a case like that id f*cking flip out myself but just watch ur neck man haha shit can happen at any time...but nothing wrong with the occasional finger and f* u when someone really pulls a stupid on u.. if ur like my cuzin he drives his rsx and when ppl get annoyed with him and try to pull him over hes always got a baton stashed in the trunk just for that last case must need scenario

The Cosworth
08-09-2006, 01:46 PM
I ASKED if you darted out from behind the car... I only do because I am a little biased on the opinion

do you know how many time I have almost been taken out by mom in her mini van, a CT bus, or MOST OFTEN 16 yr old in the civic looking like he cant reach the steering wheel (because he cant) with his hat sideways with the sticker still on and a 15 yr old girl in the back???

people in this city change lanes like there is no one else around them. I live on 17th ave nw so I know exactally what the shitty traffic is like, but if you run down lanes that you know are ending or speed up to get in front of someone then hammer on the brakes, im sorry but that makes you an asshole!

I am prejeduce because most, maybe not you, but most young civic drivers are idiots. (hence why a 16yr old on a red civic rear ended Ewan McGregor (star wars obiwan kenobi) on a ride around the world on his BMW, only in calgary!)

and I am only pointing this out because that is the way you guys took my last post but it was more ment to be a general statement for everone

energieboi
08-09-2006, 01:53 PM
"but if you run down lanes that you know are ending or speed up to get in front of someone then hammer on the brakes, im sorry but that makes you an asshole!"

Maybe ppl have no choice but come out and speed up while make you hammer on your brakes bc ppl are jackass themselves for not slow down and let the guy out. Calm down it goes both ways, you call others asshole but who knows you might be the bigger asshole

The Cosworth
08-09-2006, 01:57 PM
have you ever been to the top of shag heading north???

every single person who drives in this city knows that the outside right lane ends, and especially at rush hour, people run up the right lane and then stop and signal to be let in.. to get 2 cars ahead!

also I agree that some people are bastards like that and I have done it before becaue I was tired of letting people in (never said I was perfect), but if they are right beside you (or a little behind me) and there is space behind I expect you to go behind if you are running out of room fast..

In england that is illegal or a bylaw or something to do that, they are considered too aggressive and you can be ticketed and pulled over. Called aggresive lane change I believe. you have to signal and if there is someone up beside your door you have to SLOW down and get in behind them... it gives people in their lanes the chance to go in case you dont see someone let in.

I got pulled over for doing that last year

p.s. there is a quote button

The Cosworth
08-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by brendankharris
I am prejeduce because most, maybe not you, but most young civic drivers are idiots. (hence why a 16yr old on a red civic rear ended Ewan McGregor (star wars obiwan kenobi) on a ride around the world on his BMW, only in calgary did they have problems, both riders were run down one near ardrie and one downtown)

added a little something and wanted to share :thumbsup:

sputnik
08-09-2006, 02:24 PM
an uppercut would be my initial reaction

sh0ko
08-09-2006, 02:29 PM
have you ever been to the top of shag heading north???

every single person who drives in this city knows that the outside right lane ends, and especially at rush hour, people run up the right lane and then stop and signal to be let in.. to get 2 cars ahead!

also I agree that some people are bastards like that and I have done it before becaue I was tired of letting people in (never said I was perfect), but if they are right beside you (or a little behind me) and there is space behind I expect you to go behind if you are running out of room fast..

In england that is illegal or a bylaw or something to do that, they are considered too aggressive and you can be ticketed and pulled over. Called aggresive lane change I believe. you have to signal and if there is someone up beside your door you have to SLOW down and get in behind them... it gives people in their lanes the chance to go in case you dont see someone let in.

I got pulled over for doing that last year

Totally with u on ur view but like u and i saidwhen someone crosses the line by a fair shot... you can only hold back so much

energieboi
08-09-2006, 02:30 PM
^ yeah my quote button is messed on this cpu so thanks but no thanks

:eek: he was in calgary

back on topic
so is it so wrong when in a 50km zone I decide to do a lane change while this van was still far far behind me, as im reaching the speed limit and right lane is all parked cars so turned into one lane only. While this guy slowed down from 75km(atleast) down to my speed limit. Is it bc I was a jerk and cut him off? NO! or I swerved in without shoulder check? NO! and plus he followed me around like a maniac. All Im saying is centre street can be a dangerous road to take due to these duche bags and how the road are so small especially when theres parked cars and cuts off one entire lane which leads to more physco road rage assholes

energieboi
08-09-2006, 02:32 PM

Totally with u on ur view but like u and i saidwhen someone crosses the line by a fair shot... you can only hold back so much

THANK YOU exactly what I wanted to say
You cant watch someone kick your car and wanted to pick a fight and do nothing. Any car still wouldn't be right to kick it

AllGoNoShow
08-09-2006, 02:48 PM
If I was a trucker and you cut me off I'd do the same thing. I work on them all day long, you have to understand something.

That truck = their office, home, life, money, problems and happiness. Yes some only drive daily but they get the same truck every day.

If someone went smashing into your home/home office/car/safe with money/wife and family bedrooms then also threatened to burn them down, you would go after them too.

Think about wtf your doing first.

I'll make sure when I see an 05 civic with a little hto shot in the front seat to think of you.

The Cosworth
08-09-2006, 02:54 PM
hence this is why I asked what happened

'did you sholder check?? or do what most idiotic kids do and swerve over and almost take someone out.'

i didnt understand your initial post about it... I never said you were being the asshole, just that if you did ^^^that you were

if he was speeding whos side do you think im gonna take?? yours of course! he was going to fast and if he didnt like it to bad, there are speed limits so driving becomes more predictable, imagine going down deerfoot where everyone can go however fast they want... your doing 80 and see some guy far back, you pull out and get smoked cause that guy was going 160. its not just about stopping distance.

if that is hoestly what happened then you did nothing wrong

energieboi
08-09-2006, 03:01 PM
AllGoNoShow
You should learn to read before commenting I dont recall anybody in here saying buring/crashing etc etc blah blah into any truck. And that give you the right to follow ppl around like maniacs and hurl threats? If thats the case I don't know how many times I got jailed for hurling threats bc truckers cuts me off oh no he cuts me off:whocares:

racin_jayson
08-09-2006, 03:05 PM
So my buddy and I got pissed off so we honked and fingered him

provoked.....did you expect him to cower and run away? this guy has nothing to lose

A while ago down in crowchild I cut a trucker off

provoked..... at least you did the right thing by not escalating it worse, you could have tried apologizing rather than ignoring the guy.... we ALL fuck up sometimes saying sorry solves the problem

I can see him yell and honk in the back so I drove at speed limit since alot of radar cops are on that street... as soon as he got to where my trunk was I just speed off leaving him dust in the face.

provoked.... you clearly slowed down as if to teach him a lesson or something....your lucky he didnt chase you down and put a blade in you after peeling out in his face.

My point is sometimes you just need to let shit go, we all fuck up.

The Cosworth
08-09-2006, 03:06 PM
dude you should read his better... he never said you did, he was saying if you slammed into his truck it would be the same thing as him driving int your house

energieboi
08-09-2006, 03:13 PM
racin_jayson:thumbsdow
its provoking while im driving at speed limit and "purposely" drive him off the wall by driving at speed limit? I dont know how you drive but I drive close to speed limit and don't do crazy stunts like bumper tag :thumbsdow
I don't think driving at speed limit is a crime and from all point of view its still his fault. Have you ever been to that part of town? If you haven't I thank you for coming out and trying:thumbsdow maybe some ricer pissed you off before and your holding in something on all civic owners. Take a chill pill and like you said, let it go!

Nate
08-09-2006, 03:20 PM
I used to drive truck for 6 years. When you cut a truck off. The driver has to make some quick decisions. The truck can not stop very quickly especially if it is loaded. It is not a pleasent thought when some stupid moron cuts you off, cause if you can't stop then you are going to kill someone. Your heart starts pounding, the adrenalin kicks in along with the rage. If it were me that you did that too, I would have run you off the road.

racin_jayson
08-09-2006, 03:23 PM
i go with the flow of traffic, when someone rolls directly up on my ass I dont slow down to 50 I move the fuck over. It's like you think that everyone on the road is out to get you :dunno: I'm not trying to flame you, can't you at least see my point?

energieboi
08-09-2006, 03:29 PM
^Im done trying to re write what I have written before.

once again I can count to 4 or 5 sec before him hitting me in a 50km zone so there is about way more then enough room for me to lane change or in your words racing jason CUTTING HIM OFF

If thats directly up your ass then you need some glasses or maybe just not drive at all.

But thanks for all the other knowledgefull input but just some ppl ruins a discussion for all of us

:closed:

AllGoNoShow
08-09-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by brendankharris
hence this is why I asked what happened

'did you sholder check?? or do what most idiotic kids do and swerve over and almost take someone out.'

i didnt understand your initial post about it... I never said you were being the asshole, just that if you did ^^^that you were

if he was speeding whos side do you think im gonna take?? yours of course! he was going to fast and if he didnt like it to bad, there are speed limits so driving becomes more predictable, imagine going down deerfoot where everyone can go however fast they want... your doing 80 and see some guy far back, you pull out and get smoked cause that guy was going 160. its not just about stopping distance.

if that is hoestly what happened then you did nothing wrong

Obveously you didn't pay attention to some of your first driver ed in car sessions then did you?

You shoulder check once mirror check, signal on, shoulder check again, mirror check then move over. How many times did you check that one lane? 4

How many times did you just say you checked before you move over? Once, no wonder so many fucktards get hit when changing lanes.

There are ways to guage how fast they are going but obveously you haven't paid attention.

sh0ko
08-09-2006, 03:30 PM
i go with the flow of traffic, when someone rolls directly up on my ass I dont slow down to 50 I move the fuck over. It's like you think that everyone on the road is out to get you I'm not trying to flame you, can't you at least see my point?

yah careful si_futbol ppl are trying to give u advice here not flame u (one of the few posts that ppl arent doing it).. in the end just be careful how u drive and how u provoke OR let ppl provoke u.. u must admit burning out into someones face aint that smart man...however i do agree with ur anger when the guy kicked ur car.. if someone kicked my mr2 when i was driving it.. id pull the fuck over and chase his ass down and probably kick his face in

and RACIN_JAYSON.. :werd: with how to flow with traffic.. but sometimes (true story) u get some asshole trying to race u with his loud tincan exhaust in his sentra se and no matter what u do you cant get rid of him all the way from downtown 4th ave to westside rec.. thats when u finally give in and somke that person (honestly.. what makes a punk kid with an se think he can beat an mr2!... HONESTLY)

sh0ko
08-09-2006, 03:33 PM
hahaha and all this topic is makingme scared to change lanes now

energieboi
08-09-2006, 03:33 PM
^is that your MR2 in the signature
very sexy :bigpimp:

sh0ko
08-09-2006, 03:34 PM
hahaha no man its a drawing my mr2 is in the local communities mr2 here under "YAY I FINALLY GOT IT BACK"

Orbie
08-09-2006, 03:36 PM
energieboi, you need to calm down man. You posted for people's opinions and they are stating them. This is what the people in this thread are talking about, you take things too seriously. Sometimes you just have to let things slide.

If things are how you say they were with the van then I agree with you, the guy has massive road rage problems and you probably handled it as well as anyone here. The cutting off truck thing is pretty bad and although you did cut him off, you handled things nice and calm afterwards. BTW if he damaged your car and was chasing you around, why you didn't call the cops is beyond me. I still don't agree with you with the fingering and honking at bums, best thing to do there was just to laugh it off.

I can't speak for everyone but I've lived here all my life, driven all over Calgary including Centre street who knows how many times and have never had an incident like what you are describing. Have I experienced driver's with mad road rage? of course who hasn't. But I've never seen things escalate as far as what you describe without that person being provoked first (cut off, fingered etc.)

energieboi
08-09-2006, 03:39 PM
:guns: post some pics of your MR2

Don't be scared to change lane your MR2 can handle it even at speed limit.

and a side note im no little punk asian in a civic riced out
its a stock 4 door sedan I bought for everyday use from point a - point b and hoping to upgrade that to something better from lexus later this year.

stop degrading yourself by holding grudge on kids with their 1st car, we all been there as long as he doesnt hit you etc who cares let them burn rubber all they want.:whocares:

sh0ko
08-09-2006, 03:42 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139578

energieboi
08-09-2006, 03:44 PM
No it wasnt damge but the trucker hit my side window pretty hard that in bent inwards. I went out checked it it was fine and I said if he doesnt piss of I ll call the cops. Which got him going and kept going after me. Let it go, I always let things go maybe thats why I always get those dumbasses coming back.

b_t
08-09-2006, 04:17 PM
:guns: post some pics of your MR2

Don't be scared to change lane your MR2 can handle it even at speed limit.

and a side note im no little punk asian in a civic riced out
its a stock 4 door sedan I bought for everyday use from point a - point b and hoping to upgrade that to something better from lexus later this year.

stop degrading yourself by holding grudge on kids with their 1st car, we all been there as long as he doesnt hit you etc who cares let them burn rubber all they want.:whocares:

you might not be asian but you sound like a punk. You are a dumbass. You also sound like a kid because you have this attitude like everyone is out to get you and the world owes you some kind of favor since you are the greatest. I'll say it again, dumbass, you are not a smart guy.

You don't flip off bums, you NEVER cut off trucks, and if you do either of those, you deserve everything that is coming to you.

energieboi
08-09-2006, 04:39 PM
you must be pretty smart guy yourself with all the big vocabs you got. Next time you stick your head into someone's shit and acuse him of being a punk make sure you sound up to the maturity level yourself

with all the inputs so far i m heading over to buy a mace and stay the hell away from bums.

Schwa
08-09-2006, 05:02 PM
Considering how this douche pisses me off just listening to his responses it's no wonder he experiences what he does on the road.

AllGoNoShow
08-09-2006, 05:07 PM

with all the inputs so far i m heading over to buy a mace and stay the hell away from bums.

Real smart:thumbsup:

barbarian
08-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Did you change 5 lanes at once and whip in front of the trucker?

Alpine Autowerks
08-09-2006, 07:26 PM
even from your description of the events ...you sound like an angry self righteous jackass behind the wheel. Then you get pissed at the people who have issues with your behavior.

grow up

SikAssR1
08-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Forgot to mention he came running before I honked
I knew he was going to do something so I honked and sped up
then bang

A while ago down in crowchild I cut a trucker off and he got so furiously he drove beside me and hit my side mirror then I drove off since once again there were no damage but he followed me to the gas station and asked for a fight

once again what can you do if someone physically damaged your car etc etc

other then oh lets me mature and walk away from a huge dent in my side door and broken mirror

buddy, if i was the trucker I would do the same thing

theken
08-09-2006, 07:49 PM

I know what you mean about the road rage, truckers here have the worst road rage

"Truckers" (myself included) have the worste road rage because of fuckin idiots on calgarys roads, people that can't be behind a truck for 10 seconds they have to cut a truck off. Think of the weight a semi has behind it, it took me 1km today to slow down from 110 down to 0, i had 25 tonne weight on te truck. think about that next time you cut in front of one.

also pricks that won't let trucks in when they obviously have to turn.
you would be pretty pissed off if everytime you signalled people sped up so you couldn't get in, or cut you off everytime you need to slow down.

SilverBoost
08-09-2006, 08:44 PM
^^^ I see trucks all the time trying to give themselves space when slowing in traffic, but some idiot will cut in front of them making them have to hit the brakes hard.

I give space where space is required... and in front of a truck, it's required.

Other than that serious note, this thread is the funnay.

All of this could have been avoided if when that bum took out his gun finger, you should have taken both hands and formed an air bazooka. Everyone knows a measy finger pistol is no match for an air bazooka. I mean come on.... that's like on page one of "Make believe guns for dummies".

JAYMEZ
08-09-2006, 08:53 PM

yah careful si_futbol ppl are trying to give u advice here not flame u (one of the few posts that ppl arent doing it).. in the end just be careful how u drive and how u provoke OR let ppl provoke u.. u must admit burning out into someones face aint that smart man...however i do agree with ur anger when the guy kicked ur car.. if someone kicked my mr2 when i was driving it.. id pull the fuck over and chase his ass down and probably kick his face in

Im confused , where is si_futbol come in here LOL?

As for advice to the posters... You driving obviously sucks if your pissing so many people off , you should change your driving habits so people dont get pissed off at you.

sh0ko
08-09-2006, 11:01 PM
o fuck i mean energie_boi

SilverBoost
08-09-2006, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi

As for advice to the posters... You driving obviously sucks if your pissing so many people off , you should change your driving habits so people dont get pissed off at you.

I have to ssay though... I've been blatently cut off here in Calgary and then have "them" flip "me" off to boot.

example. 4 way stop. I stop. See van coming that doesn't look like it will. I stop moving forward and van blows through and then honks and fingers me for apparently being in her way. Yeah. The problem is people are too fuckign retarded here to realize that you can't get pissed off at someone if it's 'you' that are actually at fault.

Not really defending this thread in any way, but I'm sure people here have had what I mentioned happen to them. Fucking comical.

b_t
08-10-2006, 12:50 AM
you must be pretty smart guy yourself with all the big vocabs you got. Next time you stick your head into someone's shit and acuse him of being a punk make sure you sound up to the maturity level yourself

big vocabs? I only know one language man, I only have one vocabulary.. and I didn't use any words bigger then three syllables except "everything" and I really hope you know what that means

I don't make a habit of digging up shit to mess with, but you posted this on a public forum asking people what they thought, so fuck you man. With all the inputs so far you should lock yourself in your basement until your 17th birthday to see if your world view improves

FivE.SeveN
08-10-2006, 01:00 AM
Im sayin it again.

Kill him. :nut:

The Cosworth
08-10-2006, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow

Obveously you didn't pay attention to some of your first driver ed in car sessions then did you?

You shoulder check once mirror check, signal on, shoulder check again, mirror check then move over. How many times did you check that one lane? 4

How many times did you just say you checked before you move over? Once, no wonder so many fucktards get hit when changing lanes.

There are ways to guage how fast they are going but obveously you haven't paid attention.

it was an example of on deerfoot... i never have done 80 on there in my life unless its stop and go... and I just figured it was a good visual example... but its all good, understand how that could have been read

sh0ko ---- > sweet car dude :thumbsup:

also energy_boi: this is a public forum and your title asked what we would do... I told you what I would do I would stop driving like that, just because I have a fast bike and when I had my stang.. didnt mean I had to run it full out and pretend it was a track day!

I know sleeper cars are nice, but if your gonna haul you go and find a dead road or you wait until there is no one around. You dont go drifting around a corner into a playground zone in coventry hills at 330 in the afternoon (no joke a guy almost took my brother out, and NO im not saying it was you)

also most people I knew back in the day wanted civics because they could make them fast for cheap. If you wanted a good and reliable car you settled for your dads old Camry/3-series/ whatever.. but they want a new civic so they look like the shiat!

energieboi
08-10-2006, 09:23 AM
:drama:

calgarygts
08-10-2006, 09:50 AM
You sped to make a turning light and had to slam on the brakes when you didn't make it, incidentally getting in the way and possibly endagering the bum. Although a bum, he still is a person and I'm pretty sure doesn't like it when some kid comes hauling ass into an intersection when he has the pedestrian right of way. I'd probably say something to you too. Would you then honk and finger me?
Then you cut off a trucker and he chases you down. Who started that one? And then you admit that you slowed a van down who you thought was going too fast. I've seen people do this an awful lot, it doesn't make any friends. I'm guessing you didn't exactly pull off a great lane change on that one after the way you described your other driving encounters.
Maybe you should calm down a bit with your driving, be a bit more courteous and watch the situations you get into suddenly stop happening. You never know who you're going to piss off, I know a couple of people that have taken road rage way too far and it was very bad for everyone involved (in two cases leaving the driver, aka you, unconscious in their seat). It's much easier to arrive at your destination ten seconds later.

energieboi
08-10-2006, 10:15 AM
i don't think i got my story straight and ppl are just making assumptions. Just seems most of you had tough youth bc some kid had a civic and whereas you had to bus. Thanks for the biased opinions now have a good day

GTS Jeff
08-10-2006, 10:25 AM
energieboi, maybe it's time to chill out behind the wheel. 99.999% of people don't have your experiences with bums and truckers hurting your car, so maybe it has more to do with your driving and road raging than the bums...

Just some food for thought.

calgarygts
08-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Just seems most of you had tough youth bc some kid had a civic and whereas you had to bus.

You're making assumptions. I'm trying to give you advice. Just think about what giving the finger or cutting someone off to gain one spot will benefit you in the end. Pretty much always nothing. If you try to think about what you'll gain by doing something aggressive next time you're in a 'situation', you'll probably see that you'll start to react differently. I know it works for me.

The Cosworth
08-10-2006, 10:36 AM
..... Just seems most of you had tough youth bc some kid had a civic and whereas you had to bus. .....

yes you are so special because the rest of us had to take the bus and couldn't drive.. boho to me so we must not understand what you are talking about and are all bitter old men.... I wish I had a civic when I was young instead of saving all my pennies and buying the car I wanted like I had too.....

Its funny that your getting mad when you asked us all this question and now you don't like the idea that your being ragged on... and I also like how you think everyone on here is young and poor.. go and look at the careers section for what some of us do for work and where we went to school. I bet most of these guys are older more experienced than you think... I personally know 5 or 6 guys on here that make tons of coin and a couple of them I went to school with, and we're engineers.

give me a freaking break man

YOU have a good day... ass

energieboi
08-10-2006, 10:38 AM
:D saved all your pennies on a 1998 Honda VFR1000
:D

great advice, no thanks

you have a great day too:closed:

The Cosworth
08-10-2006, 10:41 AM
read above you ass, i added more to it

by no means is my bike my first ever vehicle, i find it funny you assumed that, just shows your age

because you are 17 doesn't mean we all are

lets see what have i owned over the years

1988 Mustang 5.0
1993 ford escort
1991 toyota camry
1998 toyota celica
1998 honda vfr
1982 honda xl 125

thanks for coming out

energieboi
08-10-2006, 10:48 AM
and that is something to brag about? :confused:
you must be pimp daddy:bigpimp:
once again I acknowledge all your advice even the biased ones and thanks for the input.

The Cosworth
08-10-2006, 10:48 AM
:D saved all your pennies on a 1998 Honda VFR1000
:D .....

no when i was 16, my parents didnt help me buy a car, and also if you could afford a $13000.00 bike on a whim without taking a loan or having to save I want your job!

The Cosworth
08-10-2006, 10:51 AM
and that is something to brag about? :confused:
you must be pimp daddy:bigpimp:
once again I acknowledge all your advice even the biased ones and thanks for the input.

your not even worth my time anymore... i find it ridiculous that you think its ok to come on here, ask for advice, flame everyone for voicing their opinion and then get in peoples faces who you never met.

and yeah my mustang could have run circles around your little Honda, so if you wanna race it, I sold it to my neighbor when I had to be responsible and buy something to lug a family around in. He still has it and I bet we could arrange a little smoke show... I'll even pay your entrance to the track

I think hes running mid 12's now.....

energieboi
08-10-2006, 10:55 AM
good for you :thumbsdow
not everyone on beyond want to hear you brag.

The Cosworth
08-10-2006, 10:57 AM
... actually I take that back

I just feel like you need to be put in your place and not act like your rule the world man... we are not all 15 or 16 on here and don't need to be treated as such.

AllGoNoShow
08-10-2006, 11:04 AM
good for you :thumbsdow
not everyone on beyond want to hear you brag.

And not everyone on Beyond wants to hear you bitch and complain that you fucked up and people were fighting back at you because you don't know how to fucking drive or respect people.

Goes both ways you fucking moron

energieboi
08-10-2006, 11:09 AM
actually im 14 and Im proud to have my own vehicle if you dont want to hear my complaints then don't click on the thread end of story, figured smart guy like yourself would of figured that out by now

l8braker
08-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow

And not everyone on Beyond wants to hear you bitch and complain that you fucked up and people were fighting back at you because you don't know how to fucking drive or respect people.

Goes both ways you fucking moron

:rofl: :werd:

energieboi: next time a homeless person does something like that, IGNORE THEM! you don't know what they're on, and if you confront them like the tough guy you are, they could mess you right up. also, thank your stars that you're driving your own car and have the luxury of acting like a spoiled bitch on a internet forum. i'm sure that guy doesn't have the opportunity you do.

thank you

The Cosworth
08-10-2006, 11:14 AM
actually im 14 and Im proud to have my own vehicle if you dont want to hear my complaints then don't click on the thread end of story, figured smart guy like yourself would of figured that out by now

i am sure your 14...

and if you wanted me to stay out of it then you should have kept your trap shut when I first posted and I would have left my opinion stand, but now that you have gone and personally insulted and attacked me. I wont lay down to that I am sorry

The Cosworth
08-10-2006, 11:17 AM
while we are gaining a lot of attention on here, anyone selling a 2000+ M3?

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141562

energieboi
08-10-2006, 11:30 AM
^once again trying to boast how much money you have blah blah blah. I am done with idiots like you but you kept me greatly entertained

b_t
08-10-2006, 11:45 AM
^once again trying to boast how much money you have blah blah blah. I am done with idiots like you but you kept me greatly entertained

Actually we are all wrong. If you are 14 and driving on a learner's keep goin like you are and something spectacular will happen

and at 14 to have your own car... hmmm your parents 4 door accord? At 14 I wasn't so busy fucking around like you are and worked two jobs to get all the stuff I wanted

FivE.SeveN
08-10-2006, 11:50 AM
This thread delivers!

The Cosworth
08-10-2006, 12:10 PM
and also if you didnt notice the number of hits this thread has had it is WAY better advertising than just posting it somewhere in the cars section and I am an active participant so Im not hijacking the thread as much.

you didnt really think about the comment on being a 14 yr old did ya?

sh0ko
08-10-2006, 12:20 PM
funny i know this is off topic but deals with road rage.. some old man almost tboned me (in my van cuz mr2s in the shop due to a leak) and he fucking flipped ON ME.... i was like wow he has a stop sign.. so i gave him a wave a smile and a finger and kept driving hahaha (u cant blame me for that finger he was at 100% fault)

haha and energieboi if ur 14 how the hell are u driving it?! and no offence but at 14 most ppl ur age are heaty.. very heaty...and this thread with ur posts aint helping.. like i said we're trying to give u advice earlier.. dont get crazy about it cuz thats when ppl are gonna start to flame u & pt proven and u can get angry at me for that comment but believe me lotsa ppl are gonna defend me if u do.. now believe me im not trying to piss u off but just take a chill pill man..

adam c
08-10-2006, 01:00 PM
what about all these jackasses who ride ur ass in the construction zone.. i have to take mcknight to get to and from work everyday.. and its fucking 50.. yet i always get riden and passed.. like nobody gives a damn.. i want to see the cops who patrol glenmore like a hawk come over to mcknight and take some of these assholes down. i have seen 1 cop with a radar gun standing off to the side not even caring. thats it

and as for people cutting off/not letting u in. i was going on glenmore east from the automall. and u know how short that merge lane is. well i went to speed up so i could get a head of this car, but the old guy in his g35 who was mind numbingly slower then the speed limit had no intentions of it and abruptly shot his speed up to 90, thank god for ABS (almost might i add he had no car beside him but 3 behind him, including a cop) anyways i almost drove off the road because he didnt want to let me in, while giving me one of the dirtiest look i have ever seen.. needless to say the cop watched what happened and not even a km down the road pulled the asshole over :D :D fucking jackass