PDA

View Full Version : Telus Phone broken

Kobe
08-09-2006, 03:18 PM
Hey i got a black screen, on the inside and outside of my Samsung Telus phone, I'd had the phone for about 9 months on contract...

All the buttons work, and I can still recive calls, and send them out, but the screen is just black...

When I do go to use the camera, the picture is a little dark, but I can see the screen then..

Anyone know if this is under warrenty, anyone ever had this happen to them...

kaput
08-09-2006, 05:01 PM

spike98
08-09-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by kaput
My LG does that every time I drop it on a sidewalk. I usually just throw it down a few more times (on something a bit softer like carpet) and it fixes itself.

HAHAH nice

It should have a one year warrenty from the factory. I recently had a V710 go tits up. It was already a shitty phone and i wanted to get something new so i called telus. I told them my phone is fucked and i want to buy a new one is there any deals i can get because i still have a contract. The guy gave me $200 off any phone in the lineup if i sign a 2 year so i did.

Kobe
08-10-2006, 12:25 AM
My screen came back, but it is a little dark, like only 1 of the lights is working for it...

blahhh

AzN'SKillZ
08-10-2006, 12:47 AM
^ u should hav warrenty on it!

take it back tell them its fcuked up and they should give u a NEW one happen to a friend of mine once. but he had extended warrenty.

EDIT: if they dont hav that phone in stock anymore they will give u the new model

Kobe
08-10-2006, 12:51 AM
im gunna go check out telus in chinook tommorow, see what they say..

kaput
08-10-2006, 10:01 AM

acura_el
08-10-2006, 10:07 AM
i think all telus phones come with a 1yr warranty. not 100% sure though, i'd check with them

and i think they send it back to the manufacturer when u go to them...dont know if you'd wanna deal with that :dunno: