PDA

View Full Version : SRT-4 In Canada ?

ConVict
04-17-2003, 05:40 PM
My mom is looking for a new car.. I went onto dodges website, and for the life of me it wont let me pick out a neon. Did they stop making base neons in canada or something ?
They only had the sx 2.0 ,
I want a damn SRT4 damnit

Ben
04-17-2003, 05:47 PM
I am scared of that car...I know my ego will drop sharply after being owned by one of those bastards. :(

But, to look at the glass as half full, all the more reason to expedite the 2.0L16V T ;)

Wish I kept my stuff from the Jetta

DSM Power
04-17-2003, 07:15 PM
September... maybe. :dunno:

speedracer
04-17-2003, 07:24 PM
Don't forget the SRT-4 is a limited production vehicle.

~ September 2002: 300 have been allotted for Canada (but this is up in the air since you can not pre order one yet - not that I know of)

SX 2.0 is a name change

2000impreza
04-17-2003, 07:36 PM
i'll bet the srt's would be sold out before they even reach dealerships.

ConVict
04-17-2003, 09:00 PM
is it possible to cross the boarder and buy it ? cause it seems pretty unlikely I am going to snag one if there is only going to be 300 in canada :dunno:

mwmhong
04-18-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by ConVict
I want a damn SRT4 damnit

Invest in some NEON underglow and some Mushamoto ZX tires and you can join my team.
We're going to hijack a shipment of these cars this summer. :devil:

James
04-18-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by mwmhong

Invest in some NEON underglow and some Mushamoto ZX tires and you can join my team.
We're going to hijack a shipment of these cars this summer. :devil:

haha, damnit!...you wernt suppose to let anyone else know!...i thought our team was full! :rolleyes: :tongue:

Like Ben Said, those cars are scary, gettin OWNED by a Neon isnt gonna be fun....i'd just tell the guy to get back to me in 5 years and see how his engines holding up after driving it like a S.O.B.....then we'll see the Dodge Qaulity Shining through:D

FiveFreshFish
04-18-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by ConVict
is it possible to cross the boarder and buy it ? cause it seems pretty unlikely I am going to snag one if there is only going to be 300 in canada :dunno:

Difficult to import a new US car into Canada. The total cost will probably be more than what you'd want to pay, that's IF it can be done.

Why not just go to a dealer and put down a deposit? People drop off the waiting list all the time.

Pro Drag
04-19-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by James

....i'd just tell the guy to get back to me in 5 years and see how his engines holding up after driving it like a S.O.B.....then we'll see the Dodge Qaulity Shining through:D

Yes you will, the SRT-4 is covered by the 7-year warranty like every daimler-chrysler product is. Be prepared to get owned for the next 7 years.:bigpimp:

EvilNeon
04-19-2003, 07:22 PM
The SRT's are entirely sold out. I was looking in to it earlier this year. Some dealerships are already taking deposits for next years models.

speedyalero
04-19-2003, 07:52 PM
Funny enough, the Neon SR/Ts are sold out and the clueless dealershits I have talked to can't seem to get me any info on pre-ordering the SRT/10 Truck. Apparently those will be here August/September timeframe.

speedracer
04-19-2003, 09:11 PM
The SRT/10 is under the same restriction in Canada as far as I know. I've driven the Dakota R/T and I always forget that it's a "truck" - hehe

As for the engine... I dunno I haven't blown mine yet and I drive a little agreessive :lol:

mwmhong
04-20-2003, 11:22 AM
Say wha? :confused: :D