PDA

View Full Version : 2 encounters today

LUDELVR
04-17-2003, 07:11 PM
Well, the first one was a game of catch cuz it was a one lane street on edmonton trail down by mike's. Anyway, I'm turning left from mcknight and what should I see in front of me? An SVT cobra!! haha, man, these mustangs are everywhere now!! Well, as we're rounding the turn, I hear him step on it and then I had to wait a bit and then I decide to step on it. It was a windy road so I was pretty cautious and not full throttling the entire time and I even was actually thinking of trying to pass but way too many cars so I decided to just sit back and bite his ass!! haha, In the end, I was only getting closer to him in that short little run we had but it was a pretty quick car! Love that V8 sound!! :thumbsup:

Second enounter:
not as good but it was just interesting. As I was driving down 16th, I see this silver avenger with black racing stripes and a huge aluminum spoiler. Further up at the top of the hill just before barlow, I hear the guy start trying to accelerate and get behind me. As we come to a clearing, I see the nose slowly pull beside me, and I'm here waiting to see what kinda of chotch is driving but low and behold, it's a chick!! I'm like, WTF so I can't help but smile and then I hear drop the hammer and so I down shift and I just pull away hard from our roll of about 80. Hahah, I just couldn't believe that girls are street racing!! haha, what is this world coming too?:dunno: ;) :rofl: In the end, she pulls up beside me and just comments on my car and says it's beatiful and I just say thanks and then I downshift and take off and I hear her trying to do the same thing but she just ended up turning off onto 36th.

Now it's time to do a paper and then go partake in the festivities that is BSD!! hahaha:rofl:

Initial-D-Nerd
04-17-2003, 08:16 PM
Haha, sounds like someone's having a bunch of fun in their GTP, i wonder if that was my dad's Cobra u were chasing, my dads is a metalic red '96 pretty much stock other than intake and roush underdrive pulleys. the licence plate is VX.... LoL just joshin, anyways, u goin out to the track this friday if weather prevails. hope to see u there man, peace

max_boost
04-17-2003, 08:29 PM
Man.....you have had quite a few encounters recently! You still haven't raced that punk in the WRX yet!

LUDELVR
04-17-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Man.....you have had quite a few encounters recently! You still haven't raced that punk in the WRX yet!

Hey man, I don't go looking for trouble...it comes and finds me! And from what I hear, that guy is just loads of trouble!! So I think 68th street may be the battle ground!! hahahahah:rofl:

CRXguy
04-17-2003, 09:34 PM

So I'm a punk now cuz you got beat by a family wagon? Please! haha

Originally posted by LUDELVR

Hey man, I don't go looking for trouble...it comes and finds me! And from what I hear, that guy is just loads of trouble!! So I think 68th street may be the battle ground!! hahahahah:rofl:

Fucking rights. I'll be looking for you, or in your alley for that matter. :rofl: :thumbsup:

Hollywood
04-17-2003, 10:10 PM

I'm looking forward to race the wagon at secret street. It should be a good match I think. Both 2L turbos.

max_boost
04-18-2003, 12:57 AM
Yes I do admit defeat to the station wagon.....I have a feeling some interesting shit will be started during Sunday's drive :rofl:

girl
04-18-2003, 05:08 PM
Well, the first one was a game of catch cuz it was a one lane street on edmonton trail down by mike's. Anyway, I'm turning left from mcknight and what should I see in front of me? An SVT cobra!! haha, man, these mustangs are everywhere now!! Well, as we're rounding the turn, I hear him step on it and then I had to wait a bit and then I decide to step on it. It was a windy road so I was pretty cautious and not full throttling the entire time and I even was actually thinking of trying to pass but way too many cars so I decided to just sit back and bite his ass!! haha, In the end, I was only getting closer to him in that short little run we had but it was a pretty quick car! Love that V8 sound!! :thumbsup:

Second enounter:
not as good but it was just interesting. As I was driving down 16th, I see this silver avenger with black racing stripes and a huge aluminum spoiler. Further up at the top of the hill just before barlow, I hear the guy start trying to accelerate and get behind me. As we come to a clearing, I see the nose slowly pull beside me, and I'm here waiting to see what kinda of chotch is driving but low and behold, it's a chick!! I'm like, WTF so I can't help but smile and then I hear drop the hammer and so I down shift and I just pull away hard from our roll of about 80. Hahah, I just couldn't believe that girls are street racing!! haha, what is this world coming too?:dunno: ;) :rofl: In the end, she pulls up beside me and just comments on my car and says it's beatiful and I just say thanks and then I downshift and take off and I hear her trying to do the same thing but she just ended up turning off onto 36th.
that is BSD!! hahaha:rofl:

WTF LUDELVR! GIRLS NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE FAST? LIKE SHUT THE FUCKUP! YA SOME SUCK AT DRIVING BUT DON'T BE DISSING GIRLS THATDO ENJOY RACES (i enjoy them just for fun....got a prob with that?) moral of the story...just cuz it's a girl doesn't mean she can't race, or isn't allowed to drive fast and check out nice cars! ...would be great for a chick to kick ur ass sometime to get tat in ur head....step off that cloud back into reality plz! ludes..nice, so if some girls happen to be driving fast and wanna race for the heck of it....don't act all high, be a decent guy!
;)

Killumanti
04-18-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by girl

WTF LUDELVR! GIRLS NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE FAST? LIKE SHUT THE FUCKUP! YA SOME SUCK AT DRIVING BUT DON'T BE DISSING GIRLS THATDO ENJOY RACES (i enjoy them just for fun....got a prob with that?) moral of the story...just cuz it's a girl doesn't mean she can't race, or isn't allowed to drive fast and check out nice cars! ...would be great for a chick to kick ur ass sometime to get tat in ur head....step off that cloud back into reality plz! ludes..nice, so if some girls happen to be driving fast and wanna race for the heck of it....don't act all high, be a decent guy!
;)

:rofl: :rofl: damn this chick knows how to represent girls lol:thumbsup:

watch out LUDELVR

offlimitz_chick
04-19-2003, 12:54 AM
haha i totally agree with u girl! So just cuz im a chick i can't drive fast and race ppl? so not true! I'm sure lots of girls are just as good of a driver as u ... im sure if i had a nice car i could kick lots of guys asses! Don't be hating just cuz ur gettin ur ass whipped by chicks!

CRXguy
04-19-2003, 11:42 AM
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

max_boost
04-19-2003, 12:54 PM

;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Whatever man!

I've never met a girl that ever wanted to race, granted most of them drive economy cars anyway! haha

lammer
04-19-2003, 01:00 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Whatever man!

I've never met a girl that ever wanted to race, granted most of them drive economy cars anyway! haha

haha max, wheres xylathane on your sig?

i see johns like me now haha.

girl
04-19-2003, 01:12 PM
Whatever man!

:rolleyes: uhh....missing the point..... when u do run into a girl that wants to race, u don't be an ass about it, win or lose u'll look like a better guy if ur nice. who cares if most girls u run into drive economy cars....even if they do they can still race just for the fun of it, obviously they know they have no chance it's just fun!
oh and here's some info for u guys that don't get some things...when girls go fast here are some possible reasons:
1)she likes speed
2)she's trying to check ur car out
3)she trying to see if ur hot/ur friends are hot
4)she enjoys racing for the hell of it
5)everyone else on the road it boring so she's just having fun
6)late for something....
there are soooo many reasons ppl! not very often does a girl think she can actually beat u....it's often jsut for fun!!! guys can race for fun, why the hell can't girls :confused:

max_boost
04-19-2003, 02:43 PM
Whatever man!

:rolleyes: uhh....missing the point..... when u do run into a girl that wants to race, u don't be an ass about it, win or lose u'll look like a better guy if ur nice. who cares if most girls u run into drive economy cars....even if they do they can still race just for the fun of it, obviously they know they have no chance it's just fun!
oh and here's some info for u guys that don't get some things...when girls go fast here are some possible reasons:
1)she likes speed
6)late for something....
there are soooo many reasons ppl! not very often does a girl think she can actually beat u....it's often jsut for fun!!! guys can race for fun, why the hell can't girls :confused: :rofl: :rofl: Ok my bad!

Ed the SOHC
04-19-2003, 06:36 PM
I'll believe it when I see it leo... haha j/k

LUDELVR
04-20-2003, 02:23 PM

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! You need to chill out there kitten!! hahaha, I wasn't saying that girl's racing is a bad thing...come to think of it, I find it quite cool!! Nothing is sexier than a chick that can beat me :confused: :confused: .....as well as cum first in a race!!! :rofl: :rofl: but seriously, I didn't downplay anything about here racing, it's just a rare occurance for me to see that. I mean, I've seen chicks drive hot cars, but seldom want to race and I thought that was really awsome!!! So back the fuck up before you get dropped! ;) haha, and just in case you couldn't tell, I was making a joke! :rofl:

Originally posted by Killumanti

damn this chick knows how to represent girls lol:thumbsup:

watch out LUDELVR

Man, if she drives likes she types, I can't wait to see her on the road...or the sack!!!!! hahahahaah Another joke!!

Originally posted by offlimitz_chick
haha i totally agree with u girl! So just cuz im a chick i can't drive fast and race ppl? so not true! I'm sure lots of girls are just as good of a driver as u ... im sure if i had a nice car i could kick lots of guys asses! Don't be hating just cuz ur gettin ur ass whipped by chicks!

I know it's not true! I just said that it rarely happens, and as for my driving, my driving sucks ass!! Could be your ass it's sucking but who knows! :poosie: :rofl: And I'm not hating girls that can whip my ass...come to think of it, I'm looking for a few that are into that sorta shit! damn, where's that dominatrix smiley when I need it? :rofl:

LUDELVR
04-20-2003, 02:26 PM
Whatever man!

1)she likes speed
6)late for something....
there are soooo many reasons ppl! not very often does a girl think she can actually beat u....it's often jsut for fun!!! guys can race for fun, why the hell can't girls :confused:

All are valid reasons and all I have encountered...cept the one about the driver being hot...apparently I'm a nerdy asian guy!!:confused: hahahaha, thanks Rob!!! ;)
Anyway, not once did I even say I was a dick, arroagant or anything that would relate to being a dick...unless you're relating a man's car to his unit, then I guess I was a huge dick!!! hahahaha

But for the record, I think it's totally cool when chicks race, I actually want to see more of it, but my intention was more of a realization for those on the streets that more and more girls are racing which is totally cool...unless they're just bad drivers, but that goes for any driver male or female!!:angel:

LUDELVR
04-20-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
I'll believe it when I see it leo... haha j/k

And as for you!! Man, you're lucky I was there to witness your 14 second blast or else I would never have believed it!! hahahaha, come to think of it, I think it's about time I undid that little T.C. of yours before you sell it!! hahahaha:rofl: :rofl: as I recall, there is a bit of an ass raping that I must return to you!! You better get your lube ready man, cuz I got the condom!!:eek: :rofl:

girl
04-20-2003, 04:31 PM
:Dhaha...ok it's all good now ludelvr....i won't kick ur ass ne more! but the rest of the ppl that might think girls can't race or whatever.... damn straight u better watch out! haha:D

spyguy
04-20-2003, 04:33 PM

All are valid reasons and all I have encountered...cept the one about the driver being hot...apparently I'm a nerdy asian guy!!:confused: hahahaha, thanks Rob!!! ;)

hahaha!!! you must be mistaken!!!!! you aint asian!!!!! flipboy!!!! :nut: :rolleyes: :nut:

LUDELVR
04-20-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by spyguy

hahaha!!! you must be mistaken!!!!! you aint asian!!!!! flipboy!!!! :nut: :rolleyes: :nut:

hahahha, yah, last time I looked in my shorts, I wasn't!! ;) hahaha, anyway, I'm going off of Rob's wife's description!! :rofl: Next time I see that damn celica... or mini cooper!! hahahha:rofl: :rofl:

CLiVE
04-21-2003, 12:44 AM

hahahha, yah, last time I looked in my shorts, I wasn't!! ;) hahaha, anyway, I'm going off of Rob's wife's description!! :rofl: Next time I see that damn celica... or mini cooper!! hahahha:rofl: :rofl:

Well, she's been driving the stealth to work. Watch out for it. It will be that black blur that cruises past you...She always seems to get to work in record time, and tells me stories of Boving people at bus stops...???lol.

She now refers to you as the "that nerdy guy".......lol.

ConVict
04-21-2003, 01:15 PM
Little off topic, but the nicest civic sleeper was owned by a girl. She didnt have one single thing on her car for show. Even had factory hub caps. I heard a can on it and started laughing when I saw a girl driving. Got to talking she had cold air, flywheel, header, ful exhaust, computer chip. Thats all I can remember but that stuff aint cheap. So i gave her MAD props !

Keep on rocking girls...

p.s. I've raced a girl in an accord, she was really hot too. She took me off the line cause I didnt think she was going to do it. Was pretty damn cool !:D

CLiVE
04-22-2003, 12:45 PM
A girl in a SiR tried to race me the other day. Why? :dunno:

girl
04-22-2003, 08:15 PM
prolly for fun....but then she could have been stupid too :dunno: haha ...hope it was for fun!

speedyalero
04-22-2003, 08:34 PM
prolly for fun....but then she could have been stupid too :dunno: haha ...hope it was for fun!

It is pretty bad that you have to use a translator to figure out what some of these crack babies are trying to say.

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

:banghead: :dunno: :rolleyes:

girl
04-22-2003, 08:49 PM
hey that translator doesn't work very well! just read ur private message speedyalero, i'm over it, u should be too... :rolleyes:

speedyalero
04-22-2003, 08:59 PM
LOL. Well that wasn't completely directed at you. :poosie:

SI-vic
04-22-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by speedyalero

It is pretty bad that you have to use a translator to figure out what some of these crack babies are trying to say.

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

:banghead: :dunno: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
dude you got some weak comebacks...
I've read a few of your posts and its pathetic, all you can do is correct peoples grammer.
Big deal if their typing is wrong, dude, WOW. Thats really pathetic that you gotta point that oh shit wait sorry....... my bad, thats really pathetic you must point every freakin grammer mistake??

People who can only say, "oh at least I know how to spell right" or shit similar to that, get a freakin life. its the computer, you dont need to be a scientist you understand what they are saying.

speedyalero
04-22-2003, 09:09 PM
Ummm, whatever dude, this is the first time I have made mention of the typing abilities of certain people on this board. You don't like my posts ignore them. It is that simple.

Sorry I'm not up on 1337 sp34k and how the "cool kids" type.

There is something to be said for showing some intelligence and completing sentences. Perhaps once you get out of high school you will understand this.

girl
04-22-2003, 09:15 PM
LOL. Well that wasn't completely directed at you. :poosie:

haha. I suppose that's why you quoted me right? haha, it's all good, I don't actually care.

SI-vic
04-22-2003, 09:22 PM
Ummm, whatever dude, this is the first time I have made mention of the typing abilities of certain people on this board. You don't like my posts ignore them. It is that simple.

Sorry I'm not up on 1337 sp34k and how the "cool kids" type.

There is something to be said for showing some intelligence and completing sentences. Perhaps once you get out of high school you will understand this.

doesnt matter how many times you mention about grammer, once is 1 time too many.
who the hell cares about a stupid grammer mistake.
oh and I've graduated h.s btw but since you're Mr.Mature already and all, I assume you're better then the rest of the high school kids right?
:rolleyes: yah sure... alright man. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: hey, 2 thumbs up for you buddy.

Dont like my post?? Hey ignore it then....

speedyalero
04-22-2003, 09:27 PM
LOL... and my comebacks suck.

SI-vic
04-22-2003, 09:28 PM
LOL... and my comebacks suck.

this aint a game of come backs between me and you...
this is about me telling you that when you have to correct someones grammer on the internet is GAY and DUMB.

Hollywood
04-22-2003, 09:48 PM
Losers!! It's over! Shut your mouths! Both of your comebacks suck!

speedyalero
04-22-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic

this aint a game of come backs between me and you...
this is about me telling you that when you have to correct someones grammer on the internet is GAY and DUMB.

I am glad to see that you are an expert on what is GAY and DUMB. Carry on and get a life.