PDA

View Full Version : Re-Request for Ticket Subsection

Toms-SC
08-11-2006, 10:28 AM
3 Threads in General Car Talk. :) We need a subsection.

Pee_Sack
08-11-2006, 10:37 AM
Or people can just stop posting retarded threads about getting tickets, they all follow the same pattern.

OMGOMGOMG so I wuz lyk doing 90 in a schol zone and the mutha fackin popo wuz lyk OMGoMGOMG you were speedzing and I wuz lyk nuh uh, im paul walker beotch. So anywayz now I dun have me license and my mumz took back her 93 tercel, wich wuz prety much myn anywayz cuz I drive it all teh time, but she stil payz 4 my gas n insurance. So whatz I wanna no iz do I hafta payz teh ticket? Ohh ya I furget to menton that teh corner of teh ticketz wuz folded.....so duznt that meanz itz void?

accord885
08-11-2006, 10:40 AM
:clap: :rofl: :rofl:

liquidboi69
08-11-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Pee_Sack
Or people can just stop posting retarded threads about getting tickets, they all follow the same pattern.

OMGOMGOMG so I wuz lyk doing 90 in a schol zone and the mutha fackin popo wuz lyk OMGoMGOMG you were speedzing and I wuz lyk nuh uh, im paul walker beotch. So anywayz now I dun have me license and my mumz took back her 93 tercel, wich wuz prety much myn anywayz cuz I drive it all teh time, but she stil payz 4 my gas n insurance. So whatz I wanna no iz do I hafta payz teh ticket? Ohh ya I furget to menton that teh corner of teh ticketz wuz folded.....so duznt that meanz itz void?
Hahahh hilarious, and so true.

Everyone always start ticket threads to try to find a way of avoid paying them...when the police clearly have them nailed.

kerry
08-12-2006, 12:27 AM

O W N E D

it's true.

If you whine about tickets, then just make a thread or
obey the law.

funkedelic
08-12-2006, 01:48 AM
so if he says i was going 75 in a 50 but then he lowers the speed to 65 on the ticket then that means hes lying so can i get away with it?

JAYMEZ
08-12-2006, 02:05 AM
LOL... damn i just got a speeding ticket , i wanted to make a thread god damnit!

Toms-SC
08-13-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
LOL... damn i just got a speeding ticket , i wanted to make a thread god damnit!

Please do! You can put it in three forums for maxium exposure!

General Car Tech
General Talk
Political Forum

Woot!

nismodrifter
08-14-2006, 02:02 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't get why people don't get the F'ing point about tickets. Search the god damn forums and you'll get your answer.