PDA

View Full Version : anybody here taking quick mass?

3G
08-11-2006, 12:51 PM
They promise at least 1 inch on ur chest in 2 weeks, anybody taking it? Wantd to know if it has that gross aftertaste

Si_FlyGuy
08-11-2006, 01:10 PM
how do they target your chest?

RX-7_TWINTURBO
08-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy
how do they target your chest?
estrogen :D

acura_el
08-11-2006, 04:03 PM
^^ haha

if you're referring to Allmax Quickmass it's actually pretty good. Gimme 2 seconds while i go measure my chest...
:eek: whaddaya know, 2.25 inches bigger :D (i'm actually serious, no kidding)....but i've been using it for close to 4 weeks.

i would definitely recommend it. a lot of ppl have told me i look bigger, i've put on 3.5lbs in those 4 weeks. BUT, you gotta watch out for the waistline, you really have to watch what you eat. oh, and it's probably one of the best tasting ones out there - go with chocolate, you can't go wrong

jay42w8
08-11-2006, 05:03 PM
these powders are only really good for after workout quick carb replenishment that is it.....if u want nutritious foods that are fast to eat this is what i eat everyday for sure:

10 packs of fruit snack = 800 calories...o so yummy too

2 shakes with about 300 ml of homogenized milk, one banana and 4-5 strawberries = 1500 calories or so

4 tablespoons of peanut butter (put a chunk in ur mouth and wash it down with water) = about 1000 calories

so thats 3300 calories right there u can add to ur diet...total time standing/sitting and eating = 10-15 minutes :thumbsup:

not necessarily the best for building pure muscle to compliment ur heavy lifting workouts....but great for bulking up

BloodBaneZXY
08-11-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by jay42w8
these powders are only really good for after workout quick carb replenishment that is it.....if u want nutritious foods that are fast to eat this is what i eat everyday for sure:

10 packs of fruit snack = 800 calories...o so yummy too

2 shakes with about 300 ml of homogenized milk, one banana and 4-5 strawberries = 1500 calories or so

4 tablespoons of peanut butter (put a chunk in ur mouth and wash it down with water) = about 1000 calories

so thats 3300 calories right there u can add to ur diet...total time standing/sitting and eating = 10-15 minutes :thumbsup:

not necessarily the best for building pure muscle to compliment ur heavy lifting workouts....but great for bulking up

Uhhh, you'll put on a lot of fat that way, especially with all the sugar in 10 packs of fruit snacks?

Just eat healthy, it's not hard to get to 4k calories a day.

Calorie Dense foods foods are your friend..

Oats, brown rice, eggs, 1% milk, peanuts, peanut butter, chicken, lean beef, turkey, green veggies, turkey, whey etc;

You can get big without packing on lots of fat at the same time..

jay42w8
08-11-2006, 10:36 PM
^ ya thats true...but im not looking to build hard lean muscle...im going for a powerlifters type body, BIG chest, BIG arms, BIG back, but not much of a 6 pack or cut/shredded...as opposed to a body builders type body (big and vascular)...

also i dont have the time or the patience to sit and eat 4000 calories worth of REAL food per day...too much chewing time

pinoyhero
08-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO

estrogen :D

LOL, that's good

AdamSarkozi
08-25-2006, 03:42 PM
cadillac of weight gainers, 14 pounds in two months

USED1
08-25-2006, 03:49 PM
ask ashee :rofl: :rofl:

pinoyhero
08-26-2006, 08:51 AM
How's it taste though?

acura_el
08-26-2006, 11:06 AM
it tastes really good, go with chocolate (i haven;t tried any other flavour)

it's probably one of the best, if not the best tasting ones that i've had; mixes really easy too, no clumping...all u need is a shaker cup and about 30 seconds of shaking

wierd thing is that they claim you'll put mass on your chest, but that's the one place i've put on the least amount of size. when i measured, i think it just seemed bigger because i've put on quite a bit of size on my back

pinoyhero
08-26-2006, 11:18 AM
^Hmmm, interesting I as thinkinga bout going with a cytosport product since I love muscle milk but maybe ill give this tuff a try. How much are you taking?

Dehvee
08-26-2006, 11:26 AM
Is it good to take these powders and not work out?

acura_el
08-26-2006, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
^Hmmm, interesting I as thinkinga bout going with a cytosport product since I love muscle milk but maybe ill give this tuff a try. How much are you taking?

well they recommend that u take 1 serving of 4 scoops (~255grams) twice daily, so that's what i usually do...but i spread it out over the day

try this link:
http://www.sndcanada.com/gc/gc_item.exe?F=D&K=AM-021&R=H%2FCatalog%3AALLMAX&SN=08261329032162218196115&FF=H&FK=Catalog:ALLMAX&Z9=0

Originally posted by Dehvee
Is it good to take these powders and not work out?
no i wouldnt think so, unless u wanna get fat

mdeleon
08-26-2006, 02:30 PM
diss, it's $69.99 for a 10 pound tub that'll only last you 9 days if you take it twice a day. it says you only get 18 servings per container. i was gonna try it after im done with my weight gainer, but im not sure anymore.

00CivicSi
08-26-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by mdeleon
diss, it's $69.99 for a 10 pound tub that'll only last you 9 days if you take it twice a day. it says you only get 18 servings per container. i was gonna try it after im done with my weight gainer, but im not sure anymore.

Most gainers only have 18 servings in them also and should be taken twice a day. Muscle Juice, Mammoth etc. As far as cost goes most Gainers will run around that price range. I've seen it for 59.99, the big thing about this gainer is for 1000 calories it only has 29 grams of sugar. Whereas if you look at other gainers usually sit at 89+ grams of sugar. I think instead of 4 scoops twice a day, try 2 scoops 3 times a day. One between break and lunch, once after werkout and once right before you sleep.

mdeleon
08-26-2006, 03:59 PM
i use muscle juice, it lasts me about 3 weeks to a month depending on how many i take a day. but ye, muscle juice is pretty sweet. hmmm i think i'll try it anyway when im done with my muscle juice.

acura_el
08-26-2006, 11:07 PM
muscle juice was my choice last summer. it worked well but i had issues with the high fat content and how it clumps in water.

even though it's a lot cheaper at about $45 for 10lbs, i opt for the quickmass because i've found it's a lot cleaner and has worked better for me

i also used to take Dorian Yates Pro Peptide MBF. that shit was awesome, i got quick results but it was expensive as hell, around $55 for 5lbs. i'd still be using it, but the store told me it was discontinued about a month ago. if u can get your hands on it, i strongly recommend u try it - go for chocolate again, vanilla and strawberry taste like crap

AdamSarkozi
08-28-2006, 05:01 PM
btw muscle juice is not a weight gainer by any means its a meal replacement and you shouldnt worry about the fat content beacuse if you look at it, its the good fats, not saturated, if you are looking for the gainer by ctyosport , its the cytogainer, tried it ,its awesome

3G
08-28-2006, 05:23 PM
Im not sure if im taking this right, it says to mix 4 scoops with 16oz of water. Do you drink the whole 16oz as 1 serving, or split it into 2 servings :confused:

AdamSarkozi
08-28-2006, 05:26 PM
what i usually do is i take 3 scoops twice a day so a total of six, usually no one would be able to process that 4 scoops unless if your like a 250 pound dude, youll find you'll get better absorbtion and you wont be wasting the product

acura_el
08-28-2006, 06:11 PM
yeah i split mine up too, there's just too much in 1 serving

i take 2 scoops in the morning, 2 pre-workout, 2 post workout and 2 after dinner or about an hour before bed

00CivicSi
08-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by AdamSarkozi
btw muscle juice is not a weight gainer by any means its a meal replacement and you shouldnt worry about the fat content beacuse if you look at it, its the good fats, not saturated, if you are looking for the gainer by ctyosport , its the cytogainer, tried it ,its awesome clicky (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/mj.html)

Muscle Juice is a gainer. It sits at 900+ calories, 155 grams of carbs 89 grams of sugar and 55 grams of protein. Also it sits at 17 grams of fat all saturated fat. Not really good fat.

00CivicSi
08-28-2006, 08:00 PM
I think you are thinking of a different thread. Muscle Milk by Cytosport is a meal replacement and does have good fats, their Gainer Cyto Gainer has very lil sugar also. Just taste really poor.

mdeleon
10-30-2006, 05:26 PM
bump.

i started taking Allmax Nutrtion QuickMass, and it works good. dunno about the whole chest thing tho, i never measure myself, but ye. one problem tho, wondering if anyone else has this problem, compared to muscle juice which, i used before this, QuickMass upsets my stomach, not like pains but i get constant gas and diareah (sp?). im gonna go back to muscle juice after this tub since i dont quite remember how my stomach compared to QuickMass but i'm pretty sure i didn't hit the toilet as much as i do now. i'm also gonna start taking it at different times of the day when i wake up, because right now i take it right when i wake up and maybe that might cause the upset, I'm gonna try and eat my solid foods first and then 2 hours later take the shake, we'll see how that goes. i wanna find out if it's the product or just how my body handles the product cuz i don't really wanna switch back to muscle juice since my gains ARE better than muscle juice plus i don't really like the sweetness of muscle juice, a lil too sweet for my liking.

Also, although this DOES taste better than Muscle Juice (not as much sugar), it's thicker so it doesn't mix as well, i really DO need a blender or else it won't mix at all pretty much.