PDA

View Full Version : Holy S**T, Crotch rocket!

jdm_jspec
08-11-2006, 09:08 PM
haha
i was just driving down crowchild, just going by crowfoot.
and im going about 90kms, and this guy on a crotch rocket comes flying by me doing 100+ and accelerating passing me
....doing a huge ass wheelie!!!!. I thought it was pretty tight
but if he fell he would of been screwed haha.
that made my day.
some of those guys on their bikes are crazzzyyy
:bigpimp: :burnout:

dub_c
08-11-2006, 09:12 PM
I would slammed my brakes and swerved infront of him :D

jdm_jspec
08-11-2006, 09:15 PM
^^haha
he would of probibly died

dub_c
08-11-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by jdm_jspec
^^haha
he would of probibly died

bummer :rofl:

Datsun-Fever
08-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by dub_c

Suuuuuure you would have :rolleyes:

in*10*se
08-11-2006, 11:15 PM
^^ co-sign

5hift
08-11-2006, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Kobe

You're a faggot..

:werd:

dub_c
08-11-2006, 11:19 PM

You're a faggot..

Aww :(

5hift
08-11-2006, 11:22 PM
I know typing about how you would intentionally kill someone made you feel cooler, but to those who ride its not a joke.

Graham_A_M
08-11-2006, 11:46 PM

You're a faggot..

Sure are jumping the gun to say he's a "faggot" about joking about pulling out in front of some moron on a bike?

It never ceases to amaze me about how retarded some guys are on bikes... just a week ago I was on deerfoot when some fucking douche bag blew past me on a bike.. doing a wheelie.... now thats fine and all.. but he had a girlfriend in the back. All it takes is for a guy to accidently pull out in front of him (which anybody could have in all honestly since its not hard for the motorcyclist to disappear in a blind spot.. especially at that speed. But to slam on the rear brake and bring the front end down hard.. and get a wicked wobble.. would probably lead to an accident... so not only would the douche bag be killed.. but a huge accident would have occured also... along with the girl in the back. Thats where the problem is. If that moron wants to kill himself.. let him.. fine by me and practically everybody else on the road ;) but like drunk driving.. stunting always has more casualities then just the one person. That girls life is in the hands of her retarded irresponsible boyfriend.

I used to have a Ninja 750 a few years ago.. but the transmission was acting up so I sold it.. now as the years pass.. I dont miss the lack of respect that comes with having a bike.. thanks to morons like the idiot mentioned at the start of this thread.
I can honestly level with half these people that just get frustered with 80% of the motorcyclists that are fucking morons. I'm not saying (Kobe) your one of those 80%'er douche bags... but at least see where most people are coming from.

HiSpec
08-11-2006, 11:49 PM
^^:werd:

Supa Dexta
08-12-2006, 06:15 AM
Yeah but people don't understand we don't respect those people in our comunity either.. Just like car guys dont like the ricer fruits, doing shit which makes them look bad.... Keep in to the back roads or closed courses, and have at er', and don't do it with a chick in a fuckin tank top and shorts on the back.... And I can assure you, it's not 80%.. sure there is a lot of them... More and more every year, but thats why you see them, they stay in town to show off where as most of us who like to ride, prefer not to do it in town....

whoopee.. gas, brake, honk.. honk honk, brake, almost get hit, not seen, gas honk, brake...... Can't get out bikes out of 2nd 3rd if we're lucky in town....

dub_c
08-12-2006, 09:52 PM
I'll say whatever the fuck I want. It's a damn forum. Secondly, I respect all the guys on the road who are on bikes, I even give them enough room or make sure they have time to slow down when I'm following. Don't get me wrong here, I like bikes and plan on buying one, but when you're driving like a fucking idiot on one, then you shouldn't be driving period.

BerserkerCatSplat
08-12-2006, 09:56 PM
I thought it was pretty goddamn obvious that dub_c's comment was in jest. It was an exaggeration, yes, but he was underscoring the point that people shouldn't be riding like that. I think it's safe to assume he wouldn't kill someone for being stupid, hm? Some of you guys take obvious exaggerations on the Internet far too seriously.

Graham_A_M
08-12-2006, 09:59 PM
when you're driving like a fucking idiot on one, then you shouldn't be driving period.

If only more people would listen to this... I think there would be a huge influx in new motorcycle riders... but I hated being "tarred" as a irresponsible fucking moron.
If you ever wanted to see discrimation... walk into a shopping mall carrying a motorcycle helmet. its incredible... salespeople avoid you like your the 'Unibomber'.. people just walk in your way out of dis-respect.... much the same as the level of disrespect most people get on the roads... FROM motorcyclists. Its crazy. I was always one of the courteous respectful drivers.. but being labled as an idiot much like the remaining 80% of the motorcycle enthusiast population led me to leave the "lifestyle" for good.

kevie88
08-12-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M

If only more people would listen to this... I think there would be a huge influx in new motorcycle riders... but I hated being "tarred" as a irresponsible fucking moron.
If you ever wanted to see discrimation... walk into a shopping mall carrying a motorcycle helmet. its incredible... salespeople avoid you like your the 'Unibomber'.. people just walk in your way out of dis-respect.... much the same as the level of disrespect most people get on the roads... FROM motorcyclists. Its crazy. I was always one of the courteous respectful drivers.. but being labled as an idiot much like the remaining 80% of the motorcycle enthusiast population led me to leave the "lifestyle" for good.

I dunno, I've been riding for 18 years now and I've never noticed that.. I seem to meet a lot of people that are cool when I have the helmet in hand.

I've gotten to be a bit of a boring rider these days, I spend most of my time at or very near the speed limit. I do the occasional wheelie/stoppie like most riders do, but I never do them when traffic is around. I've been doing a ton of track days lately and I get my jollies there. The racetrack is the place to be if you want to go fast.

al-ti2d
08-12-2006, 10:54 PM

i'm a salesperson and whenever a customer comes in with his helmet and riding gear i like to go up to them and ask what they ride and such.. haha

thinmyster
08-12-2006, 11:03 PM

If you ever wanted to see discrimation... walk into a shopping mall carrying a motorcycle helmet. its incredible... salespeople avoid you like your the 'Unibomber'.. people just walk in your way out of dis-respect.... much the same as the level of disrespect most people get on the roads...

HAhaha im sorry but I cannot believe this

bikes are the new rice

dub_c
08-12-2006, 11:22 PM
I don't tend to label all riders, but fuck, if you wanna go fuck around, go for a sunday drive somewhere out of town on a stretch of road and piss around. Just don't come blasting by me on Deerfoot or McKnight and expect to be invisible and think that I can stop instantly for you.

XylathaneGTR
08-12-2006, 11:46 PM
SO i was on my way home from Physio at Foothills Hosp thursday morning, it's about 9:30 am, and i'm doing just under 90kmh on Crowchild (just passing Dalhousie Station.)
When all of a sudden... "Zhhhhhhhhhhommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Some homo on a crotch rocket tore past me. Now, you've all been walking on the sidewalk and had a car pass you at 45-50 kmh. Visualize for a second how fast that is going. That is how fast he was moving away from me, while i was still doing 90kmh.
That's right, he passed me doing an easy buck40, on crowchild, in traffic on a crappy day.

How many bikers have died in our city in the last few months? 10? 12 maybe? And to see that on the news all the time, and still ride like that? I couldn't believe it, there was still regular amounts of traffic on the road too.

I guess he really must have been in a hurry...(to get to heaven, that is.)

Oh, and Mr.Speedypants, if you're a beyonder. I passed at the light while i was turning off on nosehill, you got REAL FAR riding like a jackass. :rolleyes:

the_new_santa1
08-12-2006, 11:54 PM
^ THIS IS VERY TRUE, I have almost hit a couple of bikers, just because it seems that most of them dont understand cars blindspots...it is called defencive driving and being a bike owner like myself, everycar i pass I make sure that if i am in there blind spot, i am in harms way, it is pretty hard to see a bike as of there small size...I am not saying all bike riders are like this, just some....And bikers do have a bad stereo type, some good, mostly bad...but you have to understand that when u get on a bike it is like getting into a f1 car, amazing handling, and acceleration that will knock your socks off....This is what most rookie bikers dont realize they think they are invinsible on the thing...And it is like a big toy to them.....

I think the main point is bike riders need to grow up, and people need to stop making stupid remarks, and saying that you are going to kill a biker is not funny to a bike rider, I KNOW YOU ARE JUST JOKING, but it like me saying I am going to fuck your girlfriend, we know you are joking and it is funny to people around, but not to the subject of the joke....

Keep this in mind when U think to make a remark like that on a forum where alot of people own bikes, and deal with the stereo types every day......

jdm_jspec
08-13-2006, 12:19 AM
^^^^:thumbsup:
true true
yea younger guys think they are invinsible on their bikes
personally i love bikes and think their awesome and plan to get one soon.
but yea anyways to many people have died or gotten injured riding on their bikes and being stupid.

kevie88
08-13-2006, 01:10 AM
^yep yep..

Remember that there are two types of riders:

Those who have crashed, and those that are going to crash.

I'm in the former group haha -holy shit I've wrecked myself a few times.

Sadly, most (I'd say 90%) of new riders on Sportbikes wreck their shit in less than a month. I've instructed quite a few race schools, and work in the motorcycle industry and I'd probably say that 5-10% of people actually have the skills and abilities needed to control a sportbike properly.

XylathaneGTR
08-13-2006, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by kevie88
^yep yep..
Remember that there are two types of riders:
Those who have crashed, and those that are going to crash.
I'm in the former group haha -holy shit I've wrecked myself a few times.
Sadly, most (I'd say 90%) of new riders on Sportbikes wreck their shit in less than a month. I've instructed quite a few race schools, and work in the motorcycle industry and I'd probably say that 5-10% of people actually have the skills and abilities needed to control a sportbike properly.

Yeah.
2 of my friends got bikes this summer.
One guy was in an accident (rolled a 330Cab and landed upsidedown) he was a passenger, and that accident scared the shit out of him. He has been very, very controled with everything he's ever been in ever since. He definitly has the abilities and control needed.

The other guy. He crashed his first car into a median head on at about 80 doing something stupid. Didn't have a car for a year and a bit, and hated himself for it. He got an E36 M3. About 2 months after MY accident (he saw me in ICU, he cried in my parents arms and just about fainted. he only saw the neck up.) he sent the M3 into a pole doing something stupid...just like i did, right after seeing the end result of those actions.
Now he has a motorcycle. I'm really worried about him. He seems pretty controlled when we're all out together, but i really don't know. I really don't want to see one of my close friends splattered all over the pavement...

As for Discrimination w/ Helmets and such at malls... Untrue. My friend got a few odd looks when he was wearing his bike shoes (and left his leathers and helmet in someones car) but generally there is no problem. People either treat him like normal, or ask him what he rides and then a side conversation springs out of it.

Who?
08-13-2006, 02:37 AM
Guys like you shouldn't have a license. I don't give a shit if this is a public forum. You "joked" about possibly killing someone. Who the fuck are you? It isn't your business if you or no one else got hurt. If you think it was that bad, phone the police.

I'll say whatever the fuck I want. It's a damn forum. Secondly, I respect all the guys on the road who are on bikes, I even give them enough room or make sure they have time to slow down when I'm following. Don't get me wrong here, I like bikes and plan on buying one, but when you're driving like a fucking idiot on one, then you shouldn't be driving period.
Right, because some homo like you might

That's really funny. You're a jackass.

Oh, just kidding. :angel:

the_new_santa1
08-13-2006, 04:01 AM
^:werd:

dub_c
08-13-2006, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Who?
Guys like you shouldn't have a license.

Thanks tips.

[i]Originally posted by Who?
I don't give a shit if this is a public forum. You "joked" about possibly killing someone.

Good to see people like you take things seriously over the internet. Yet, everyone else knew my sarcasm and even pointed it out.

Who the fuck are you?

I'm Travis, who the fuck are you ?

It isn't your business if you or no one else got hurt. If you think it was that bad, phone the police.

You might wanna think before you start putting your e-warrior outfit on, and coming on and trying to e-assualt me. Your first sentence, does not make sense at all.

Secondly, I do care about my safety while I'm on the road, just like everyone else. I don't need some 400lb death missle flying past me, loosing control and dumping his bike and thinking that I'm gonna stop on a dime.

Right, because some homo like you might

:rolleyes:

That's really funny. You're a jackass.

Im the jackass ? Did you take the time to read the thread after the first 4 posts ? :nut:

Oh, just kidding. :angel:

:closed:

Redlyne_mr2
08-13-2006, 10:00 AM
Yea most guys with sport bikes are ricers who don't know how to build, afford or handle fast cars so they buy a bike and when they wreck hopefully they only destroy themselves and no one else. Cant stand those stupid things:thumbsdow haha sorry Kevin, you know that wasnt directed at you! Much love to the OG's with some time under their belts.

kevie88
08-13-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Yea most guys with sport bikes are ricers who don't know how to build, afford or handle fast cars so they buy a bike and when they wreck hopefully they only destroy themselves and no one else. Cant stand those stupid things:thumbsdow haha sorry Kevin, you know that wasnt directed at you! Much love to the OG's with some time under their belts.

No offence taken heh.. I'm very aware of what the public thinks of us. I'll do my bit to try to promote a good image but all it takes is one guy like the one in this thread (gf on the back wheelieing in traffic) to make everyone think we suck again..

I agree with you when you say these guys can't even handle a fast car let alone a fast bike. A bike is 100% more difficult to operate near it's limit, sportbikes are extremely dangerous in the wrong hands. What we need in this country is graduated licensing, you should only be able to buy a 500cc or less for your first bike, and you should be on that bike for 2 years at least. My Fiancee got her license on a Kawasaki EX500 and rode that for nearly 10 years! She's become very good at riding, and this year got her roadracing license. It's pretty funny to watch her lap guys with much faster bikes than her R6 :rofl:

dj_honda
08-13-2006, 10:49 AM

My Fiancee got her license on a Kawasaki EX500 and rode that for nearly 10 years! She's become very good at riding, and this year got her roadracing license. It's pretty funny to watch her lap guys with much faster bikes than her R6 :rofl:

thats pretty damn sweet! :thumbsup: for your fiancee!

h_s
08-14-2006, 12:23 AM
She's become very good at riding

thats awesome, girls who can even handle standard cars, let alone bikes are hawt

you guys all need to chill the fuck out, the guys being sarcastic

example: i said id love to bang your girlfriend or something (used in the proper context, sarcastically of course) would you take it personally and become e-thugs?? of course not because you'd look like a tool on the internet

westbeach
08-14-2006, 12:28 AM
Yikes.. Harsh.. Can we say close thread?

sh0ko
08-14-2006, 08:21 AM

i agree and dont agree hahaha my brother bought his bike and in less then 1 hour it was dropped and both ferrings were completely smashed.. no mech damage suprisngly.. but get this.. not my brothers fault when they were lowering it from the ramp 2 of my buddies were lowering it (theyve been doing it for 5 years and never dropped a bike) and my cuzin had the braking side... he dosent hold the handle or grab the brake going down the ramp from the truck... the wheel twists falls on the ramp cracks it in 2 and falls on the ground....and the best thing is.. my cuzin wasnt even really holding it and then decided to admit it was my brotherse fault for dropping..... point is .in general.. ppl are complete morons.....if someone were to actually cut a biker off believe me he'd get exactly what would be coming to him... but if a biker eats shit at his own cost....well then...not our fault

Unknown303
08-14-2006, 08:38 AM
I think the moral of the story is to take whats said on the internet with a grain of salt. After all it everyone in everyday life took everything this seriously there would be a lot of random fights everywhere.

Yes "some" bikers are asses and do stupid crap. but there are a lot that also put in the time driving reasonably to learn what the bike could do and couldn't do. I just hope the asshat guys riding bikes get whats coming to them hopefully in a way that they don't get seriously injured or even injured at all. I would much prefer to see a wrecked bike than a injured person.

I don't want to wish that kind of pain on anyone. Who deserved that really. Ruining a 10+K bike should be a lesson enough for most.

OH by the way, this is in street encounters and doesn't even come close to having a picture?

shakalaka
08-14-2006, 08:46 AM
Just for the record, none of those sightings could have been me, since I am not in the country! Not that I need to justify myself, but it feels like the right thing to do at this point. I don't do that sorta stupid stuff, cauz I do love my life and would like to live longer.

Anyways that's me done, ladies continue your bickering.

viffer
08-14-2006, 12:36 PM

If you ever wanted to see discrimation... walk into a shopping mall carrying a motorcycle helmet. its incredible... salespeople avoid you like your the 'Unibomber'.. people just walk in your way out of dis-respect.... much the same as the level of disrespect most people get on the roads... FROM
WTF are you talking about? lol nobody avoids you if you walk into a mall or restaurant with a helmet and jacket...maybe its just you?

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Yea most guys with sport bikes are ricers who don't know how to build, afford or handle fast cars so they buy a bike and when they wreck hopefully they only destroy themselves and no one else.
Most ignorant thing I've heard yet. Good job buddy. :thumbsup:

Guys on sportbikes speed, guys in cars speed, we all speed, we're all idiots, if you can't handle it either wipe the sand out of your vagina or stay the hell of the road.

thinmyster
08-14-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by viffer

if you can't handle it either wipe the sand out of your vagina or stay the hell of the road.

+1 for the ban :D
I couldnt agree more with redlyne

sh0ko
08-14-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by thinmyster

+1 for the ban :D
I couldnt agree more with redlyne

now now thinmyster.. play nice ;)

The Cosworth
08-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by jdm_jspec
haha
i was just driving down crowchild, just going by crowfoot.
and im going about 90kms, and this guy on a crotch rocket comes flying by me doing 100+ and accelerating passing me
....doing a huge ass wheelie!!!!. I thought it was pretty tight
but if he fell he would of been screwed haha.
that made my day.
some of those guys on their bikes are crazzzyyy
:bigpimp: :burnout:

Wheelies are squidish, they are not that hard to do and are really dangerous... A few of my buddies are stunters and one crashed into a van... it is worth it to learn to ride your bike to the extreme's or do stuting the right way which is slow(er) and in parking lots, tracks, whatever

But i agree they are fun and look cool but damn...

ashee
08-14-2006, 04:47 PM
Were any of these crazy drivers on a red ducatti? A friend of mine drives like an maniac on his and it scares the crap out of me, he likes to pop wheelies with people on the back too even after he's been in a major accident. He's not very intelligent when it comes to his safety.

The other day I was driving on 37th St SW and i witnessed a bike turning the corner too fast and a car coming to turn out onto the street hit him. The guy on the bike went flying his helmet actually flew off too. People driving by got out and blocked off that road so no one would come and hit the guy and EMS came quickly but it was a harsh thing to see. His bike was a mess after as well. I was surprised to not hear about it in the news or anything it was a doozy.

dub_c
08-14-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by ashee
Were any of these crazy drivers on a red ducatti? A friend of mine drives like an maniac on his and it scares the crap out of me, he likes to pop wheelies with people on the back too even after he's been in a major accident. He's not very intelligent when it comes to his safety.

The other day I was driving on 37th St SW and i witnessed a bike turning the corner too fast and a car coming to turn out onto the street hit him. The guy on the bike went flying his helmet actually flew off too. People driving by got out and blocked off that road so no one would come and hit the guy and EMS came quickly but it was a harsh thing to see. His bike was a mess after as well. I was surprised to not hear about it in the news or anything it was a doozy.

Do you have to post in every thread :rolleyes:

jdm_jspec
08-14-2006, 09:04 PM
^^haha
shes just Miss Popular
and no he wasent on a red ducatti

gp36912
08-14-2006, 09:15 PM
i saw a red ducatti last week on deerfoot and he was only doing 110 :D i love bikes. i should start learning to ride but just have been too lazy to get my license etc. i am personally looking at the gsxr 750 (though i may go with the 1000 if the price is the same) i just have to be way way way way more careful

ashee
08-14-2006, 10:25 PM
No...

LilDrunkenSmurf
08-15-2006, 02:51 AM
i would like to get a CBR 600 as a first bike (and taking a course)
i love bikes... they'd be a great summer vehicle, especially since i no longer need to drive others around... way better gas mileage to work

shakalaka
08-15-2006, 05:30 AM
What I think is, if you are smart enough not to kill yourself or hurt others, you will be fine on a bike. Offcourse you need to know how to ride it and stuff.

You just have to be extra careful when riding a bike on public roads, I mean atleast 10 times more careful than car drivers. This is when your defensive riding skills are put to test, to be honest! You just don't have to watch yourself but you've got to watch the other vehicles on the road as well.

Oh Ashee, there is no double 't' in Ducati! I don't usually care about spelling errors, but this one just hurts me personally. Just like when people say beamer instead of bimmer.

CalgarySupra
08-18-2006, 12:37 PM
i have seen so many bikers in calgary do wheelies, deefoot, crowchild, mcleoad.

and about as many always trying to race me.

sputnik
08-18-2006, 12:59 PM

Don't worry. He will kill himself without any of your help soon enough.

sputnik
08-18-2006, 01:01 PM
Do you have to post in every thread :rolleyes:

Do you have to post a comment everytime she does? At least her posts add to the conversation unlike yours which just hijack the thread into an "i hate ashee" thread.

tawheed
08-18-2006, 01:05 PM
this is kinda the reason why i stopped riding sportbikes on the street.. here's me on my current street bike playin on the track

http://members.shaw.ca/tsadiq/img6497ph0.jpg

whirred!

JRSC00LUDE
08-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Oh Ashee, there is no double 't' in Ducati! I don't usually care about spelling errors, but this one just hurts me personally. Just like when people say beamer instead of bimmer.

Mild high-jacking......just why are they called "bimmers"? Ive never known. :dunno:

dub_c
08-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

Do you have to post a comment everytime she does? At least her posts add to the conversation unlike yours which just hijack the thread into an "i hate ashee" thread.

Actually that was my first comment after hers, but thanks for playing :rolleyes:

85regal
08-18-2006, 09:02 PM
there are thousands of bikes in calgary, and probably 80% of them are smart about it, the ones you don't even notice on the road..it's that few that blow by you that you notice and think most people who ride a sportbike are like this..it's simply not true. If someone is riding like an ass it will catch up to them either with an accident or major stunting fines. If you wanna start with the stereo types then bring it on..starting with mustang owners...:thumbsup:

shakalaka
08-29-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Mild high-jacking......just why are they called "bimmers"? Ive never known. :dunno:

Sorry for the late late reply...

So just why is a BMW car called a 'bimmer' not a 'beemer' or 'beamer'?

The answer in part lies in knowing some BMW history and what came first.

All real BMW enthusiasts know that BMW got a big start on two wheels, what many call the real BMWs.

In those days, BMW motorcycles were quite active in racing, and one of their competitors at the track was often the BSA bikes.

Well as things would have it, a track slang developed, and the BMWs were usually referred to as 'beemers' and the BSAs were referred to as 'beesers'.

So, of course for any true enthusiast, there is no way that a BMW car could be called a 'beemer', so they were called 'bimmers'.

Unfortunately, in the US and Canada, and perhaps other countries, there was a time (kind of still is) where for various reasons, a BMW owner was considered an upwardly mobile person, and of course due to the fun in driving their BMWs most all of them had big grins on their faces.

Hence it is little surprise that the non enthusiast types out there incorrectly labeled BMW cars and their owners as 'beamers' or 'beemers'.

5hift
08-29-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka

The answer in part lies in knowing some BMW history and what came first.

All real BMW enthusiasts know that BMW got a big start on two wheels, what many call the real BMWs.

BMW didnt start with the motorcycles, they started as a manufacturer of aircraft engines during World War I.

shakalaka
08-29-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by 5hift

BMW didnt start with the motorcycles, they started as a manufacturer of aircraft engines during World War I.

I bet the website I took it from meant it in relevance of vehicles.

euro_racer
08-29-2006, 09:14 PM
i like bikes alot and plan on getting one hopefully by next year...but when i see some idiots on the street trying to race a car with their bikes, wich happened to me 2 times allready in the past month. Buddy no shit your bike is faster than my stock honda prelude :banghead: ...wtf is the deal with that? dont you allready know that your bike is faster than a car why waste gas and make urself look like a moron? i dont get it

also there was once a pack of about 4 bikers headding towards 17th asa (Shells angles perhaps?) infront of me and a friend whose car was beside me on a light and they all started doing burnouts.....?:banghead: why piss people off and throw burnt rubber on the hood of their car?...those type of assholes really dont deserve to ride and i hope they lean that lesson even if it has to be the hard way :thumbsdow

with that little rant being let out id like to point out that most older/mature bike guys and sport bike guys are usually pretty cool and you will notice that they will give you gestures on the road and even when you talk to them they are usually pretty cool unlike the cocky riders who usually tend to be younger guys, guys that usually end up on the 11pm news

Graham_A_M
08-30-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by 5hift

no.. but Mercedez did. Their the creator of the first motorcycle. It was in the late 1800's. Just a bicycle with an engine pushing it from behind.. sort of like a three wheeled gas powered bike.
The founder of Mercedes built it merely to test out his engines.

nonsane
09-08-2006, 07:10 AM
Another dink this morning on a bike.

When comming onto deerfoot he passes me and another car on the shoulder. Cut's off a civic. Cut's off another cargo van. Then bails accross 4 lanes, drives on the shoulder again just to get a few cars ahead before deerfoot tightens to 2 lanes.

Pretty soon here it's going to be like other countries where if there is an accident and a motorcycle is involved, then they will blame the motorcyclist FIRST despite who's actual fault it is.