PDA

View Full Version : Wtf is going on in my neighbourhood?

Pages : [1] 2

Benny
08-12-2006, 01:43 AM
I just watched a movie with a couple buddies. They were making their way home when they happened to turn a corner almost a quarter-km from my house. They see about 200m of street taped off by the cops, and roughly 20 cop cars there. They also see a city bus taking all the witnesses away. Cops gave a pretty vague answer of something like "there was a fight and a couple people got hurt." Cop also took down my info because I was wearing something very similar to what one of the people in the fight was wearing. :dunno:

This all happened in the Hawkwood Manor.

So, anybody know any info?

78si
08-12-2006, 01:53 AM
I have a couple questions about our Neighbour"hood"

Who the hell is E-unit??
Who had to be lifted off their roof by the fire dept?
Who is the scabby meth guy at 711 at 8:30 am on a school day(elementary kids across the street)
Who took my Financee's bike?

canadian_hustla
08-12-2006, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Benny
I just watched a movie with a couple buddies. They were making their way home when they happened to turn a corner almost a quarter-km from my house. They see about 200m of street taped off by the cops, and roughly 20 cop cars there. They also see a city bus taking all the witnesses away. Cops gave a pretty vague answer of something like "there was a fight and a couple people got hurt." Cop also took down my info because I was wearing something very similar to what one of the people in the fight was wearing. :dunno:

This all happened in the Hawkwood Manor.

So, anybody know any info?

damnit i live in hawkwood, i heard the sirens.. getting close to home here

BloodBaneZXY
08-12-2006, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by 78si

Who the hell is E-unit??
Who is the scabby meth guy at 711 at 8:30 am on a school day(elementary kids across the street)
Who took my Finance's bike?

Uhh, I can only answer #1

E-Unit = Edgemont

..Someone sprayed H-Dub (Hawkwood) on the edgemont sign near the community center

:rolleyes:

Benny
08-12-2006, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by 78si

Who the hell is E-unit??
Who took my Financee's bike?

1. Edgemont. I know the guys who did the 'H-Dub' spraypaint. They're a bunch of tools.
2. Uh, don't know.
3. Funny enough, I know quite a few of the people who work at 7 Eleven. Don't know that guy though.
4. I saw a bike by Hawkwood School a couple nights ago. Right about when some fags in an old accord tried to egg me and my friends.

So anybody actually know what happened? SWAT is out and all. Some cop guy gave me kind of a hard time about rubber-necking around, but he's only doing his job.

Benny
08-12-2006, 06:07 AM
Jesus Christ! Right down the road from me!

http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/citybeat/public/2006/08/release.20060812_021336_10934_0

http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/citybeat/public/2006/08/release.20060812_053907_12822_0

:eek:

RX-7_TWINTURBO
08-12-2006, 06:22 AM
shit im right up the hill..fucking hoodlums

Benny
08-12-2006, 06:25 AM
After talking to a couple buddies, I'm pretty sure I know the owner of the house where this whole thing started. Shit, I was considering going to that party with my brother. Good thing we both stayed home and watched a movie.

:eek:

mikey_mo_love
08-12-2006, 12:54 PM
RIP to the deceased

Kona9
08-12-2006, 01:21 PM
abso-fuckin-lute BULLSHIT.

Grow up!! Use your god damn fists, you little punk pussies!!

dezinr
08-12-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
abso-fuckin-lute BULLSHIT.

Grow up!! Use your god damn fists, you little punk pussies!!

:werd:

But they won't cause its much cooler to use knives and guns just like on TV. Strip all these little punks of their knives and guns and make them fight fist to fist and they would probably piss themselves!

I am not condoning fighting as a means of resolution....but using guns and knives or any weapons other than your fists is simply COWARDLY....for both parties involved!!!!!!!

riceeater
08-12-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by dezinr

But they won't cause its much cooler to use knives and guns just like on TV. Strip all these little punks of their knives and guns and make them fight fist to fist and they would probably piss themselves!

I am not condoning fighting as a means of resolution....but using guns and knives or any weapons other than your fists is simply COWARDLY....for both parties involved!!!!!!!

i dont know, if some guy who's way bigger than me was starting shit and i had no way of backing out of it, i'd probably smash a glass bottle over his head if i had the chance, or basically take any other action i needed to defend myself... that's probably not what happened here, i'm just saying not every time someone grabs a weapon it's because they are trying to be gangsta... fuck, there have been many times when people fucked with me on the road, and then either at the next set of lights or when i pulled over they'd trie to start shit or to jump me, when it was their fault and all i did was finger them.. i had a motherfucker come out with a bat at me after i fingered him and pulled to the side of the road, eventhoug HE swirved in MY lane without looking and i almost flew in a ditch trying to avoid him... i sure wish i had a paintball gun to bring out and pelt the shit out of that son of a bitch.... i would have shot him in the fuckin face from liek 10ft away and let him sit there screaming while he thought it over, so his punk hardcore ass doesnt go around starting shit ever again... instead, i was the one that had to drive off, eventhough i basically did nothing wrong....

i think the problem arent the weapons, but too many fuckin duche bags starting shit and thinking they are fuckin god's gift... the biggest problem i think is with fuckin macho guys in mid 20s to late 40s, who basically think they fuckin run the world, and are imune from any wrong doing EVER! i wouldnt be surprised if that's what happened here, and if someone deservingly got theirs last night...

Kona9
08-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by riceeater

i dont know, if some guy who's way bigger than me was starting shit and i had no way of backing out of it, i'd probably smash a glass bottle over his head if i had the chance, or basically take any other action i needed to defend myself... that's probably not what happened here, i'm just saying not every time someone grabs a weapon it's because they are trying to be gangsta... fuck, there have been many times when people fucked with me on the road, and then either at the next set of lights or when i pulled over they'd trie to start shit or to jump me, when it was their fault and all i did was finger them.. i had a motherfucker come out with a bat at me after i fingered him and pulled to the side of the road, eventhoug HE swirved in MY lane without looking and i almost flew in a ditch trying to avoid him... i sure wish i had a paintball gun to bring out and pelt the shit out of that son of a bitch.... i would have shot him in the fuckin face from liek 10ft away and let him sit there screaming while he thought it over, so his punk hardcore ass doesnt go around starting shit ever again... instead, i was the one that had to drive off, eventhough i basically did nothing wrong....

i think the problem arent the weapons, but too many fuckin duche bags starting shit and thinking they are fuckin god's gift... the biggest problem i think is with fuckin macho guys in mid 20s to late 40s, who basically think they fuckin run the world, and are imune from any wrong doing EVER! i wouldnt be surprised if that's what happened here, and if someone deservingly got theirs last night...

Listen to yourself son! You just described what you would do if someone did this and that to you. Your answer was to pull out a weapon as well. Thats exactly why shit is constantly going down. People will get whats coming to them.

Look at how many fender benders you see in a given week in this city. If every one of those fender benders involved a knife, gun, paintball, baseball bat, fight. our population would have a huge fuckin' problem hitting 1 million.

Shit happens, carry on with your life. We all get upset (myself included) people feel stupid enough when they do stupid things. Even if they don't, karma and darwinism are two of the strongest things in life!!!!!!!

Walking away doesn't always make a pussy out of someone!!!!

Cheers

mikey_mo_love
08-12-2006, 03:45 PM
i talked to someone who was at the party, and i guess the two guys who were stabbed were outside smoking and they refused to give two other people a cigarette. a fist fight began, and more people came outside to help. after seeing they were outnumbered, the two guys who asked for a smoke pulled out their knives. :eek:

now a life has ended and someone is critically injured just because of a cigarette. that is fucking ridiculous:banghead:

liquidboi69
08-12-2006, 04:07 PM
My friend said that the guy that was critically injured just died. His lung collapsed in the hospital.

Not on citybeat yet tho so I'm not 100% sure of his story.

AcuraTl
08-12-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by liquidboi69
My friend said that the guy that was critically injured just died. His lung collapsed in the hospital.

Not on citybeat yet tho so I'm not 100% sure of his story.

RIP

Tik-Tok
08-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by mikey_mo_love

now a life has ended and someone is critically injured just because of a cigarette. that is fucking ridiculous:banghead:

Any bets? I'm putting $20 on 2 years probation for both the retards (assuming they catch them)

tony7077
08-12-2006, 04:14 PM
my gf lives in hawkwood manor!:eek:

dezinr
08-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

Listen to yourself son! You just described what you would do if someone did this and that to you. Your answer was to pull out a weapon as well. Thats exactly why shit is constantly going down. People will get whats coming to them.

Look at how many fender benders you see in a given week in this city. If every one of those fender benders involved a knife, gun, paintball, baseball bat, fight. our population would have a huge fuckin' problem hitting 1 million.

Shit happens, carry on with your life. We all get upset (myself included) people feel stupid enough when they do stupid things. Even if they don't, karma and darwinism are two of the strongest things in life!!!!!!!

Walking away doesn't always make a pussy out of someone!!!!

Cheers

Well said!

I've been in so may situations and never been in a fight other than when I was a doorman at a bar. Even when I was a doorman at a bar in Regina working on my own and had 200 patrons I never had a problem only had to talk a guy down once.

I knock on wood that I've never had to get in a fight...call me a pussy if you want but if someone steps to me for no reason whatsoever then I'm walking....I value my life and family to put myself or them into a situation where I could lose everything over my pride or ego. I did have to defend myslef once in a bar fight and that was only becuase the guy i squared off with his friend hit my buddies girlfriend for no reason....so hitting a girl didn't fly with me.

With all the shit in the world today I'm not gonna waste my time or life to prove something or my "manhood" to some other punk. I know who I am and will defend myslef only if absolutely necessary otherwise you'll see me walk.

dezinr
08-12-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Any bets? I'm putting $20 on 2 years probation for both the retards (assuming they catch them)

Yeah the canadian justice system is pretty weak. It is no wonder more of this is happening when punks know they can walk most of the time or at worst do less than 10 years for manslaughter.

It's :bullshit:

Benny
08-12-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by mikey_mo_love
i talked to someone who was at the party, and i guess the two guys who were stabbed were outside smoking and they refused to give two other people a cigarette. a fist fight began, and more people came outside to help. after seeing they were outnumbered, the two guys who asked for a smoke pulled out their knives. :eek:

That's really different from what I heard from a guy at the party. He said a bunch of people rolled up looking to fight. A pack of guys came out of the party ready to fight the people who had shown up. One guy went well ahead of all of them with two knives and stabbed two of the people who were outside looking to fight. The guy then returned to the party but took off pretty soon after.

SpeedyZ
08-12-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Benny

That's really different from what I heard from a guy at the party. He said a bunch of people rolled up looking to fight. A pack of guys came out of the party ready to fight the people who had shown up. One guy went well ahead of all of them with two knives and stabbed two of the people who were outside looking to fight. The guy then returned to the party but took off pretty soon after.

I heard the same story about the smokes either way nothing can justify stabbing two young people who are just starting there life,

I knew the guy who passed away and he was a real great guy and even though we were more aquaintances then friends I know that he didnt deserve it

R.I.P, he will be missed

and to the other in the hospital, wish a speedy recovery and hope he his back on his feet sooner then later

Kona9
08-13-2006, 01:42 AM

Well said!

I've been in so may situations and never been in a fight other than when I was a doorman at a bar. Even when I was a doorman at a bar in Regina working on my own and had 200 patrons I never had a problem only had to talk a guy down once.

I knock on wood that I've never had to get in a fight...call me a pussy if you want but if someone steps to me for no reason whatsoever then I'm walking....I value my life and family to put myself or them into a situation where I could lose everything over my pride or ego. I did have to defend myslef once in a bar fight and that was only becuase the guy i squared off with his friend hit my buddies girlfriend for no reason....so hitting a girl didn't fly with me.

With all the shit in the world today I'm not gonna waste my time or life to prove something or my "manhood" to some other punk. I know who I am and will defend myslef only if absolutely necessary otherwise you'll see me walk.

true kudos!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

arian_ma
08-13-2006, 01:51 AM
His name was Rigel, RIP

Benny
08-13-2006, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by arian_ma
His name was Rigel, RIP

Yeah, I heard the same thing from a couple buddies. Although I didn't know him too well, he always seemed like a pretty good guy.

RIP

They also released the name of the guy charged with the stabbings.

http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/citybeat/public/2006/08/release.20060812_202858_21314_0

GQBalla
08-13-2006, 04:10 AM
well good to hear he was arrested -

i also heard this was over a cigarette....

liquidboi69
08-13-2006, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla
i also heard this was over a cigarette....
And being ganged/outnumbered (which is probably the major factor that lead up to knives being pulled out)

They probably wouldn't of done this if they weren't ganged/prob drunk.

A fight starting with an argument over a cigarett is really dumb tho. Both parties probably could have done things to avoid this outcome...like:

#1: just giving the guy a cig after he continuously demands one
#2: don't escalate the situation; just leave and don't start fighting
#3: don't gang the guys

tapout
08-13-2006, 05:43 AM
rip fockin punks karmas a bitch:bullshit:

Benny
08-13-2006, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by tapout
rip fockin punks karmas a bitch:bullshit:

I'm afraid I don't quite understand. Do you mean that as:

'RIP. Fucking punks, karma's a bitch.'
(as in the killer will get what's coming to him)

or

'RIP fucking punks. Karma's a bitch!'
(as in the kids who got stabbed got what was coming to them)

I really hope it's the first one. The kid who died is honestly a good guy. Everyone makes stupid mistakes but nothing he might have done could ever make his murder justified.

Thaco
08-13-2006, 07:32 AM
And you guys constantly dig on the NE for being the hood, there have been more deaths/drug busts ect... in NW than NE in the past few weeks.

dezinr
08-13-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Thaco
And you guys constantly dig on the NE for being the hood, there have been more deaths/drug busts ect... in NW than NE in the past few weeks.

In the end I think the whole city is gonna see more situations like this....city has hit a million people....the economy is booming but more and more people are feeling the stress and pressure.....costs of living are exploding...however most salaries aren't following the market shifts....city can't keep up not only with its infrstructure....but its civil services are taxed...less cops...social services....hosptials....so on and so forth.....as much as we think the boom is a great thing there are gonna be many negative effects because not everyone is benefitting from the surging economy....so it may get worse before it gets better. In the I end I hope this isn't the case.

andres_mt
08-13-2006, 12:42 PM

In the end I think the whole city is gonna see more situations like this....city has hit a million people....the economy is booming but more and more people are feeling the stress and pressure.....costs of living are exploding...however most salaries aren't following the market shifts....city can't keep up not only with its infrstructure....but its civil services are taxed...less cops...social services....hosptials....so on and so forth.....as much as we think the boom is a great thing there are gonna be many negative effects because not everyone is benefitting from the surging economy....so it may get worse before it gets better. In the I end I hope this isn't the case.

Nah I think you got it all wrong. I'm not sure if your trying to pretend to be smart or you copied some economic review in the paper but what does market shifts, civil services being taxed and costs of living have to do with such a stupid incident happening on a false accusation made at a little high school party?

You do have a valid point with the city booming and the crime rate may go up as a result of this but overall, stupid things like this happen because no one does anything to prevent it, including the cops.

RIP Rigel.

l8braker
08-13-2006, 02:43 PM
TOOL OF THE DAY

http://calgary.ctv.ca/archives/CFCNPlus/images/20060813/homarrest/murder14-06raulflores.jpg

(18 year old Raul Pavon Flores is charged with one count of second degree murder and one count of attempted murder.)

The boys in the big house love pricks like this.

jumperman8
08-13-2006, 03:17 PM
Do these kids not understand the value of life, what the fuck,not only have you taken someone elses life, you have affected more people then you could ever know. NOT TO MENTION you just FUCKED yourself over. HAVE fun living with this always in the back of your mind~!

RIP:thumbsdow

dezinr
08-13-2006, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by andres_mt

Nah I think you got it all wrong. I'm not sure if your trying to pretend to be smart or you copied some economic review in the paper but what does market shifts, civil services being taxed and costs of living have to do with such a stupid incident happening on a false accusation made at a little high school party?

You do have a valid point with the city booming and the crime rate may go up as a result of this but overall, stupid things like this happen because no one does anything to prevent it, including the cops.

RIP Rigel.

No I didn't copy some economic review....its common sense and a lot of time studying design and cities....however, I was referring to the bigger picture of things though....there are more things happening in this city besides that incident that are related to what I said before. Perhaps this doesn't relate directly to the incident in Hawkwood....but I have studied cities, their growth and the effects on how city planning affects people.

Take a city like Barcelona.....4 million people and this is input directly from the city itself that they have just recently begun to have gun crimes and severe violence in the last few years. That's because communities and services are not spread out or segregated to specific zones like they are here in North America.
Take neighborhoods like Hawkwood.....a typical suburban community....largely residential with services concentrated to nodes such as Crowfoot centre or smaller community centres. Generally there are not too often police within those areas therefore response times and regular patrol of areas is low.

And most of these neighborhoods how often do you know your neighbors around that they would look out for your place. Not to look at the small town model but communities tend to look out for one another more. Again the fact that this city is so spread out....even criminals know that response times to areas are slow....and most people don't work in the suburban areas they live in so they become easy targets for crime.

[GaGe]
08-13-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
TOOL OF THE DAY

http://calgary.ctv.ca/archives/CFCNPlus/images/20060813/homarrest/murder14-06raulflores.jpg

(18 year old Raul Pavon Flores is charged with one count of second degree murder and one count of attempted murder.)

The boys in the big house love pricks like this.

i knew the guy
just got out of jail too
hes a fucking idiot

Toms-SC
08-13-2006, 06:53 PM
Immigrants

Redlyne_mr2
08-13-2006, 06:56 PM
Hahah yeah buddy is chachfest to the max, Im sure he'll find a boyfriend in jail who will dig his little highlights

thinmyster
08-13-2006, 07:08 PM
I like how all these wanna gang"stars" come from a decent home and decent family and just wanna act like they've had it hard their whole life. im sorry "ghetto's" and "hoods" just dont exist in calgary

Zoom_Zoom
08-13-2006, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by thinmyster
I like how all these wanna gang"stars" come from a decent home and decent family and just wanna act like they've had it hard their whole life. im sorry "ghetto's" and "hoods" just dont exist in calgary

This guy didn't come from a good home, his parents always tell him to go kill himself, so I've heard, he has pretty lenghy record.

IhateDomestic
08-13-2006, 08:28 PM

Dont judge man, just because you live a decent life doesn't mean other people are, even though Calgary isn't exactly Compton doesn't mean Calgary doesn't have bad area's or poverty.

shedboy
08-13-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Zoom_Zoom

This guy didn't come from a good home, his parents always tell him to go kill himself, so I've heard, he has pretty lenghy record.

he'll probably wish he listened after he gets a cell mate

with any luck anyways

Redlyne_mr2
08-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by IhateDomestic

Dont judge man, just because you live a decent life doesn't mean other people are, even though Calgary isn't exactly Compton doesn't mean Calgary doesn't have bad area's or poverty.
If someone in Calgary lives in poverty it's because
1 they are too lazy to get a job or work hard
2 too stupid to get a job
3 Drug alcohol problems
4 have a mental or physical ailement

Unless this person falls under option 4 there is no reason why anyone in Calgary should have to live in poverty the way our economy is. We don't have ghettos here, we have lower income neighbourhoods but thats it. Head south of the border if you want to see what a real ghetto looks like then come post in this thread again.

Maybe this guy will finally takes his parent advice and kill himself, so us tax payers dont have to pay to keep his greasy ass in jail.

Z_Fan
08-13-2006, 08:40 PM
It just bugs me that we don't have the death penalty for punks like this.

We need the death penalty so badly, I just can't figure out why we don't have it anymore. :dunno:

Fuck putting this punk in jail, let's just fry him and move on. Oh well, maybe one day the punishment will again fit the crime in this bleeding heart country. But until they [government] reinstate the death penalty, murderers will continue to not get what they so rightfully deserve.

Which, IMO is :bullshit:

dezinr
08-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by IhateDomestic

That is true man....but I know people who have come from similar or worse situations and have made a life for themselves. Each person can choose what road to take in life.....and yes there are some who are in the utmost severe cases such as abuse...fetal alcohol...and so on that they can't do it alone. But for so many it is there choice to push forward or to stand idly by.

cman
08-13-2006, 10:06 PM
Especially in Hawkwood, look what is around it. Edgemont, Hamptons, Citadel. Wow living in a community of $500,000 houses sure must be tough. I had to go to HS with all the NW "we're so ghetto in our first class neighborhood" kids, sad just pure sad.

thinmyster
08-13-2006, 11:54 PM

Probably cause they know he carrys knifes and/or guns on him. so they're pobably not surprised that he's killed or will be killed.

403Gemini
08-14-2006, 12:44 AM

good for his parents. oh well, we can wish for the best that somebody will off him in prison, but in canada, our prisons are a fucking joke. send him to rikers island! :thumbsup:

arian_ma
08-14-2006, 09:21 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/Dustin837/Raul.jpg

l8braker
08-14-2006, 09:27 AM
^ What a little bitch. The Herald said that after shanking the two guys, he went to ANOTHER PARTY!!! Cops tracked him down and the TAC team arrested him.

Fuck him and people just like that who take themselves too seriously and don't think!

slickk
08-14-2006, 09:28 AM
:banghead: :bullshit:

sabad66
08-14-2006, 09:28 AM
Wow, that kid was a year younger than me in high school. Who would've thought that a few months after he wouldve graduated he'd be in jail...

2000_SI
08-14-2006, 09:42 AM
I got a buddy that lives in those places, and his roommate saw it happen on the security camera :banghead: :banghead:

Some people are so fuckin stupid

silbergrau330
08-14-2006, 11:52 AM

Your a fucking idiot

silbergrau330
08-14-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
Immigrants

:werd: , not all cases, but many, involve foreigners. I believe its possibly because many come from countries where violence and crime is much more common. The Canadian justice system is not hard enough, and therefor some of these guys dont care if they go to jail, just a place where they get food and shelter for free. It makes me sick to see such a disregard for human life. Because this clowns parents (apparently) were hard on him, and for whatever reason he tried to be ghetto fab, some poor kid lost his life. Can you imagine what the deceased family is going through. All this knife violence and gun violence is fucking rediculous. Half the people pulling the things wouldnt even be saying anything if they didnt have their weapons. Its not like this kid was in the FOBS or FOB KILLERS, he didnt stand to gain anything from this. What the fuck man, a cigarette? Get fucking real! It makes me wonder where these kids are gonna be when their 40? Hopefully dead or out of our society.

Super_Geo
08-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Wait so did this guy stab kids who were trying to gang him?

arian_ma
08-14-2006, 02:19 PM
^^ No, he stabbed them cause he's a G. Also, the girl at the house across the street where they found him was hiding him from the cops, she's also probably fugged!

Super_Geo
08-14-2006, 03:34 PM
Well what was the situation when he stabbed these guys? Was he the guy who crashed the party and was unwanted? I'm lost in all these conflicting stories...

arian_ma
08-14-2006, 05:55 PM
From what I heard from people that were there, they (stabber) asked the guys (deceased) for smokes, and were refused, and ultimately it escalated to a murder.

zipdoa
08-15-2006, 05:35 PM
I went to Highschool with Rigel for 3 years, and only knew him threw friends... a lot of kids are taking this really hard, since we all just graduated. Seems unreal that a couple of months ago, He was with everyone else at grad ceremonies and celebrating life. The second victim is doing better, and we'll be visiting him soon at foothills. Raul stabbed Rigel and Scott because he doesn't care about life, he has AIDS, and thinks that he can do whatever he wants... He'll probably die in jail from the disease. Whatever the case, Rigel is dead because Raul felt that they were insulting him after he asked if they had any cigarettes, and they replied "No, we don't smoke". Everyone from Churchill should be going to the memorial, and he will be sorely missed.

l8braker
08-15-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by zipdoa
he has AIDS, He'll probably die in jail from the disease.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

h_s
08-16-2006, 01:21 AM
nw kids remind me of the soc's from the movie outsiders
and the ne kids are the greasers, man this city sucks ass, if it wasnt for the mass rasicm in the small towns i'd move to high river, or cochrane or something

[GaGe]
08-16-2006, 01:46 AM
similar thing happened at a party couple months ago
raul asked my friend for cigarettes
he said he didnt smoke, which he doesn't
and raul tried to knock him out

and earlier at that party last week
raul tried to stab my friend
cause he lost to him at an arm wrestle

not the first time hes stabbed someone this year either

Super_Geo
08-16-2006, 03:26 AM
This guy is a pathetic human being :thumbsdow

Benny
08-16-2006, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by [GaGe]

Yeah, I've heard that Raul gets a real chubby from trying to hurt other people.

Who?
08-16-2006, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
This guy is a pathetic human being :thumbsdow Yep. I don't know why Canada keeps these people. Oh wait, they are Canadian.

:rolleyes:

Bullshit. Get the fuck out.

codetrap
08-16-2006, 08:59 AM

khtm
08-16-2006, 09:25 AM

You ever think that you may be the cause of everyone trying to fight you at stoplights? Maybe stop thinking you're such a ricer and stop fingering people and it won't happen.

Dumbass.

khtm
08-16-2006, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by [GaGe]

Wow I hope everyone feels proud for letting him get away with this shit. Maybe if he would have been charged with assault earlier that dude would still be alive.

mikey_mo_love
08-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by zipdoa
I went to Highschool with Rigel for 3 years, and only knew him threw friends... a lot of kids are taking this really hard, since we all just graduated. Seems unreal that a couple of months ago, He was with everyone else at grad ceremonies and celebrating life. The second victim is doing better, and we'll be visiting him soon at foothills. Raul stabbed Rigel and Scott because he doesn't care about life, he has AIDS, and thinks that he can do whatever he wants... He'll probably die in jail from the disease. Whatever the case, Rigel is dead because Raul felt that they were insulting him after he asked if they had any cigarettes, and they replied "No, we don't smoke". Everyone from Churchill should be going to the memorial, and he will be sorely missed.

well said mike

GOnSHO
08-16-2006, 10:12 AM
still a douche

Who?
08-16-2006, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by khtm

Wow I hope everyone feels proud for letting him get away with this shit. Maybe if he would have been charged with assault earlier that dude would still be alive. That's well said.

Too many people afraid that all of his cousins would go after them. Even if they didn't have him charged... if he was that much of a goof, someone should have lopped his head out and took his body out to morley.

turbotrip
08-16-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by khtm

Wow I hope everyone feels proud for letting him get away with this shit. Maybe if he would have been charged with assault earlier that dude would still be alive.

he was charged a while ago, and just got out of jail recently

FlamingC19
08-16-2006, 04:36 PM
Clearly he doesn't give a shit about his life or anyone else's. I dont understand why some one should die for an ass clown like this. :confused: I feel bad for the family and friends of the victim. This kinda shit is why I stoped going to party's unless its close friends cause the last time I was at one, someone got stabbed.

RIP to the deceased victim and love and condolences to his family and firends during these hard times.

fineline
08-16-2006, 05:35 PM

I know his parents. Whatever HE may say about them, they do not "always tell him to go kill himself". In fact they've put themselves into debt more than once to bail his ass out of the trouble he chooses to get himself into because he's their son.

He's not from some fucked up broken home with psychos for parents or some other bullshit either. The rest of his family are really good people who are kind and generous. And right now, they're wondering what the fuck went wrong and how their kid turned into this maniac with no respect for anyone.

:dunno:

Personally, I hope he gets the maximum sentence possible.

Snoop-Poop
08-17-2006, 02:03 AM
well i knew raul very well and he hasnt had a stable life style.. he used to live around cuz he got kicked out of the hose ALOT from mistakes... personally parent sholdnt kick kids out no matter what.. ne ways...

raul has a history of acting hardcore... parties like an animal... he is a really nice guy .. like quiet and loyal to freinds.. but really stupid and jumps into doing shytt.. he has stabbed ppl but always chose non lethal areas.. like sholder, thigh , etc.. i think he was a bit drunk ... and he went to the other party not knowing what he did thass why he was sleeping ther..

no matter what Raul what u did is unexcuseable

and ppl he isnt stable he has a mental illness,, like honestly he is poor and lived on streets alot... so give him a bit of sympathy.. even though he deserves his punishment

CasperWho
08-17-2006, 02:12 AM
fuck that dirty imigrant . i hope he gets his own

Fcuk
08-17-2006, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by CasperWho

Hey moron, Bad people don't only consist of immigrants so WATCH who you speak of.

Stereotyping Idiot.

3G
08-17-2006, 02:25 AM

WTF are you? Chances are you're an immigrant too, don't tell me no unless you're a first nations person

turbotrip
08-17-2006, 03:17 AM
lol i love how all the retards in this thread keep throwing out immigrant this and immigrant that, when i doubt any of them are native canadians. If we deported all teh imigrants like some of you want then the only people left would be natives.

Who?
08-17-2006, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Snoop-Poop

he is a really nice guy .. Get rammed in the hoop you jackass, he killed someone. He has a history of violence. This is one of the kids that should have been blown up by a big fat NATO missile before he had the chance to come here.

that's mean.

Originally posted by Fcuk

Hey moron, Bad people don't only consist of immigrants so WATCH who you speak of.

Stereotyping Idiot.
No, but you can't argue that lately in the news it's been precisely that.

Originally posted by 3G

WTF are you? Chances are you're an immigrant too, don't tell me no unless you're a first nations person I'm sorry, but if your family has been here for generations and put the lifeblood into this country, then yes you would be much more canadian than the people that just got here. You won't convince me otherwise and I think it's a pussy excuse for people who can't socially integrate properly to say they are Canadian, but don't have a foggy fucking clue nor give a flying shit about how this country got to where it is now.

Originally posted by turbotrip
lol i love how all the retards in this thread keep throwing out immigrant this and immigrant that, when i doubt any of them are native canadians. If we deported all teh imigrants like some of you want then the only people left would be natives. I'm sorry, but if your family has been here for generations and put the lifeblood into this country, then yes you would be much more canadian than the people that just got here within the last 20 years or more. You won't convince me otherwise and I think it's a pussy excuse for people who can't socially integrate properly to say they are Canadian, but don't have a foggy fucking clue nor give a flying shit about how this country got to where it is now.

Indians aren't any more Canadian simply because when white man came over, Canada itself wasn't what this landmass was called. They are indigenous to the land, yes. Technically as to their "Canadian-ness" they are on par with the white folk that were here when Canada was officially formed.

Thanks.

dj_honda
08-17-2006, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Who?

I'm sorry, but if your family has been here for generations and put the lifeblood into this country, then yes you would be much more canadian than the people that just got here within the last 20 years or more. You won't convince me otherwise and I think it's a pussy excuse for people who can't socially integrate properly to say they are Canadian, but don't have a foggy fucking clue nor give a flying shit about how this country got to where it is now.

Thanks.

you aren't any more canadian then anyone else born here. get over it jackass.

Thanks.

boi-alien
08-17-2006, 08:26 AM

<snipped>
I'm sorry, but if your family has been here for generations and put the lifeblood into this country, then yes you would be much more canadian than the people that just got here. You won't convince me otherwise and I think it's a pussy excuse for people who can't socially integrate properly to say they are Canadian, but don't have a foggy fucking clue nor give a flying shit about how this country got to where it is now.

I'm sorry, but if your family has been here for generations and put the lifeblood into this country, then yes you would be much more canadian than the people that just got here within the last 20 years or more. You won't convince me otherwise and I think it's a pussy excuse for people who can't socially integrate properly to say they are Canadian, but don't have a foggy fucking clue nor give a flying shit about how this country got to where it is now.

<snipped>

thanks for posting that useless garbage not once, but twice in the same message.

I'm not sure how people commenting on a redneck's immigrant comment somehow convinces you that they can't integrate into Canadian society

dezinr
08-17-2006, 09:39 AM
well i knew raul very well and he hasnt had a stable life style.. he used to live around cuz he got kicked out of the hose ALOT from mistakes... personally parent sholdnt kick kids out no matter what.. ne ways...

raul has a history of acting hardcore... parties like an animal... he is a really nice guy .. like quiet and loyal to freinds.. but really stupid and jumps into doing shytt.. he has stabbed ppl but always chose non lethal areas.. like sholder, thigh , etc.. i think he was a bit drunk ... and he went to the other party not knowing what he did thass why he was sleeping ther..

and ppl he isnt stable he has a mental illness,, like honestly he is poor and lived on streets alot... so give him a bit of sympathy.. even though he deserves his punishment

NO SYMPATHY AT ALL FOR THIS GUY!!!!

There are thousands of youth on the streets and in worse situations than this guy and they don't go around stabbing or killing people.

And the fact that you condone his behaviour becuase they were non lethal places to stab makes me question whether or not you act in a similar manner.

So I guess from your moral position its ok to shoot people too if its not a lethal area of the body....so then in your opinion it is probably ok to hit someone with a car if is not a lethal strike...

I am absolutely ill after reading your post to think that this is how people in society regard human life...and yet you expect sympathy from us for this kid. Sorry no sympathy.... he takes the life of a son, brother,friend, future father, future grandfather and you expect us to have sympathy and condone his previous attacks. That is just sickening!!!! PERIOD!

GOnSHO
08-17-2006, 09:54 AM

NO SYMPATHY AT ALL FOR THIS GUY!!!!

There are thousands of youth on the streets and in worse situations than this guy and they don't go around stabbing or killing people.

And the fact that you condone his behaviour becuase they were non lethal places to stab makes me question whether or not you act in a similar manner.

So I guess from your moral position its ok to shoot people too if its not a lethal area of the body....so then in your opinion it is probably ok to hit someone with a car if is not a lethal strike...

I am absolutely ill after reading your post to think that this is how people in society regard human life...and yet you expect sympathy from us for this kid. Sorry no sympathy.... he takes the life of a son, brother,friend, future father, future grandfather and you expect us to have sympathy and condone his previous attacks. That is just sickening!!!! PERIOD!

andres_mt
08-17-2006, 10:32 AM

It's too bad you felt no reason to help him out if you knew him so well... I almost blame the people around him for what he has done.

fineline
08-17-2006, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by turbotrip
lol i love how all the retards in this thread keep throwing out immigrant this and immigrant that, when i doubt any of them are native canadians. If we deported all teh imigrants like some of you want then the only people left would be natives.

yeah, I was thinking about that this morning. lol. Even the aboriginal people here are immigrants. They just got here a -lot- earlier than everyone else. (Like 31,000 years earlier) But whether your ancestors walked over the Bering Land bridge during the last ice age, or came with the explorers like Jaques Cartier and Alexander Mackenzie, or came here because of the Irish potato famine, or the fascist regime in Italy, or because they were escaping nazi Germany, the killing fields of Cambodia, the war in Viet Nam, or El Salvador or a hundred other places they were fleeing, they were all immigrants. People didn't just pop out of the ground here! :nut:

Who?
08-17-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda

you aren't any more canadian then anyone else born here. get over it jackass.

Thanks. I would have said that exact same thing too if I lacked intelligence. But I don't, so I didn't.

Originally posted by boi-alien

thanks for posting that useless garbage not once, but twice in the same message.

I'm not sure how people commenting on a redneck's immigrant comment somehow convinces you that they can't integrate into Canadian society
That's funny. You call that useless garbage, probably because your first generation Canadian. You probably thought that was a shot at dark skinned people. splash some water in your face and read again.

Who?
08-17-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by fineline

yeah, I was thinking about that this morning. lol. Even the aboriginal people here are immigrants. They just got here a -lot- earlier than everyone else. (Like 31,000 years earlier) But whether your ancestors walked over the Bering Land bridge during the last ice age, or came with the explorers like Jaques Cartier and Alexander Mackenzie, or came here because of the Irish potato famine, or the fascist regime in Italy, or because they were escaping nazi Germany, the killing fields of Cambodia, the war in Viet Nam, or El Salvador or a hundred other places they were fleeing, they were all immigrants. People didn't just pop out of the ground here! :nut: Yup. I guess no one can claim pride in being one of the founding generations of this country. Wouldn't want to hurt someones feelings that has only been here for 10 years. Oh well.

Benny
08-17-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by codetrap

I'm not sure who the bigger tool is, them for doing it, or you for not doing anything about it.

&quot;Evil can only truly flourish when good men do nothing.&quot;

Kiss my ass. Don't get all preachy on me because I know a few people who were stupid enough to spraypaint on a public sign.

AllGoNoShow
08-17-2006, 01:33 PM
Just so you know Snoop Poop whatever the fuck your name is....

Your "buddy" was high as a fucking kite on coke, he knew exactly what was hapening but got tripped out by something while asking for a smoke then lost it.

Don't spew this bullshit about him not knowing, him not being there and we shoudl eel sorry for his ass because he is a complete fucking waste of skin in society.

I hope your buddy gets whats coming to him, he'll be greatful if they export him back to Mexico.

andres_mt
08-17-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
Just so you know Snoop Poop whatever the fuck your name is....

Your &quot;buddy&quot; was high as a fucking kite on coke, he knew exactly what was hapening but got tripped out by something while asking for a smoke then lost it.

Don't spew this bullshit about him not knowing, him not being there and we shoudl eel sorry for his ass because he is a complete fucking waste of skin in society.

I hope your buddy gets whats coming to him, he'll be greatful if they export him back to Mexico.

Is he actually from Mexico or are you just being a stereotypical fuckhead?

jdm_eg6
08-17-2006, 03:51 PM
people need to get lives, end of story.

seriously people need to get lives and give the immature "gang" stuff a rest and just get jobs and friends then enimies and criminal recoreds.. oh and STD's from cheep hookers ;)

QuasarCav
08-17-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by jdm_eg6
people need to get lives, end of story.

Says the guy that is hanging out in his backyard at night with a sword.

jdm_eg6
08-17-2006, 03:55 PM
haha i was kidding dude... haha
hahah.. but seriously

sorry for misleading.

fineline
08-17-2006, 04:52 PM
Yup. I guess no one can claim pride in being one of the founding generations of this country. Wouldn't want to hurt someones feelings that has only been here for 10 years. Oh well.

The point wasn't about not having pride. It was about being an immigrant. If there weren't any immigrants, this place would be empty.

Yes, stand up and be proud to be Canadian, if you are proud. Be proud of your ancestors if they were here 1000 years ago or 400 years ago or when ever. If they worked hard to make the nation we have today which is so good that people are still trying to come here because it's so much better than where they are coming from, be VERY proud!

But don't come down on everyone who might have arrived 10 years ago, or 2 years ago, or yesterday just because they're immigrants. A lot of them have been through worse shit than most of us will ever see, just to get here, just to have a chance to get a job, give their kids an education, and live in a place where they don't have to be afraid all the time.

Fred_Jones
08-18-2006, 12:13 AM
I kinda feel bad for Raul. He phoned my brother from jail and he spent the whole time crying and saying how badly he screwed up and stuff. I've only met him once or twice but he seemed liek a really nice guy to me. His only problem is that he doesn't think before he does things. He's definetly not some psycho murder and he most likely wouldn't have stabbed Rigel if he wasn't drunk out of his mind.

Who?
08-18-2006, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Fred_Jones
He's definetly not some psycho murder and he most likely wouldn't have stabbed Rigel if he wasn't drunk out of his mind. Well buddy, the charges pending on his goof ass state otherwise.

There are a good half million people in this city that probably get drunk. The better portion of those aren't doing what this goul from hell did.

I don't feel bad for him. He is sitting in the APU or in Remand crying on the phone? That's not very good. I feel as though this will end up in his own suicide. He's a pussy, he acted hard and can't pay for it like a man.

This is the very essence of the poser-G today. They don't want to pay to play.

Do you feel bad for the guy who was on the autopsy table with a Y shaped incision in his chest and abdomen... whos neck was pulled apart for further examination..? Gee, I wonder how the victims parents feel.. their dead child.

Sorry for interrupting the pity cry for your greaseball buddy there.

Who?
08-18-2006, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by fineline

But don't come down on everyone who might have arrived 10 years ago, or 2 years ago, or yesterday just because they're immigrants. A lot of them have been through worse shit than most of us will ever see, just to get here, just to have a chance to get a job, give their kids an education, and live in a place where they don't have to be afraid all the time. I wasn't. Regardless some of them need to show that appreciation a little more.

fineline
08-18-2006, 10:32 AM
I wasn't. Regardless some of them need to show that appreciation a little more.

Fair enough. And I agree. It wasn't until I travelled a lot and really saw how bad some other people have it that I really understood the quality of life we have in this country. Talk about a reality check.