PDA

View Full Version : haha, man, another road encounter!!

LUDELVR
04-18-2003, 03:38 AM
Well, tonight at like 3 in the morn, I was driving down by the U on charleswood and I pull up beside a type S rsx. Anyway, Legendboy is the devil and only encouraging me to race!! Anyway, we take off and needless to say the type S is fast.....my ass it's fast!!! That thing is so fucking slow! Even with 3 car length head start, that thing moves like a fucking turtle!!!! hahahahaha, :rofl: Well, we tried to let it beat us like three times but to no avail. All it did was just get slower and slower. Sorry to all you Type S owners...I guess that's the right word...OWNED is right!! hahahahaha:rofl:

shadowz
04-18-2003, 04:27 AM
Maybe he wasnt trying lol jk

LUDELVR
04-18-2003, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by shadowz
Maybe he wasnt trying lol jk

hahaha, I was thinking the same thing man but then we had to really think if it was racing or not...but it was!! anyway, sorry if the first post seems a bit harsh but I wasn't feeling like myself when I posted that!! :confused: :rofl: :nut: :rofl:

gpomp
04-18-2003, 04:39 AM
Geez man, you race people everyday. Crazy... :thumbsup:

Ed the SOHC
04-18-2003, 09:31 AM
I'll believe it when I see it. I fear change; and I can't believe your car is quicker than stock... :confused:

Redlyne_mr2
04-18-2003, 10:00 AM
Youre such a ricer with all your street racing

Killumanti
04-18-2003, 10:11 AM
lol, never knew Type S's were slow, Redlyne_mr2 awesome sig lol :thumbsup:

speedyalero
04-18-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
Well, tonight at like 3 in the morn, I was driving down by the U on charleswood and I pull up beside a type S rsx. Anyway, Legendboy is the devil and only encouraging me to race!! Anyway, we take off and needless to say the type S is fast.....my ass it's fast!!! That thing is so fucking slow! Even with 3 car length head start, that thing moves like a fucking turtle!!!! hahahahaha, :rofl: Well, we tried to let it beat us like three times but to no avail. All it did was just get slower and slower. Sorry to all you Type S owners...I guess that's the right word...OWNED is right!! hahahahaha:rofl:

Shit I could of told you that. One of my favourite passtimes is taking new cars for test drives and I was very disapointed with the RSX Type S as well as the Mitsu Spyder. The reaction of the salesguy when I tell him my Alero is faster is funny too, the Mitsu guy made me take him for a ride in my car to prove it.

LUDELVR
04-18-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
I'll believe it when I see it. I fear change; and I can't believe your car is quicker than stock... :confused:

hahahah, yah, stock time slips are good!!;) especially with a turbo and I have the slips to prove it!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: hahahaha nothing beats slapping on a turbo and running slower or equal to your N/A times!!!:dunno: :rofl: :rofl:

Man, even legendboy was disappointed with last night's driving around!! All I kept hearing him say was "BOOST, BOOST!!!!" hahahahah the boy's addicted!!!:rofl:

ZorroAMG
04-18-2003, 11:47 AM
Hey Leo, i think the only car last night out there that could have beaten you was the one I was driving for a bit....

How many turbos does our car have? hmmmm one?? this one had two...and it was made somewhere in stuttgart, germany....when I think of this car, emergency comes to mind...

Can you tell me what it was??

Hakkola
04-18-2003, 12:01 PM
lol, zorro was it silver? Did her come right after i left?

max_boost
04-18-2003, 01:17 PM
LOL

LUDELVR is starting shit everywhere! haha

Are you coming to the cruise on Sunday?

CRXguy
04-18-2003, 03:10 PM
Someone please shut LUDELVR down. Causing too much shit on the streets!!! :rofl:

LUDELVR
04-20-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
Someone please shut LUDELVR down. Causing too much shit on the streets!!! :rofl:

Hahahah, you're one to talk man!!!:rolleyes: you're the one causing all the ruckus!!! :rofl:

hjr
04-20-2003, 03:35 PM
so is the type S just too heavy, or not enough power below 7000rpm?

hjr
04-20-2003, 03:36 PM
they are rated at 200hp. thats quite a bit i thought.

GTS Jeff
04-20-2003, 03:46 PM
an rsx-s is pretty fast...faster than a gs-r, but slower than a dc2r. leo's lude is just that much faster tho.

speedyalero
04-20-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by hjr
they are rated at 200hp. thats quite a bit i thought.

That is 200 at the flywheel not the wheels and they make most of their power at or above 7000RPM.

I test drove one and I found it slow. I am sure there are a lot of mods as it is a popular car.

XylathaneGTR
04-20-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by speedyalero
they make most of their power at or above 7000RPM.

They start making good power at about 4000...Best power is just above 6500ish as the Vtec changeover occurs inbetween 5800 and 6000.
I know a guy with one...Seems fast enough...but not slow like a turtle.
Possibly the guy Leo was racing didn't know how to drive...
Yah, like Jeff said, a DC2 R is faster than the DC5...Pretty much cause of the weight of the DC5...I think its something like 200kg heavier? Also handles worse cause of said weight gain and the MacPhearson struts :(
I still like them tho...

EvilNeon
04-21-2003, 09:14 PM
Sadly the lack of low end torque is what keeps the RSX-S from giving you that ass-in-the-seat feeling.

I know the feeling personally. With the new head mine will make all of it's snot from 4,500 - 9,000 RPM.

GTS Jeff
04-22-2003, 04:32 PM

That is 200 at the flywheel not the wheels and they make most of their power at or above 7000RPM. so u are saying the rsx-s has a powerband of 900rpm? cmon man, u cant use ancient-honda generalizations on a car like hte rsx.

Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

They start making good power at about 4000...Best power is just above 6500ish as the Vtec changeover occurs inbetween 5800 and 6000.
I know a guy with one...Seems fast enough...but not slow like a turtle.
Possibly the guy Leo was racing didn't know how to drive...
Yah, like Jeff said, a DC2 R is faster than the DC5...Pretty much cause of the weight of the DC5...I think its something like 200kg heavier? Also handles worse cause of said weight gain and the MacPhearson struts :(
I still like them tho...

gah, so what if the itr outhandles an rsx-s? thats like saying an old 300zx can outhandle a brand new minivan. an rsx-s will still outhandle a gsr, which is the model it replaces. the rsx-r outhandles the itr easily, which is the model that IT replaces. also, contrary to popular opinion (and old honda propanganda), mac struts can still be used in a good handling car. examples? BMW.

Originally posted by EvilNeon
Sadly the lack of low end torque is what keeps the RSX-S from giving you that ass-in-the-seat feeling.

I know the feeling personally. With the new head mine will make all of it's snot from 4,500 - 9,000 RPM.

lack of lowend torque? are u speaking out of your ass or do u just not know what torque is? the rsx-s makes over 90% of its torque at 2000rpm. have u ever driven an rsx??

naysayers - do a search for a dyno of an rsx-s...i gaurantee that the torque curve on the rsx is flatter than your moms ass.

speedyalero
04-22-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
so u are saying the rsx-s has a powerband of 900rpm? cmon man, u cant use ancient-honda generalizations on a car like hte rsx.

gah, so what if the itr outhandles an rsx-s? thats like saying an old 300zx can outhandle a brand new minivan. an rsx-s will still outhandle a gsr, which is the model it replaces. the rsx-r outhandles the itr easily, which is the model that IT replaces. also, contrary to popular opinion (and old honda propanganda), mac struts can still be used in a good handling car. examples? BMW.
lack of lowend torque? are u speaking out of your ass or do u just not know what torque is? the rsx-s makes over 90% of its torque at 2000rpm. have u ever driven an rsx??
naysayers - do a search for a dyno of an rsx-s...i gaurantee that the torque curve on the rsx is flatter than your moms ass.

Ummm sorry assclown but I think its you talking out your ass. Acura themselves state that the RSX makes 200HP at the fly at 7400 RPM.

As for torque, I agree and yes, I have driven a brand new RSX Type S and was not one bit impressed.

Perhaps you need to go and read the specs on the RSX yourself before you open your obviously uninformed mouth

http://www.acura.ca/AcuraEng/Models/RSX/features.asp#bk01

142lbs/ft @ 6000 RPM
200HP @ 7400RPM

6000RPM is a far cry from the 2000RPM you claimed now isn't it.

They are a nice looking car though, just falls short as far as performance goes. :thumbsdow

88CRX
04-22-2003, 05:19 PM
which is real shitty torque compared to other V6s

Strange..... last time I checked the RSX was a 4 banger

Seanith
04-22-2003, 07:42 PM
speedyalero: just because the rsx makes it's highest power output at the end of its powerband, doesn't mean that it makes the "most" of its power there. what do you think a powerband is?

AutodreamMarvin
04-22-2003, 07:47 PM

Ummm sorry assclown but I think its you talking out your ass. Acura themselves state that the RSX makes 200HP at the fly at 7400 RPM.

As for torque, I agree and yes, I have driven a brand new RSX Type S and was not one bit impressed.

Perhaps you need to go and read the specs on the RSX yourself before you open your obviously uninformed mouth

142lbs/ft @ 6000 RPM
200HP @ 7400RPM

They are a nice looking car though, just falls short as far as performance goes. :thumbsdow

i don't remember anyone saying that the rsx-s made anymore power than 200@ the flywheel, and pretty much every car makes most of it's power in the upper echelons of their rev band. i think you are referring to torque and it indeed makes 90% above 3000rpm. you should seriously re-read all the posts, including your own, because you're reply is difficult to comprehend, and is completely off.
please, read things carefully before responding.
it'll save alot of immature name-calling and un-needed delinquency.

speedyalero
04-22-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by brbHPR

i don't remember anyone saying that the rsx-s made anymore power than 200@ the flywheel, and pretty much every car makes most of it's power in the upper echelons of their rev band. i think you are referring to torque and it indeed makes 90% above 3000rpm. you should seriously re-read all the posts, including your own, because you're reply is difficult to comprehend, and is completely off.
please, read things carefully before responding.
it'll save alot of immature name-calling and un-needed delinquency.

Ummm, my post quotes FACTS from Acura. So if those are wrong then I guess I am too. Yes, I am fully aware of what a powerband is and fully aware of the torque to rpm ratio.

GTS Jeff
04-22-2003, 11:15 PM

142lbs/ft @ 6000 RPM
200HP @ 7400RPM

They are a nice looking car though, just falls short as far as performance goes. :thumbsdow be careful who u call an assclown cuz im about to make u eat your words. i said 90% of all torque is available at 2000rpm...not 100%. learn to read.

http://www.rsx-s.com/pics/vtecnet/02types_dyno-01.gifnotice the torque curve? FLAT.

notice the hp curve? LINEAR.

this is the most ideal way an engine can possibly be tuned. for any sort of racing, high end horse power, coupled with low end torque is most ideal.

the only fault with the rsx-s engine is the slight dip before vtec engagement.

88CRX
04-22-2003, 11:51 PM
owned

speedyalero
04-23-2003, 08:55 AM
LOL -- this dyno proves both our points nicely.

I wonder why you kiddies have to get so upset when someone says that an import is slow. The bottom line is, the RSX is a nice car but doesn't perform as well as it many would like.

Of course if you are comparing it to something like a CRX then I can see why you are impressed with it.

GTS Jeff
04-23-2003, 02:35 PM
LOL -- this dyno proves both our points nicely.

I wonder why you kiddies have to get so upset when someone says that an import is slow. The bottom line is, the RSX is a nice car but doesn't perform as well as it many would like.

Of course if you are comparing it to something like a CRX then I can see why you are impressed with it. dude, just shut up. hte dyno proves YOU completely WRONG. u said the rsx has no low end, dyno says otherwise. bottom line is, the rsx is nice, and it performs a ton better than the model that it replaces, the integra gs-r.

just because it isnt tuned the way YOU like it doesnt mean u can make stupid generalizations about it having no low end. the rsx is tuned perfectly for the track. do u prefer GM tuning which consists of all your power at 2500rpm? that sort of tuning is completely useless for driving fast; its basically engine tuning for people who cant drive. any grandma can drive a lowend torque monster fast.

so u see, u shouldnt talk like u know everything, especially if u dont.

legendboy
04-23-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by "speedyalero" :rolleyes: :rofl:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Yes, its an Oldsmobile and yes, it
just handed you your ass rice boy!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Why you guys even bother getting upset with this guy is beyond me. Don't even bother....

fast95pony
04-23-2003, 03:04 PM
Bahh..

My lug nuts have more torque...

:poosie: :bigpimp: :rofl:

speedyalero
04-23-2003, 03:47 PM
dude, just shut up. hte dyno proves YOU completely WRONG. u said the rsx has no low end, dyno says otherwise. bottom line is, the rsx is nice, and it performs a ton better than the model that it replaces, the integra gs-r.

just because it isnt tuned the way YOU like it doesnt mean u can make stupid generalizations about it having no low end. the rsx is tuned perfectly for the track. do u prefer GM tuning which consists of all your power at 2500rpm? that sort of tuning is completely useless for driving fast; its basically engine tuning for people who cant drive. any grandma can drive a lowend torque monster fast.

so u see, u shouldnt talk like u know everything, especially if u dont.

Now who needs to read posts better idiot. I said that the RSX makes the most of its power at 7400RPM which is still correct. The RSX is a better car than the one it replaces I am not arguing that I am simply saying that I personally was not impressed with it compared to what I already drive and that I found the car slow.

:banghead:

Jesus you guys get out right stupid when someone critisizes an import.

GTS Jeff
04-23-2003, 06:45 PM

Now who needs to read posts better idiot. I said that the RSX makes the most of its power at 7400RPM which is still correct. The RSX is a better car than the one it replaces I am not arguing that I am simply saying that I personally was not impressed with it compared to what I already drive and that I found the car slow.

Jesus you guys get out right stupid when someone critisizes an import. you ALSO said that the rsx has no low end torque - which i proved to be incorrect. as ive said before, any properly tuned car will make its power in the higher revs. a good example...the wrx. its not the best track car because it makes most of its power in hte mid range. a good track car needs high end power and good gearing to keep a car fast in the corners. 200hp@7400rpm is a GOOD thing. just cuz you cant handle it doesnt make it slow.

also, i dont see how u can call an rsx-s slow when u drive a slower car.

and why are u trying to turn this into an import vs domestic argument? maybe its because u know your statements are so weak that u must back it up with the all-encompassing import vs domestic battle?

speedyalero
04-23-2003, 07:19 PM
you ALSO said that the rsx has no low end torque - which i proved to be incorrect. as ive said before, any properly tuned car will make its power in the higher revs. a good example...the wrx. its not the best track car because it makes most of its power in hte mid range. a good track car needs high end power and good gearing to keep a car fast in the corners. 200hp@7400rpm is a GOOD thing. just cuz you cant handle it doesnt make it slow.

also, i dont see how u can call an rsx-s slow when u drive a slower car.

and why are u trying to turn this into an import vs domestic argument? maybe its because u know your statements are so weak that u must back it up with the all-encompassing import vs domestic battle?

WTF, I knew you were a crack baby but this is getting plain stupid.

1.) I said I was disapointed with the low end torque. Besides, the torque the car does have is OK for a 4cyl but thats why I don't like 4cyl. But come on, 142ft/lbs at 6000rpm -- I produce more torque banging your mom and sisters.

2.) My car is faster and has more potential than a stock RSX Type S. I am sure you can modify a RSX to be pretty badass and all the power to you if you pull it off. Maybe you should get some overtime at McDonalds (or whatever minimum wage job you work at) buy yourself one and prove this to me.

But even a stock Alero has more torque than a stock RSX. Granted different power curves but my particular curve has been adjusted with my mods.

3.) This isn't an import vs. domestic thing, I never said it was. But I did observe that a couple of you turn into little bitches anytime someone says something bad about an import.

4.) I like the styling of the RSX but after test driving one would not purchase one.

5.) I can handle the torque and hp just fine as I have a car that puts more out.

I am tired of arguing with you assclown you have said nothing nor can you say anything that can change my opinion of a car THAT I HAVE DRIVEN AND DIDN'T LIKE ALL THAT MUCH.

Anymore problems or flames? Go fuck yourself, I am done listening to your crap -- figures you are from Edmonton -- City of chumps, has beens, and never wills.

gpomp
04-23-2003, 08:21 PM

WTF, I knew you were a crack baby but this is getting plain stupid.

1.) I said I was disapointed with the low end torque. Besides, the torque the car does have is OK for a 4cyl but thats why I don't like 4cyl. But come on, 142ft/lbs at 6000rpm -- I produce more torque banging your mom and sisters.

2.) My car is faster and has more potential than a stock RSX Type S. I am sure you can modify a RSX to be pretty badass and all the power to you if you pull it off. Maybe you should get some overtime at McDonalds (or whatever minimum wage job you work at) buy yourself one and prove this to me.

But even a stock Alero has more torque than a stock RSX. Granted different power curves but my particular curve has been adjusted with my mods.

3.) This isn't an import vs. domestic thing, I never said it was. But I did observe that a couple of you turn into little bitches anytime someone says something bad about an import.

4.) I like the styling of the RSX but after test driving one would not purchase one.

5.) I can handle the torque and hp just fine as I have a car that puts more out.

I am tired of arguing with you assclown you have said nothing nor can you say anything that can change my opinion of a car THAT I HAVE DRIVEN AND DIDN'T LIKE ALL THAT MUCH.

Anymore problems or flames? Go fuck yourself, I am done listening to your crap -- figures you are from Edmonton -- City of chumps, has beens, and never wills.

Thanks.

sml
04-23-2003, 08:40 PM
Olds Alero GLS:
3.4L 3400 V6 (LA1)

Displacement 3350 cc (205 cu.in.)
Compression 9.5:1
Horsepower 170 hp @ 4800 rpm
Torque 200 lb.-ft. @ 4000 rpm

Acura RSX Type-S:

Displacement (liters) 2.0
Compression 11.0:1
Horsepower 200 bhp @ 7400 rpm
Torque 142 lbs-ft @6000 rpm

So, since when does torque win races? BTW, just because you "feel" you're going fast doesn't mean you ARE going fast... That's the difference between torque and horsepower.

speedyalero
04-23-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by sml
Olds Alero GLS:
3.4L 3400 V6 (LA1)

Displacement 3350 cc (205 cu.in.)
Compression 9.5:1
Horsepower 170 hp @ 4800 rpm
Torque 200 lb.-ft. @ 4000 rpm

Acura RSX Type-S:

Displacement (liters) 2.0
Compression 11.0:1
Horsepower 200 bhp @ 7400 rpm
Torque 142 lbs-ft @6000 rpm

So, since when does torque win races? BTW, just because you "feel" you're going fast doesn't mean you ARE going fast... That's the difference between torque and horsepower.

Ummm, if you read my post again, I said that my car IS NOT stock. Torque is just as important as HP.

Oh, and no I won't post my mods again....... do a search and you will find the thread they were posted in.

tegdream
04-23-2003, 09:00 PM
honestly why are u even comparing and alero with an rsx-s?

alero is a granny mobile ad the rsx isnt

"olds"mobile-im sure u can define this as the name of a car that can outperform a 6-spd sport coupe....even if u are faster who really cares....ur comparison is completely useless and u still seem to think your cool cuz u drive an old persons car that "feels" fast...just cuz u cant handle acutal power doesnt mean u pretend "feeling" fast is just as good...

u my friend are a moron...

GTS Jeff
04-23-2003, 09:16 PM
so u see speedyalero, nobody has managed to agree with you throughout this entire thread.

common sense - 1
speedyalero - 0

altho the mods uve done to your car are respectable enough, no one will ever believe that its in any way faster than an rsx-s unless you can post up a timeslip showing your car in the 14s.

speedyalero
04-23-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by tegdream
honestly why are u even comparing and alero with an rsx-s?

alero is a granny mobile ad the rsx isnt

"olds"mobile-im sure u can define this as the name of a car that can outperform a 6-spd sport coupe....even if u are faster who really cares....ur comparison is completely useless and u still seem to think your cool cuz u drive an old persons car that "feels" fast...just cuz u cant handle acutal power doesnt mean u pretend "feeling" fast is just as good...

u my friend are a moron...

Jesus glad to see you guys aren't exactly like the stereotype. sigh.....

pretend feeling? actual power? k loser think what you want. I was not the one that started comparing the cars so get your stories straight idiot. I was simply responding to GTS_Jeff's comparisson. Besides, I never said my car feels fast. I said it IS fast compared to a RSX. Now compare it to some real muscle cars and its as slow as shit but I will be happy with my high 14 1/4 mile this year and work on improving it for next year.

Since when is a 2 door coupe an old person's car? This whole thread is as moronic as riceboy jeff.

speedyalero
04-23-2003, 09:23 PM
so u see speedyalero, nobody has managed to agree with you throughout this entire thread.

common sense - 1
speedyalero - 0

altho the mods uve done to your car are respectable enough, no one will ever believe that its in any way faster than an rsx-s unless you can post up a timeslip showing your car in the 14s.

Great, that will be happening.

Oh boy I am so proud that I can prove something to a riceboy... sigh... :rolleyes: So, how about a dyno showing 170WHP? Will that do it?

And if you re-read the thread you will see that others have also taken the RSX out and have not been as impressed with the performance. Not sure why everyone is getting so pissy about the simple comment that I wasn't impressed with a certain car. I also took a Pontiac GTP out for a test drive and didn't like it either -- so what, I am sure others do...

GTS Jeff
04-23-2003, 09:27 PM
im a riceboy?

btw, that powerband blows

sml
04-23-2003, 09:34 PM

Ummm, if you read my post again, I said that my car IS NOT stock. Torque is just as important as HP.

Oh, and no I won't post my mods again....... do a search and you will find the thread they were posted in.

My bad... I forget to "search"... so, it appears like you dumped $5G into mods... Let's see what happens to a stock Rsx-s when you dump the same amount of dough into it! Let's compare apples to apples, stock to stock buddy...

speedyalero
04-23-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by sml

My bad... I forget to "search"... so, it appears like you dumped $5G into mods... Let's see what happens to a stock Rsx-s when you dump the same amount of dough into it! Let's compare apples to apples, stock to stock buddy...

jesus fucking christ you morons are hard headed. Go back and read the fucking thread before you chime in with your bullshit. :banghead:

The original comment that started all this was "I test drove a RSX Type S and was not impressed as it was slower than what I currently have." or something like that.

Yeah, drop 5K into a RSX and I'll bet it will fly. But thats not what this "thread" was about. If you really want to compare apples to apples (sigh...) then you should be comparing two 4 cylanders and not a 6 to a 4. For a 4 banger the RSX is pretty good.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

speedyalero
04-23-2003, 09:46 PM
im a riceboy?

btw, that powerband blows

blows like your momma. So yeah, it does blow doesn't it. I won't even bother explaining at what stage and what mods were done or what it looks like now...........sigh....

and yes, I do believe I called you a riceboy. care to do something about it fuckface?

lol

gpomp
04-23-2003, 09:49 PM

jesus fucking christ you morons are hard headed. Go back and read the fucking thread before you chime in with your bullshit. :banghead:

The original comment that started all this was "I test drove a RSX Type S and was not impressed as it was slower than what I currently have." or something like that.

Yeah, drop 5K into a RSX and I'll bet it will fly. But thats not what this "thread" was about. If you really want to compare apples to apples (sigh...) then you should be comparing two 4 cylanders and not a 6 to a 4. For a 4 banger the RSX is pretty good.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

http://www.student.smsu.edu/s/san232s/hardfunnypics/smartyou2and2is18.jpg

SpoonEK9@STRD
04-23-2003, 10:31 PM
rsx's kick ass wooo woo!

EvilNeon
04-23-2003, 10:52 PM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the powerband on the Alero. Good slope, not peaky, no rapid fall off. It's pretty damned good for a mild street cam.

The torque band allows for some nice tall gearing thus eliminating a lot of gear bouncing when driving in a spirited fashion.

After the mods that Speedy put in to the car it still didn't cost as much as an RSX.

It takes a lot more skill to drag a low end torque car than a revver. Ask any of the 'stang guys how long it took them to learn to hook the car up properly and not waste time smokin the tires.

Personally, I liked the Integra better. I think the RSX looks like a mutant Sunfire.

Stratus_Power
04-23-2003, 10:52 PM
this is turing real ugly

SI-vic
04-23-2003, 11:16 PM

I wonder why you kiddies have to get so upset when someone says that an import is slow. .

blows like your momma. So yeah, it does blow doesn't it.
and yes, I do believe I called you a riceboy. care to do something about it fuckface?

Well your immature posts show 1 thing, now we ALL know who the REAL kiddie is....
and please dont call me a riceboy too Mr.Mature, you might hurt my kiddie feelings.