PDA

View Full Version : whats the best nissan dealer in the city?

trendkill
04-18-2003, 04:06 AM
just wanna know from what ppl have experienced

RiceCake
04-18-2003, 06:18 AM
With what regards ryan? Buying or service?

silvercivicsir
04-18-2003, 08:14 AM
hear Brasso is Kick ass..

trendkill
04-18-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake
With what regards ryan? Buying or service?

overall.

Weapon_R
04-18-2003, 11:02 AM
Sunridge for overall.

shadowz
04-18-2003, 11:34 AM
Brasso homie

CeeLo
04-18-2003, 08:24 PM
No doubt Brasso
Stay away from that one on the Crow

Ajay
04-18-2003, 08:36 PM
I'de go with Sunridge or Stadium

I don't really like Brasso....when I went in there last January to inquire about the Spec V and asked a salesman for help he just looked at me, didn't say a thing and brushed me off and then when he saw my dad with me he started being all nice and shit. Sure I looked like a thug with a backwards ball cap, a hoodie, big pair of jeans and I hadn't shaved for 3 days but still.

Went to Stadium and Sunridge after that by myself cause my pops was busy and they were really good to me.

szw
04-18-2003, 08:40 PM
i went through sunridge but i hate them now.

Mike09
04-18-2003, 10:18 PM
i'd say sunridge is the best. But i guess location makes a huge difference too.

CeeLo
04-18-2003, 10:22 PM
I agree with that Mike, I like Brasso alot, but I really can't say
much about Sunridge because its on the other side of the city,
and there's no way I'm drivin all that way, when I need something.

CRX crazy
04-19-2003, 12:33 AM
sunridge all the way

nismodrifter
04-19-2003, 12:36 AM
been to Brasso everytime I need something, never had any problems there and people are real nice

When the pathfinder was getting some things fixed under warranty they even replaced a few parts that were not covered under warranty for free

RC-Cola
04-19-2003, 12:43 AM
I've dealt with both Sunridge and Brasso and I'll give the big :thumbsup: to Brasso. Sales guy was very good, the financing department made it painless as possible for me and I have had the same good experience with the service department. Go see Sam Livermore in sales, he'll take good care of you.

Unfortunately, I can't say I've had a good experience with Sunridge. Both me and my girl have had bad experiences there...

max_boost
04-19-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Ajay
Sure I looked like a thug with a backwards ball cap, a hoodie, big pair of jeans and I hadn't shaved for 3 days but still.

Were you expecting the royal treatment?:rofl:

No offense to those of you who get neglected at dealerships but half of you don't end up buying a car anyway......yah sure you were interested etc. etc. and its the salesman job to cater to you but if you want info on the car, there is the internet, if you want a test drive, call in advance......

I just find it unfair to place majority of the blame on the dealership. However, I do agree that some are total snobs and do not deserve your business.

Mike09
04-20-2003, 04:19 PM
tru, most people don't even buy the car they look at, but i'm saying from the service department and parts sunridge hasn't gave me any problems.

Ajay
04-20-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

Were you expecting the royal treatment?:rofl:

No offense to those of you who get neglected at dealerships but half of you don't end up buying a car anyway......yah sure you were interested etc. etc. and its the salesman job to cater to you but if you want info on the car, there is the internet, if you want a test drive, call in advance......

I just find it unfair to place majority of the blame on the dealership. However, I do agree that some are total snobs and do not deserve your business.

I wasn't expecting the royal treatment at all but me myself being in sales know not to judge someone by what they look like. It's all about customer service and they obviously proved to me that they don't have any skills in that department whereas Stadium and Sunridge were very good with me.

It just comes down to don't judge a book by it's cover. I was going to get the Spec V from them but unfortanetly Nissan Financing concluded since I'm a student with exsiting student loans instead of $400/month as worked out before I would have to pay $600/month. That's a little too steep for a full time student in my opinon to be paying. I was going to purchase the car so you can't put me into that category of people just walking into a dealership just for shits and giggles....

Integra Type R
04-20-2003, 05:31 PM
All I know is that the Owner of Brasso has VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY hot ass daughters, might be worth a looken into if they are there!!

Mike09
04-20-2003, 05:33 PM
lol, that's funny.
BTW ( how Hot )

SpoonEK9@STRD
05-06-2003, 11:25 PM
Actually brasso is the worst, and most complaints out of the calgary dealers..

heres some problems iv had with them also.

Went in to get wiring fixed, came out paying large amount of money for ABSOULTLY NO WORK DONE!!!

Went to get estimate on an oil leak, quoted 1,300
Went to stadium, they quoted me 200.

Iv had more problems with them, but that should keep you away.

Stadium is good...always good stuff goin on down there

aZnBlooD
05-07-2003, 09:02 PM
i would say sunridge......