PDA

View Full Version : Nice Pimpin CRX

offlimitz_chick
04-18-2003, 01:11 PM
Hey last nite me and my friends were driving around and we saw a really nice CRX... It's black with a nice silver wing and blue underglow... it's so nice! We saw it on John Laurie kinda near crowfoot... turned into ranchlands... ne one else seen that car? It's ricey but nice!

Illusionsir
04-18-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
hey, hows it goin? lemme be the first to let u know. aluminum wing and underglow....is NOT nice in any way, shape, or form whatsoever.

well she obviously likes it so back off.

offlimitz_chick
04-18-2003, 01:22 PM
haha thanks Illusionsir! I do like it! I know tons of ppl don't like ricey shit like that but I think underglow looks cool! U can't tell me that when u see a car with underglow u don't look twice and are like cool .... it's eye catching and looks cool! And aluminum wings look good on some cars... and it looked good on this car... added a nice touch to the back of the crx!

offlimitz_chick
04-18-2003, 01:24 PM
Hey illusionsir i was just lookin at ur website and realized u live right by me! ur car is soooo sweet! I drive by it everyday coming/going from home and damn it's nice! The hood is really cool and it's just an overall sweet ass car... u should get some blue underglow! it'd look sweet! Did u change the interior since last year? it used to be all yellow and blue inside wasn't it? and now it's not! it looks sweet now though

max_boost
04-18-2003, 01:26 PM
By the description of that car......sounds like a typical Fast and Furious influenced CRX haha

GTS Jeff
04-18-2003, 01:27 PM
and honestly, crxs are one of my favorite cars out there..ive been looking to buy one for over 2 years now...ive driven tons and i appreciate them for what they are. a crx is a pocket rocket in the truest sense. its light weight and superior suspension make driving the car a blast. the close ratio transmission is fun to row thru, the engine is eager to rev, and throwing the car into a corner is predictable and the car always goes straight in the direction that u point it in.

this is why i like crxs, and it is a shame to see such an amazing car blatantly blasphemized with such rice as aluminum wings and underglow which should be saved for jbodies and neons.

gpomp
04-18-2003, 01:28 PM
Man, nothing wrong with underglow...

||
||
\/

ZorroAMG
04-18-2003, 01:28 PM
LOL you crack me up Jeff

Superesc
04-18-2003, 01:34 PM
that sig is too wide dude! rescale it! hehehe

and be nice kids, or MB will close and ban!! heheheh

RSeXy
04-18-2003, 01:34 PM
neon under glow is eye catching! at least it serves its purpose for that!

i have nothing against underglow...as long as it matches the color scheme of the car...b/c i see some cars that are green with red underglow...and it looks tacky IMO

RSeXy
04-18-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Superesc

and be nice kids, or MB will close and ban!! heheheh

:werd: :rofl:

Calvin is rite! he is closing threads/ban happy! beware!! :nut:

gpomp
04-18-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Superesc
that sig is too wide dude! rescale it! hehehe

Hey man, I'm not using any of my own bandwith to host a resized pic of underglow!!! That's just wrong.

Illusionsir
04-18-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by offlimitz_chick
Hey illusionsir i was just lookin at ur website and realized u live right by me! ur car is soooo sweet! I drive by it everyday coming/going from home and damn it's nice! The hood is really cool and it's just an overall sweet ass car... u should get some blue underglow! it'd look sweet! Did u change the interior since last year? it used to be all yellow and blue inside wasn't it? and now it's not! it looks sweet now though

thanks, no the interior has always been white and blue, i just recently got the seats wrap so it looks alot better.

About the lowglow... i actually got it way before the fast and furious ever came out just so everyone calling me ricer knows!

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/223000-223999/223217_8_full.jpg

civic_stylez
04-18-2003, 02:33 PM
roche, youre such a ricer!!!!!! hahaha! sounds like you have a bit of a fan club!!!! but on the topic of underglow, if you show your car its just one of those things that most people get... like a body kit or wheels. i dont think underglow is all that special but i have them anyway.

ecstasyracer
04-18-2003, 09:04 PM
I always see this car in crowfoot and its just doesn't appeal to me. I think performance mods consist of a muffler and thats it. :thumbsdow

04blackMAX
04-18-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
roche, youre such a ricer!!!!!! hahaha! sounds like you have a bit of a fan club!!!! but on the topic of underglow, if you show your car its just one of those things that most people get... like a body kit or wheels. i dont think underglow is all that special but i have them anyway.

hahaha man u can light up calgary with all the neon on your car....personally iam not a fan of it, kinda went out last year

offlimitz_chick
04-19-2003, 12:44 AM
haha it's not a fan club it's just a nice car that's all! u don't see a lot of really really nice cars... lots of ppl do shit to their civics but usually it's either a big spoiler or a body kit but Illusionsir's car has the whole package... nice interior and exterior...that's all! Lights and underglow stuff makes a car look nicer and stand out...

rsxrsx
04-19-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Illusionsir

i just recently got the seats wrap so it looks alot better.

Where can you get your seats wrapped at? Also, how much did it cost (ballpark figure would be nice)? yeah I've seen your car a couple of times, looks good dude:thumbsup:

2.2vtec
04-19-2003, 01:03 AM
haha it's not a fan club it's just a nice car that's all! u don't see a lot of really really nice cars... lots of ppl do shit to their civics but usually it's either a big spoiler or a body kit but Illusionsir's car has the whole package... nice interior and exterior...that's all! Lights and underglow stuff makes a car look nicer and stand out...

YOu and illusion sir should get married:rolleyes:

offlimitz_chick
04-19-2003, 01:06 AM
ummm i dunno what 2 say to that! Y would u say we should get married just cuz i like his car? it's a nice car that's all!

Illusionsir
04-19-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by rsxrsx

Where can you get your seats wrapped at? Also, how much did it cost (ballpark figure would be nice)? yeah I've seen your car a couple of times, looks good dude:thumbsup:

it cost me 400 to do the back seats and center arm rest. i got it done at artistic apholstry, a lady name crystal owns it and does very good work, but takes alot of time doing it!

Originally posted by 2.2vtec

YOu and illusion sir should get married:rolleyes:

Ya maybe... :rolleyes: BTW, when did you sell your integra, i saw you driving your lude yesterday...

Edit: LOL jordan you just love making fun of civic_stylez Neon eh?

girlRACER
04-19-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by RSeXy

Calvin is rite! he is closing threads/ban happy! beware!! :nut:

No kidding :rofl: :rofl: ...and I thought it was just me :D

rsxrsx
04-19-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Illusionsir

it cost me 400 to do the back seats and center arm rest. i got it done at artistic apholstry, a lady name crystal owns it and does very good work, but takes alot of time doing it!

thanks man:thumbsup:

RiceCake
04-19-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
neon under glow is eye catching! at least it serves its purpose for that!

i have nothing against underglow...as long as it matches the color scheme of the car...b/c i see some cars that are green with red underglow...and it looks tacky IMO

Hey it can be christmas all year round! ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CRX crazy
04-19-2003, 03:24 PM
Hey last nite me and my friends were driving around and we saw a really nice CRX... It's black with a nice silver wing and blue underglow... it's so nice! We saw it on John Laurie kinda near crowfoot... turned into ranchlands... ne one else seen that car? It's ricey but nice!

girl are you on crack?? i'm not dissin the underglow or the wing, but you even said that riced out alero looked good..... i dunno about you??:nut: :dunno: :nut: :dunno: :nut: :dunno:

RSeXy
04-19-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by RiceCake

Hey it can be christmas all year round! ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hey...i happen to love christmas! hahah! :thumbsup: :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
04-19-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by CRX crazy

girl are you on crack?? i'm not dissin the underglow or the wing, but you even said that riced out alero looked good..... i dunno about you??:nut: :dunno: :nut: :dunno: :nut: :dunno:
I agree with CRX Crazy..seems like offlimitz_chick is easily impressed by the cars that look like a moving circus...

Ben
04-20-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

I agree with CRX Crazy..seems like offlimitz_chick is easily impressed by the cars that look like a moving circus...

LOL...apparantly Looking fast and being fast are 2 obscure avenues.:rolleyes:

Personally I like a nice clean car with nice lines and choice wheels and a subtle body kit package.

Often cars with massive wings and lights and doodads are merely using those to fill in for its other "shortcommings"

three.eighteen.
04-20-2003, 02:27 AM
underglow is ok (hurts me to even say that), but if you have it, for the love of fuck dont drive around with it on

offlimitz_chick
04-20-2003, 11:13 AM
haha well ya i am impressed by cars that look nice... but obviously cars that go fast are better but i dunno i just like underglow and stuff that makes cars look nice! Don't be mean to me because of it!

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 11:24 AM

what you think a girl is going to be impressed with a beater that might be fast wehn it is actaulling running i think people on here that drive POS have the dentency to call all nice cars rice.

offlimitz_chick
04-20-2003, 11:28 AM
haha ya i agree... like obviously i like cars that look nice and go fast but when ur driving around and see a car that looks nice it's like woah sweet... and if i see a car that's really fast it's like woah sweet 2 but the outside niceness is just more noticable

Ben
04-20-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Silver Satan

what you think a girl is going to be impressed with a beater that might be fast wehn it is actaulling running i think people on here that drive POS have the dentency to call all nice cars rice.

Actually he drives a bloody sweet MR2 Turbo...

4wheeldrift
04-20-2003, 12:15 PM

what you think a girl is going to be impressed with a beater that might be fast wehn it is actaulling running i think people on here that drive POS have the dentency to call all nice cars rice. This is not a mutual admiration society. If you can't stand getting slagged by people who go for performance over looks and don't mind letting everyone know about it, there are plenty of boards that will gleefully drool over your picnic table wing and chrome 20s.

Ben
04-20-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
This is not a mutual admiration society. If you can't stand getting slagged by people who go for performance over looks and don't mind letting everyone know about it, there are plenty of boards that will gleefully drool over your picnic table wing and chrome 20s.

Thank you! Well Said!!!!!

*I would have mentioned techno colored LED's and underglow in that paragraph to cover all bases :D*

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 12:59 PM
ya just keep talking man in the end your shit will brake down on you soon and then you will both shut the fuck up.

Ben
04-20-2003, 01:04 PM
ya just keep talking man in the end your shit will brake down on you soon and then you will both shut the fuck up.

Yet ANOTHER hostile civic owner

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 01:06 PM
no i am sick of hearing the term rice used so out of context

Ben
04-20-2003, 01:09 PM
no i am sick of hearing the term rice used so out of context

Actually that I can agree with you on.

Some people flame cars cause they have a bright paint job, and that I dont agree with.

To me this "rice term" is something that you do to you car to make it much better than it really is or much faster than it really is.

But I do agree that the word is being thrown around too loosly :)

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 01:11 PM
ya i totally agree with you man some cars are freaking nasty but it seems now that if you have a kit and wing etc. you are a ricer and i totally don't agree with that

Redlyne_mr2
04-20-2003, 01:16 PM
ya i totally agree with you man some cars are freaking nasty but it seems now that if you have a kit and wing etc. you are a ricer and i totally don't agree with that
The problem is it never ends with a kit and a wing..plus what the hell is the point of a wing on a civic? Personally I'm a fan or mods that actually serve a purpose I'm not really the 10 second beater look either but you can have a clean nice looking car and be quick as well..it just takes patience, taste and skill

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 01:21 PM
well i some what agree, but i think that if the person puts in lots of time in their ride then whatever. i don't agree with the really huge spoilers but people are taking it way to far its like if you have any type of spoiler you are a ricer and that is not right.

CRX crazy
04-20-2003, 01:34 PM

I'm gonna clear myself up here ..... 1. i'm a girl who doesn't think evrything with one little mod is a sweet ride on the road like other girls ....... not saying names *cough cough* 2. i don't drive a POS i drive a CRX so everyones intitled to an opinion 3. everyone should get along and stop bitching at each other :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

offlimitz_chick
04-20-2003, 01:41 PM
k first of all i don't think that everything with one little mod is a sweet ride... i never said that! All i'm saying is that there's nothing wrong with having a wing or underglow to add to ur car... It's stupid to put underglow and wings and everything on ur car and not do ne thing performance wise... i'm not some stupid dumb chick that doesn't know shit about cars and jsut like them because they look pretty ...

Ben
04-20-2003, 01:44 PM
... i'm not some stupid dumb chick that doesn't know shit about cars and jsut like them because they look pretty ...

Damn, you sure had me fooled.:nut: ;)

offlimitz_chick
04-20-2003, 01:48 PM
well whatever u can think what u want about me i don't really care but i do appreciate cars with peformance mods not just ppl that make their cars look nice or rice 'em out...

Mr. Papageorgio
04-20-2003, 02:02 PM
well whatever u can think what u want about me i don't really care but i do appreciate cars with peformance mods not just ppl that make their cars look nice or rice 'em out...

Originally posted by Ben

Damn, you sure had me fooled.:nut: ;) Let's bring Ben's quote out for a re-run

GTS Jeff
04-20-2003, 02:20 PM
well whatever u can think what u want about me i don't really care but i do appreciate cars with peformance mods not just ppl that make their cars look nice or rice 'em out... u amaze me with your 1 super long sentence posts.

i personally believe that tacky show cars make a mockery of all the true performance vehicles. and yes, aluminum wings and leds ARE FUCKING TACKY NO MATTER HOW YOU PUT IT.

ps. silver satan, u do u realize how ignorant u come across? ryan drives a turbo mr2 that is an infinitely more desirable car than your econobox civic. not only that, but its a toyota, which consistantly rates higher than honda for reliability, so if anything, your "civic" is more likely to break down before his mr2. so shut up and drink your shut-up juice.

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 02:36 PM
dude you are the ignorante one if there is something you don't like its autamatically tacky and a mockery. and second i didn't say anything about redlynes ride. all you do is stay on this damn forum diss people where you are the one with a busted as ride trying to find sopmething that actaully ruuns. you are an ignorante idiot and you need to just STFU!!!!

and i am not having a flame war with you either. so you need not reply!!!!!:thumbsdow

LUDELVR
04-20-2003, 02:39 PM
I do like it! I know tons of ppl don't like ricey shit like that but I think underglow looks cool!
Is there a bit of a paradox here? Oh wait, never mind, I see, it's like one of those reverse things right? Bad means Good, and Geeky means Cool? Right? So left is right and ricey shit =....dope I guess!! hahahahaha
Just teasing.;) :rofl:

GTS Jeff
04-20-2003, 02:43 PM
dude you are the ignorante one if there is something you don't like its autamatically tacky and a mockery. and second i didn't say anything about redlynes ride. all you do is stay on this damn forum diss people where you are the one with a busted as ride trying to find sopmething that actaully ruuns. you are an ignorante idiot and you need to just STFU!!!!

and i am not having a flame war with you either. so you need not reply!!!!!:thumbsdow how am i ignorant? i obviously pay enough attention to know how to spell and form logical thoughts, unlike you. "and second" you did say

all i do on this forum is break the truth to you dumbass ricers about what cars are really all about. i help people where i can if they are at least true to the sport and i also utilize beyond as a source of information, because a lot of people here, unlike YOU, know their shit when it comes to cars. im sure u could school me on the various models of konig and bbs rims...but when it comes down to it, what the fuck can u tell me about rotational mass physics and how it applies to cars? fuck nothing. why? cuz ure an ignorant ricer.

4wheeldrift
04-20-2003, 02:45 PM
aluminum wings and leds ARE FUCKING TACKY NO MATTER HOW YOU PUT IT.

ps. silver satan, u do u realize how ignorant u come across?

Who is really the ignorante FOOL?[QUOTE] At least he knows how to spell IGNORANT.

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 02:46 PM
yes man keep freaking talking i am listening. i thought i told you not to reply. you need to learn to read buddy. So till then F-YOU and get a cars that runs dick head. and with that i am done.

gpomp
04-20-2003, 02:56 PM
Silver Satan, you are dumb. Go back to school.

GTS Jeff
04-20-2003, 02:58 PM
its funny how u call me "ignorante" and then end up having to listen to me and correct your spelling. :thumbsup:

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 03:03 PM
ya i go to U of C but thanx buddy

4wheeldrift
04-20-2003, 03:05 PM
ya i go to U of C but thanx buddy I thought you were done in this thread? :rolleyes:

gpomp
04-20-2003, 03:07 PM
ya i go to U of C but thanx buddy

I didn't know U of C allow people that fail highschool english courses to enroll.

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 03:11 PM
good one man. just cause i don't take the time when i type. you need to get a life.

GTS Jeff
04-20-2003, 03:21 PM
good one man. just cause i don't take the time when i type. you need to get a life. improper use of the word cause.

hjr
04-20-2003, 03:29 PM
good one man. just cause i don't take the time when i type. you need to get a life.

OK, you are a noob. You CANNOT jump into this shit with lifers and then get all pissed off when people dont side with you. Think about it. You have to BUILD up your respect on this forum. You dont automatically get mad props bacause you drive an american made japanese economy car. It doesnt work that way. Also, if you want some respect, give some.

BigShow
04-20-2003, 03:31 PM
:thumbsup:

hjr
04-20-2003, 03:31 PM
If you want the mad props, there are PLEANTY of forums where civic drivers are gods, but guess what, not here. its "ignorate" to believe otherwise.

Redlyne_mr2
04-20-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by hjr

OK, you are a noob. You CANNOT jump into this shit with lifers and then get all pissed off when people dont side with you. Think about it. You have to BUILD up your respect on this forum. You dont automatically get mad props bacause you drive an american made japanese economy car. It doesnt work that way. Also, if you want some respect, give some.
:werd:...now thats a quote thats sig worthy:thumbsup:

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 03:56 PM
hahhahahah what a bunch of idiots man this is to funny. ya oh please give me respect. you guys are freaking losers in real life adn you live on here. hahahhahahaha too funny. i got people in real life that respect me so i don't need some internet losers with nasty rides to respect me. HAHAHHAHAH

gpomp
04-20-2003, 03:58 PM
hahhahahah what a bunch of idiots man this is to funny. ya oh please give me respect. you guys are freaking losers in real life adn you live on here. hahahhahahaha too funny. i got people in real life that respect me so i don't need some internet losers with nasty rides to respect me. HAHAHHAHAH

Then go away.

hjr
04-20-2003, 04:00 PM
i second that. if you dont want ot be here, leave. trust me, nobody here will be dissapointed.

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 04:00 PM
love the quote

gpomp
04-20-2003, 04:01 PM
love the quote

Why are you still here?

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 04:01 PM
thats awsome i wanted somebody to quote that. HAHA

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 04:02 PM
to laugh at you and maybe to push you to leave the world casue you are worthless.

hjr
04-20-2003, 04:02 PM
i put forward a resolution 142 - Close & Ban.

GTS Jeff
04-20-2003, 04:05 PM
to laugh at you and maybe to push you to leave the world casue you are worthless. does it make u feel good to belittle some guy from ontario whom u dont know?

Importz
04-20-2003, 04:27 PM
to ........GTS JEFF

NOBODY LIKES YOU..... sO GET THE FUK OUT........GET THE POINT ALREADY...YOU ARE ANOYYING...........

gpomp
04-20-2003, 04:28 PM
IBTL

Redlyne_mr2
04-20-2003, 04:34 PM
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/9000-9999/9023_54_full.jpg

GTS Jeff
04-20-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by importz
to ........GTS JEFF

NOBODY LIKES YOU..... sO GET THE FUK OUT........GET THE POINT ALREADY...YOU ARE ANOYYING........... prove it, mr. more-dyslexic-than-a-carrot-ricer-guy-who-knows-nothing-about-cars.

gpomp
04-20-2003, 04:36 PM
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/9000-9999/9023_54_full.jpg

WTF is that? That FMIC scares me...

Importz
04-20-2003, 04:40 PM
prove it, mr. more-dyslexic-than-a-carrot-ricer-guy-who-knows-nothing-about-cars.
If I evr see u on the street i will beat the fuk out of you!!! No wait u r just a lil BITCH...I'll let my girlfriend bitch slap u like the BITCH u R!!!!!

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 04:40 PM
ya gts jeff you are fuck off anoying. you just talk out of your ass and are mad at the world casue you got a POS car that doesn't run

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 04:41 PM
ya hahahaha well said importz i wish i could stomp on your import hating nuts you faggot wait you probably have non

gpomp
04-20-2003, 04:42 PM

If I evr see u on the street i will beat the fuk out of you!!!

Dude, you go to jail for that... Remember Toretto in FnF?

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 04:43 PM
prove it, mr. more-dyslexic-than-a-carrot-ricer-guy-who-knows-nothing-about-cars.

the guy drives one of the nices del sols in calgary man. he know way more about imports then you cause he lives it doesn't dream about it.

spyguy
04-20-2003, 04:43 PM
ok guys ENOUGH...if you cant stay on topic then don't post...I'm sick and tired of all this bickering...

if you guys want to settle this...meet up with each other and deal with it face to face...

Silver Satan
04-20-2003, 04:46 PM
hell ya lets go gts jeff i will most likly be in edmonton sometime soon casue i am going to u of a next year so lets meet up so i can smash your ugly loser face in

gpomp

the guy drives one of the nices del sols in calgary man. he know way more about imports then you cause he lives it doesn't dream about it.
Just cuz he spends all his money on his car doesn't mean he knows a lot about them...

$$$ spent on car != knowledge of cars

GTS Jeff

If I evr see u on the street i will beat the fuk out of you!!! No wait u r just a lil BITCH...I'll let my girlfriend bitch slap u like the BITCH u R!!!!! ure 23 and u still talk like you're in junior high?
ya gts jeff you are fuck off anoying. you just talk out of your ass and are mad at the world casue you got a POS car that doesn't run im not mad at the world, i just cant ignorant people like u.
ya hahahaha well said importz i wish i could stomp on your import hating nuts you faggot wait you probably have non i dont hate imports, i drive one. i know more about your civic than u ever will. i dont hate you for that matter. i just cant stand ignorant people like u.
the guy drives one of the nices del sols in calgary man. he know way more about imports then you cause he lives it doesn't dream about it. he knows a lot about imports because he drives a del sol with zero performance mods and hasnt developed the ability to spell nor recognize that hes being publicly humiliated?

Importz
04-20-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by gpomp

Just cuz he spends all his money on his car doesn't mean he knows a lot about them...

$$$ spent on car != knowledge of cars

Is this meaning me??? Ask me something dude and I will tell u

GTS Jeff
04-20-2003, 04:48 PM
hell ya lets go gts jeff i will most likly be in edmonton sometime soon casue i am going to u of a next year so lets meet up so i can smash your ugly loser face in do u speak with poor grammar in real life too? that would be a real tragedy.

spyguy
04-20-2003, 04:49 PM
ONE LAST WARNING...NO MORE...

GTS Jeff

Is this meaning me??? Ask me something dude and I will tell u alright, what does a camshaft pin do?

Silver Satan
oh man gts jeff don't bitch out i swear when i am in edmonton we are going to talk my fist and foot to your face

spyguy
04-20-2003, 04:50 PM
CLOSED