PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Fatburger!!!

Hollywood
08-14-2006, 12:45 PM
My first time and last time I go to fatburger. Holy shit what a rip off!!!!

$18.00 for 1 regular burger, 1 turkey burger, 1 fries, 1 drink!!

An it was nothing special and took them 13 minutes to make. Such a disapointment. Who would ever go back??

What was wrong about it was, it really felt they were ripping you off when you left as it did not seem $18.00 worth. I told my wife we should steal the seasoning salt, she says to me "it would'nt be stealing, we technically paid for it." Hahaha.

Left the joint and the seasoning salt, never to go back.

:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

hussein
08-14-2006, 12:54 PM
I thought the burger was okay, but yea it is slow, and I don't think I will be going again either.

I am going to get some big mac's right now I think becuase I have a coupon. haha.

snowboard
08-14-2006, 12:56 PM
homestyle chicken filet w/ ceaser salad biggie sprite and JBC FTMFW

Edit: hollywood print off some of your Ask leo materials and post it up in the store to get back at them!

IhateDomestic
08-14-2006, 01:00 PM
wtf is fat burger lol

GreenLude
08-14-2006, 01:01 PM
I like the burger but the bun sucked hard, it kept falling apart. I don't think i'll ever go back either.

Fat Burger is a fast food burger place from the States

rm777
08-14-2006, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood

An it was nothing special and took them 13 minutes to make. Such a disapointment. Who would ever go back??

What was wrong about it was, it really felt they were ripping you off when you left as it did not seem $18.00 worth. I told my wife we should steal the seasoning salt, she says to me "it would'nt be stealing, we technically paid for it." Hahaha.

:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

$18.00!?!?!?!?! WTF!?!?

2000_SI
08-14-2006, 01:05 PM
Yeah the place is a big rip-off. I went when they first opened and never went again. I even tell people at work not to go there.

IhateDomestic
08-14-2006, 01:10 PM
*cough* wendy's $1.79 for a sweet burger :thumbsup:

l8braker
08-14-2006, 01:19 PM
I enjoyed FB and had the opposite experience of you.... Tons of negative crap flying around about them, sounds like someone needs to be fired. :drama:

Nufy
08-14-2006, 01:20 PM
Over priced and under flavoured.

Went once for lunch and will not be going back.

:thumbsdow

jdm_jspec
08-14-2006, 01:23 PM
"I told my wife we should steal the seasoning salt, she says to me "it would'nt be stealing, we technically paid for it." Hahaha. "

hahahahaha truee
stupids places the overcharge,
go to Wendys!!:clap:

Nissanaddict
08-14-2006, 02:07 PM
Went once. Overpriced, too greasy, not worth the price/wait. I'd rather pay any price for a Wendys burger.

Weapon_R
08-14-2006, 02:08 PM
That place sucks balls. The food isn't even remotely good. I went and spent around $22 for a couple meals and I could have had better food at Wendys.

86max
08-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Nissanaddict
Went once. Overpriced, too greasy, not worth the price/wait. I'd rather pay any price for a Wendys burger.

:werd:

Went once just to see what it was like, won't go again. The viet sub place beside it is good though:thumbsup:

NATE0513
08-14-2006, 02:27 PM
umm .. how can you compare the quality of food from wendys to fat burger? get real. the downside is they are a little pricey, go try boogies on edmonton trail... my favorite.

00redLUDE
08-14-2006, 02:31 PM
Search function is your friend http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121387&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Thaco
08-14-2006, 02:32 PM
Yeah, i agree, the atmosphere they've created is near, but i went there during the grand openeing, cost nearly $60 for 6 peopel to eat "fast food" the prices are insane, and the food really isn't worth it.

You can go to Montana's or similar and get a real burger and a little service for the same price.

sh0ko
08-14-2006, 02:41 PM
*cough* wendy's $1.79 for a sweet burger

HELL No i came close to food poisoning twice from them in 2 weeks and the same day i got sick the 2nd time my friend got sick from another location too... eitehr those 3 wendys are bad (westhills, 17th by ae.cross, and some location in the ne)...but i refuse to eat wendys from now on.. ill stick with harveys or mc dicks hahaha

heavyD
08-14-2006, 02:49 PM
We need Jack in the Box in Canada. Their Ultimate Cheesburger is the best fast food burger I've ever had.:drool:

l8braker
08-14-2006, 02:52 PM
In-n-out baby

http://sdcc21.ucsd.edu/~delin/Picture%20003.jpg

:rofl:

szw
08-14-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by NATE0513
umm .. how can you compare the quality of food from wendys to fat burger? get real. the downside is they are a little pricey,

Your argument would make sense if people were saying that fatburger was a lot better than wendys.

The Cosworth
08-14-2006, 02:53 PM
wtf is that????

l8braker
08-14-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by brendankharris
wtf is that????

In-n-out Burger :drool:

http://moor.ws/blog/wp-content/collegehumor.133124.451xAUTO.jpg

boi-alien
08-14-2006, 02:57 PM
the place sucks, such a rip off, crappy burgers, slow effin service, i would never go back again :thumbsdow

Godfuader
08-14-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

:werd: I love In-n-out...have to visit it everytime im in LA. Best menu ever :thumbsup: http://www.in-n-out.com/menu.asp

403Gemini
08-14-2006, 03:27 PM
first time there i wasnt too sure wtf i wanted and when i ordered it came out pretty close to $9-11 what a fucking rip off. I might as well goto A&W, get a teen burger combo, onion rings, 2 apple pies, and still be under $10.

bigboom
08-14-2006, 03:40 PM
agreed, went there with the gf a coup0el months back, spent $25 and got two meals. it tasted good but i cant justify paying that much for fast food. they really need to drop their prices.

i think we might have another krispy kreme on our hands, hyped up and once people realize how much they are getting jacked its gonna go away.

Ajay
08-14-2006, 03:55 PM
I went to Fat Burger in Vegas and thought it was pretty good. Damn cheap there too.

Had a chili dog, fries, and drink for like $4.

eb0i
08-14-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Godfuader

:werd: I love In-n-out...have to visit it everytime im in LA. Best menu ever :thumbsup: http://www.in-n-out.com/menu.asp

For sure, I'm down in SoCal twice a year and I HAVE to have In N Out at least once each time I'm down there. Not only is there stuff as fresh as it can be, the prices are also insanely cheap!!!

I went to Fat Burger 2 months ago and I must say that it was crap (for the price you pay). I paid $18 for almost the same meal as Hollywood, except mine was two cheese burgers :thumbsdow There's absolutely nothingn special about fat burger. If anything I'd rather go to Burger Inn on Macleod Trail and have a better burger for half the price. Or like someone else said....just go to Wendy's.

I give Fatburger :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

dj_rice
08-14-2006, 05:10 PM
Did you not read the Fat Burger thread Hollywood??That place sucks my left nut

If I were to spend $18.00 on a burger joint, might as well go to Boogies Burgers and get fugging stuffed to shit :thumbsup: their burgers are mo-fugging huge, like the size of a dinner plate

dj_rice
08-14-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by eb0i

For sure, I'm down in SoCal twice a year and I HAVE to have In N Out at least once each time I'm down there. Not only is there stuff as fresh as it can be, the prices are also insanely cheap!!!

I went to Fat Burger 2 months ago and I must say that it was crap (for the price you pay). I paid $18 for almost the same meal as Hollywood, except mine was two cheese burgers :thumbsdow There's absolutely nothingn special about fat burger. If anything I'd rather go to Burger Inn on Macleod Trail and have a better burger for half the price. Or like someone else said....just go to Wendy's.

I give Fatburger :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Double double animal style...:drool: :drool:

Hollywood
08-14-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by 00redLUDE
Search function is your friend http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121387&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Searching is for faggots! When I post it's because I wanna say something.

Originally posted by dj_rice

If I were to spend $18.00 on a burger joint, might as well go to Boogies Burgers and get fugging stuffed to shit :thumbsup: their burgers are mo-fugging huge, like the size of a dinner plate

Dude $18.00 can get me a mexican family at taco bell.

dj_rice
08-14-2006, 06:32 PM

Dude $18.00 can get me a mexican family at taco bell.

Shittttttttttttt son.....thanks for the tip.....

izzoblitzo
08-14-2006, 06:39 PM

http://moor.ws/blog/wp-content/collegehumor.133124.451xAUTO.jpg

oh my god, that's just a box full of burger ingredients just mashed together.

Harveys.. that's the place to be!

l8braker
08-14-2006, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by izzoblitzo

oh my god, that's just a box full of burger ingredients just mashed together.

Harveys.. that's the place to be!

Hey hey, there is a BOX of lettuce next to it.

msommers
08-14-2006, 09:43 PM
Holy crap, if I was gonna spend 18 bucks on a dinner for myself, I'd go to Joey's and get a steak.

BTW, spicy chicken fillet at Wendy's kicks anyone elses burger's ass:drool:

00redLUDE
08-14-2006, 11:35 PM

Instead of dumper thumper, maybe you can get it changed to beyond faggot!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8121&perpage=40&highlight=search&pagenumber=3

Ya this was a funny time, the whole surferbaby drama. I stumbled on it when I was searching some old threads.

Vagabond142
08-14-2006, 11:39 PM
Best "expensive" burger I've had was a mushroom cheeseburger from CB Burger at Northmount and 14th. Best overall burger has to be a peter's double cheese. May not look like much, but DAMN it's tasty :D

Hash_man
08-14-2006, 11:49 PM
I went to fatburger about a month or so back and I couldn't agree more... That place is horrible. I payed like $10 for a single burger, fries and a bottle of water. The burger was tasteless and the bun sucked, the fries were alright.
It also took a super long time to get my food.

Shit, If I spent $10 at Burger Inn I doubt I could finish all the delicious food I would get.

dino_martini
08-15-2006, 11:16 AM
I walked into fat burger..looked around and walked out. I would rather spend the $10 in gas to go to peters then Fat Burger. Mmmm peters onion rings... :drool:

Nissanaddict
08-15-2006, 11:23 AM
Burger inn, ftw. For $10 I could get an ostrich burger there, and probably another single beef burger, a drink, and maybe even fries. Fatburger's a ripoff. Not to mention everything at burger inn tastes better than the Fatburger.

403Gemini
08-15-2006, 11:28 AM
burger inn's fries are colassal sized compared to anywhere else

i love it lol

snowboard
08-15-2006, 01:29 PM
Yo willy's is the place to fuckin beeeeee
i dare any of you to try it and say you dont like it.

Its on 32 beside Edo or Ido, by sobes and bootleggers and london drugs and safeway ETC.
sogooooooddd

l8braker
08-15-2006, 01:33 PM
Burger inn, ftw. For $10 I could get an ostrich burger there, and probably another single beef burger, a drink, and maybe even fries. Fatburger's a ripoff. Not to mention everything at burger inn tastes better than the Fatburger.

What is the ostritch burger like? Any good? Always wanted to try that and the Bison.

Redlyne_mr2
08-15-2006, 10:21 PM
And so another american chain is destined to go down the toilet...or down some chicks mouth as hollywood would like it.

HybridTheory
08-15-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
And so another american chain is destined to go down the toilet...or down some chicks mouth as hollywood would like it.

:rofl: I tried it once, didn't really like it and I haven't been back since. Way too fucking expensive.

shakalaka
08-16-2006, 04:01 AM
I personally would turn away just by looking at the name of the joint..!!

FAT Burger?? No Thanks...No thanks...!

Nissanaddict
08-16-2006, 08:14 AM

What is the ostritch burger like? Any good? Always wanted to try that and the Bison.

It's really good. Tastes kinda like buffalo. It's very tasty, and EXTREMELY lean. Very good for you. Be sure to have a good drink though, since it's lean it's not juicy, hence dry. Soooo good though.

Sprinter
08-16-2006, 09:23 AM

Ya'll gotta do what tastes right.

Where do you locate this Fatburger? Maybe we can shut'em down by pretending to have gotten food poisoning from their underflavoured burgers

Toms-SC
08-16-2006, 09:24 AM
Burger Inn FTW :thumbsup:

403Gemini
08-16-2006, 09:31 AM

It's really good. Tastes kinda like buffalo. It's very tasty, and EXTREMELY lean. Very good for you. Be sure to have a good drink though, since it's lean it's not juicy, hence dry. Soooo good though.

agree, and yea buffalo burgers are VERY dry but quite tasty. need a couple drinks with it haha or just a buttload of ketchup lol :thumbsup:

DepTrotter
08-16-2006, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Sprinter

Ya'll gotta do what tastes right.

Where do you locate this Fatburger? Maybe we can shut'em down by pretending to have gotten food poisoning from their underflavoured burgers

its in deerfoot meadows

Who?
08-16-2006, 04:51 PM

:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow I wasn't impressed either.

Zoom_Zoom
08-16-2006, 05:19 PM
first day it opened i was there, yo man i was gona beat up the manager, that big black guy. fukin guy serves me my food and tells me to enjoy my money well spent, i spent 8 dollars on a burger and a drink. with 1 piece of meat in it. i was gona be like money well spent eh. fuckin bitch AHADHKAHFKADSHKFASKFKADS

fukin guy im still pissed at him haha

Ven
08-16-2006, 08:38 PM
My GF took me to Fat Burger. Halfway through eating she says' "Yup, shoulda went to Peter's." We won't be going back either, especially with the prices they charge!

msommers
08-16-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by snowboard
Yo willy's is the place to fuckin beeeeee
i dare any of you to try it and say you dont like it.

Its on 32 beside Edo or Ido, by sobes and bootleggers and london drugs and safeway ETC.
sogooooooddd

Yeah willy's is awesome! There fries kick ass well!

Si_FlyGuy
08-16-2006, 10:48 PM
I went to Fatburger about a month after they opened. They took about 20 mins to make my meal even though there were only about 3 people in front of me. What a let down.

JordanLotoski
08-17-2006, 02:55 PM
Yeah I hear you...That mexican place beside it also sucks!!

JordanEG6
08-17-2006, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

in that case, it doesnt suck that much, does it? haha

yea fat burger is a waste of money for nothing special and the name sounds like death in a bag haha

Spatz
08-18-2006, 12:04 AM
burgers are good

samo147
08-18-2006, 01:19 AM
carls jrs...
so good
and not 18 bucks like fatburger

Who?
08-18-2006, 01:35 AM
Well, the name of this thread is fucking hilarious. It packs some serious punch.

FUCK FATBURGER!!

It;s the new chant of the hezbollah

Hollywood
08-18-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Hahaha... you dirty dawg!:D

black_radiation
08-18-2006, 11:08 PM
i got a few meal thing because i work in the area(futureshop) before they opened i sat, ate my meal, and felt like demanding my money back... lol, i figured, well, new cooks, just learning ya know, so i gave it 3 months and then tried it and :barf: still tasted as bad as the first day that and the annoying calling out of the order lol

Jro
08-19-2006, 04:50 PM
I went for the first time, got a double chesse meal, baby burger, and a milk shake. I think it came to $25. Just insane!

Also, they didn't make my burger right, so I had to take it back, and they said it would be another 15 minutes. I was like "uhmmm No it will not be 15 minutes. You just take the next burger off the grill, and you make it right this time." I was so pissed, cause I didn't know it was going to take 15 minutes in the first place.

Way over priced, Will never go back!

scat19
08-21-2006, 08:29 PM
I didnt even know they existed till this thread.

Like the KK hype (krispy kreme), who cares? haha

man, eat healthy.. better yet, eat FRESH!

01RedDX
08-21-2006, 10:57 PM

bspot
08-27-2006, 02:53 PM
I think I might be the only person in this city that actually likes Fatburger. A burger with an egg on it? :drool:

I pay around $10 everyday for lunch downtown so the $8 something it was for a fatburger, onion rings, and a lemonaide didn't seem that bad?

The manager shaking everyones hand when you came in was a cool touch too.

Ven
08-27-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by bspot
I think I might be the only person in this city that actually likes Fatburger. A burger with an egg on it? :drool:

You need to try the Husky King Of The Road burger :)

l8braker
08-27-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by bspot

I pay around $10 everyday for lunch downtown so the $8 something it was for a fatburger, onion rings, and a lemonaide didn't seem that bad?

The manager shaking everyones hand when you came in was a cool touch too.

Hey, i liked it from the start. We had a wicked experience there. I think it's more a hop on the anti-fat burger bandwagon.

403Gemini
08-27-2006, 10:29 PM
ill be honest i was only there the 1 time and it took fawking LONG to just order let alone get the food.

would i go back? oh probably, but im just a sucker haha

Nissanaddict
08-27-2006, 10:45 PM
I'm not on no bandwagon....I just didn't find the meat very good (very greasy, and meh) plus, the wait and price don't help.