PDA

View Full Version : wtb: 2 door 2003+ Accord Lip

Mr_John
08-14-2006, 08:26 PM
Looking for a full lip for my 2003 Honda Accord. Looking for used before I start looking for brand new. I'd prefer the OEM lip all around. Thanks.

Azn_Rice_Man
08-14-2006, 10:47 PM
The best deal I found for my friend and I are from Honda directly... I got the OEM aero kits for relatively cheap and factory painted, new... Roughly $1500 for the entire kit. But from my experience with the aftermarket parts for the 7th gen Accord coupe, the OEM ones are the best for value and fitment. Good luck on hunting some down!

Mr_John
08-15-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Azn_Rice_Man
The best deal I found for my friend and I are from Honda directly... I got the OEM aero kits for relatively cheap and factory painted, new... Roughly $1500 for the entire kit. But from my experience with the aftermarket parts for the 7th gen Accord coupe, the OEM ones are the best for value and fitment. Good luck on hunting some down!

I was planning on going OEM from Honda directly but I was hoping someone would've had a cheaper alternative before dishing out that much. Thanks though.

msommers
08-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Just throwing this out there cuz I have no idea but I have an EXR lip from a 92 if that will work for you?

Azn_Rice_Man
08-15-2006, 05:03 PM
Highly doubtful, cuz there's such a big generation gap... Even if it does, you'll need to mod it like crazy.