PDA

View Full Version : Break up advice .. Even beyonders break up.

Pages : [1] 2 3

JAYMEZ
05-18-2006, 03:12 AM
Is it me or is it really break up season this year? I currently broke up with the love of my life (4 years) and then 4 of my close friends broke up with there gfs (all over 2 years) . I know of 2 divorces close to family that are happening . I know of 6 other people that have broken up , not including all the movie stars all this year. I bump into people from my old school who all had very long relationships , they all broke up within the past month , wtf is going on ? Is this just in my circle of friends or is this happening all around???

p.s I miss my gf very badly.

redline_13000
05-18-2006, 03:36 AM
ya man its happening all over the place:confused:

djayz
05-18-2006, 04:49 AM
unfortunately hot weather and relationships dont work :dunno:

~Leah~
05-18-2006, 07:24 AM
Not to stir up old memories but I thought you and your gf broke up a couple months ago? I agree though... hot weather and relationships don't seem to mix well :( Thank god for golf.

DJ Lazy
05-18-2006, 07:34 AM
Tis the season... I know a friend of mine, her msn name was 50% single... so things are on the breaking point in her relationship.. :dunno:

+1 for being Single to begin with. :bigpimp:

Xtrema
05-18-2006, 08:12 AM
spring = cheating season

Gravy_83
05-18-2006, 08:14 AM
me and the new gf allmost broke up but were somehow able to settle issues that were pissing me off...but yeah seems like alot of people are as well that i know it sucks

romanianmagic10
05-18-2006, 09:02 AM
wow this could not have come at a better time. lol
:drama: that i went thru in the past 3 months.
:banghead: went out with her for 16 months everything was beautiful great girl motivated me turned me from one of those lil highschool fuck ups gangster wanna be into a graduate with a job at one of the most respected Bussines softwear in the world. Aniways everything goes good for like 16 months and then out of the sudden she turns 18 starts hangin out with the lowest of the low witch basiclly turned her into a bar hoper basiclly starting to tat mye like shit till i tolled her that i have a life to live to. blah blah blah we brake up then sha starts takin to me again to tell me that she has to find herself. I tolled her that she's gonna find herself drunk at a bar getting picked up and used by some guy or guys that are just lokkiin for some pussy. She said "Cris i'm not that type of girl" i said yeah didn't you say the same thing about your friend that lost her virginity on her 16 birthday while she was drunk getting doubleteamed by 2 dudes that she doesn't evan know!!!!!!

Nah guys the real thing is that the good old days that we heir about are over. Life is moving way to fast people don't have pacience anymore for things. women wanna be out on their own and do their own thing It's all about miss independent and bachelors. Basiclly what i am trying to say is that people in general are getting sluttier. i donno if it's just me or everyone else feels the same way. This new generation of girls that basiclly wanna control their boyfrinds and be with theif besties or what ever they call their friends at all times. :whipped:.
Well what ever i just finished packin 16 months of pictures cards gifts ect. in a box taped that bitch and threw it in the bassement.

As for what i do now :..... well basiclly the same thing that girls thinck they do to guys FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Aleks
05-18-2006, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
Is it me or is it really break up season this year? I currently broke up with the love of my life (4 years) and then 4 of my close friends broke up with there gfs (all over 2 years) . I know of 2 divorces close to family that are happening . I know of 6 other people that have broken up , not including all the movie stars all this year. I bump into people from my old school who all had very long relationships , they all broke up within the past month , wtf is going on ? Is this just in my circle of friends or is this happening all around???

4 years? That is rough. All the best to you in the future man. Keep your chin up, it will take some time to get over such a long relationship!

romanianmagic10
05-18-2006, 09:06 AM
ohh almost forgot stampede.. the busiest time of the year for private detectors. i don't evan wanna have a girlfriend during stampede due to all the stupid hornny dogs goin around and trying to mack on every girl. IF your single at least leave it up in style don't go for everything that moves lol

Aleks
05-18-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by romanianmagic10
ohh almost forgot stampede.. the busiest time of the year for private detectors. i don't evan wanna have a girlfriend during stampede due to all the stupid hornny dogs goin around and trying to mack on every girl. IF your single at least leave it up in style don't go for everything that moves lol

Yes because the girl HAS to cheat on her BF if someone hits on her hey.

romanianmagic10
05-18-2006, 09:29 AM
Well with all do respect i don't feel about it that way but fuck me i tend to loose my temper really fast when there is some triehard drunk cowboy walkin around and checkin her out and sain shit that gets me mad. plus it was all over the news on global right afert spambede. People went on TV sayin that stampede is turning into the place where people go to get laid. If private detectives where on global saying that during stampede is when they make most of their bussines? there is only so muh you can say!!!

yellowsnow
05-18-2006, 09:36 AM
The best you can do now is stop all contact with her until you feel like you can forget about her. two things will happen, you will get over her faster, she will miss you and come crawling back :devil:

romanianmagic10
05-18-2006, 09:46 AM
man i miss mine to but shit life is short, and what yellowsnow is taking about uis true as hel they will crawl back especially if there is that special first boyfrined conection like in my case. They just wanna see if there is more out there for them if there is they'll take it if there isn't teil come back but don't do it. There is no point. My ex girl tried it and i tolled her straight up that that i don't wanna see her again evan tho it hurt me but it had to be done. she said that i should give her another chance and i'm was like, if you had to go refind yourself then you lied to me when you tolled me you love me and you wanna be with me. So i was saving all this money for her graduation big limo just for me and her hotel room saved up about 4 grand cause her 18 was commin up to. Well no girlfriend but money so the next day i've spend 15 hundred on clothes and the rest on my car lol

MIWYFSHOTTER
05-18-2006, 10:00 AM
Damn that is crazy. How chould she possibly break up with a rich guy that owns a Supra. Her next guy will be a tramp and you'll see, she'll come back.

snade831
05-18-2006, 10:43 AM
Is it me or is it really break up season this year? I currently broke up with the love of my life (4 years)

If you dont mind me asking, why would you break up with the love of your life?

Gen4Accord
05-18-2006, 10:43 AM
crazy me and my gf just broke up like a week ago... weird
were still friends so we will see how it goes haha

/////AMG
05-18-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by snade831
If you dont mind me asking, why would you break up with the love of your life?

By the sounds of it, it was the other way around.

DeeK
05-18-2006, 11:04 AM
I just had a 3 year relationship end on tuesday night.. we were on and off for the past 4 months trying to make things work.. but she needs to find some balance in her life.. I'm too stable for her right now I guess.

My good friend had her 3 year relationship end like 3 weeks ago.

buddy of mine lost his relationship about a month ago..

It's happening all over.. wtf

joyridder
05-18-2006, 11:11 AM
I brokeup w/ my BF after 4 yrs too! Strange what hot weather does to a person....:dunno:

shawtie
05-18-2006, 11:13 AM
wow thats really weird.......maybe move to alaska?? lol

thinmyster
05-18-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by joyridder
I am brokeup w/ my BF after 4 yrs too! Strange was hot weather does to a person....:dunno:
uh oh not a good thing to say here :D i'm going to quote it so you cant take it back

joyridder
05-18-2006, 11:20 AM
^^haha well he is on here too, so he'll read that later too....

WWJAI
05-18-2006, 11:36 AM
romanianmagic10...good too see you have lots of input in this thread but seriously..your spelling is ridiculous. you gotta work on that

tolled is spelt told...pacience is spelt patience..brake up is break up...and the list just goes on....

DeeK
05-18-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by WWJAI
romanianmagic10...good too see you have lots of input in this thread but seriously..your spelling is ridiculous. you gotta work on that

tolled is spelt told...pacience is spelt patience..brake up is break up...and the list just goes on....

I still dont understand this part of what he said...

"of the low witch basiclly turned her into a bar hoper basiclly starting to tat mye like shit till i tolled her that i have a life to live "

2002civic
05-18-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by WWJAI

:rofl:

thinmyster
05-18-2006, 11:44 AM
haha i was going to say something but was too lazy break ups for teh loss FTL

2002civic
Originally posted by DeeK

"of the low witch basiclly turned her into a bar hoper basiclly starting to tat mye like shit till i tolled her that i have a life to live "
i think he means" of the low which basically turned her into a bar hopper, basically starting to treat me like shit till i told her that i have a life to live" :dunno:

shawtie
I stopped trying to read his posts........cant understand them at all

WWJAI
05-18-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by DeeK

I have no idea what he was trying to say neither.:dunno:

thinmyster
05-18-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by romanianmagic10
went out with her for 16 months everything was beautiful great girl motivated me turned me from one of those lil highschool fuck ups gangster wanna be into a graduate with a job at one of the most respected Bussines softwear in the world.

It's too bad she didnt get to you sooner when they taught everyone to read and write :D

just playin buddy good luck

edited for corrections:D

jcrules99
05-18-2006, 11:49 AM
my uncles getting a divorce right now too :confused:

thats weird, but all i can say is summer = skirts :poosie:

+1 for single life :bigpimp:

/////AMG
05-18-2006, 11:52 AM
I brokeup w/ my BF after 4 yrs too! Strange what hot weather does to a person....:dunno:

What fi you're Jamez's ex?:eek:

Originally posted by Cheeky
I stopped trying to read his posts........cant understand them at all

I couldn't even start!

shawtie
05-18-2006, 11:53 AM

Jimmy99
05-18-2006, 12:04 PM
My g/f broke up with me last month :dunno: Out of the blue it was done. We were going to Cancun in September/October and I was going to propose on the beach :cry: What gives?? :thumbsdow

Genjuro
05-18-2006, 12:08 PM
yeah my gf and i just broke up after a 3 1/2 year relationship..........

method
05-18-2006, 12:11 PM
jeez, everything is going great with my girlfriend! :dunno:

now that I said that she'll probably leave me :D knock on wood!

joyridder
05-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG

What fi you're Jamez's ex?:eek:

No I assure you I am not....:nut:

romanianmagic10
05-18-2006, 12:30 PM
for those who can't read my spelling i would like to apolagize. I want you to know that i only learned english a litle over 4 years ago. not evan a canadian citizen yet. And what i was trying to say is that she started hangin out with sluts and is probably on the way to turning into 1, that make any sence? Jesus you guys keep sweeting me heir like this country ain't made up of esl people. Just trying to fit in that's all.

PS: If there is any laides heir that want to offer their free consultation on tutoring me in hopes of improving my english plsease come forward :devil:

nadroj23
05-18-2006, 12:50 PM
+100000 for single life woot been for almost 2 years now, put lots of money in my other car just got a new one, and yeah its so much easier not having to deal with all that shit. the time will come when its the right person and until then no point in looking, love will find you.

WeDgE
05-18-2006, 02:41 PM
Mine ended our 5yr relationship a couple months ago, as well. Silly women, don't know a great thing even if it kicked them in the face. Oh well, her loss! Mwahahhaha... :D

Neil4Speed
05-18-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by nadroj23
+100000 for single life woot been for almost 2 years now, put lots of money in my other car just got a new one, and yeah its so much easier not having to deal with all that shit. the time will come when its the right person and until then no point in looking, love will find you.

Way to be man, A good thought for sure.

rony_espana
05-18-2006, 02:50 PM

^thats what my 40 year old friend used to say. love still hasn't found him :nut:

BTW: everything's good with my relationship......then again I'm married so its a little harder to break up :D :

Xtrema
05-18-2006, 02:53 PM

Haha, pretty confident for a 20yr old.

Check back in 10 years.

yellowsnow
05-18-2006, 02:56 PM
girls are weird.. i thought my gf was really pissed at me yesterday, and we didn't talk the entire car ride home. then today she calls me up for lunch and told me she just wanted to be alone that day... she's gonna break up with me!!.... :cry: we were just having dinner last night celebrating our friend's bday

~Leah~
05-18-2006, 03:01 PM
Sometimes we just want to be alone.... you guys need your guy time, we need our time

rony_espana
05-18-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by yellowsnow
girls are weird.. i thought my gf was really pissed at me yesterday, and we didn't talk the entire car ride home. then today she calls me up for lunch and told me she just wanted to be alone that day... she's gonna break up with me!!.... :cry: we were just having dinner last night celebrating our friend's bday

you should read this:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130375

from Ask Leo

nadroj23
05-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

Haha, pretty confident for a 20yr old.

Check back in 10 years.

yeah im pretty confident thats because i know what i want before i want a relationship, i want a career a house my life kinda set before i have to worry about another person. i have been in relationships dont take that the wrong way, and i feel at this point in my life thats not what i am lookin for. why lie to myself and the other person if its truly not what i want. but whatever comes along comes along. im not out there lookin for it. im not goin to turn anything down either that comes my way and makes my life a whole lot better, but right now my priorities are with my career. thats all i meant by that.

joyridder
05-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by ~Leah~
Sometimes we just want to be alone.... you guys need your guy time, we need our time

and giving us our time will only benefit you guys in the long run, its our way of dealing with the vented up bitchiness.......or atleast for me..ahaha

dezinr
05-18-2006, 03:09 PM
It is quite strange that all these break ups are happening...maybe its just me but would it be fair to say that a city like Calgary with its stong economy have anything to do with it. Just from watching on the outside I find a lot of times breaks up occur from one person wanting to push career forward, make the money while the oppotunity is available.

Many beyonders are from different cultural backrounds , from time I spent in Barcelona there was more emphasis place on living life, enjoying time with family and loved ones. Money was not the most important drving factor in one's life. Which meant they did not work themsleves into the ground.

As much as it is great to see a booming economy in our city...people are working more and more to keep up or take advantage of the boom which to me seems to put alot of strain and added stress onto many relationships.

Too much working to live rather living to work.

Hopefully everything works out for all those going through a rough time.

nadroj23
05-18-2006, 03:13 PM
^^ i totally agree with that, most people do want to make the money while they can. see im single so i dont have to worry about putting strain on a relationship. but obviously when that time comes i will be more focued on my relationships with gf/wife/family then work because i will already have a set career and wont have to push as hard to get where i want to be.

dezinr
05-18-2006, 03:16 PM
^^ i totally agree with that, most people do want to make the money while they can. see im single so i dont have to worry about putting strain on a relationship. but obviously when that time comes i will be more focued on my relationships with gf/wife/family then work because i will already have a set career and wont have to push as hard to get where i want to be.

I'm on the same road man. I've focused on school and career pretty hardcore these past few years. That way I will be able to put the energy into a relationship when the time is right and not just into my career. However, I will admit I love to work so for now the situation works great, I only neglect myself and not someone else.

aram1000
05-18-2006, 03:35 PM
sad to hear about all the break ups on here, hopefully it means u are bound for something better, me and my gf have managed to stick it out despite a lot of drama as of late, so we will see where it goes, tho there are days i think we are gonna break up, i hate those days, but see what happens and hope this string of break ups and the hot weather doesn't effect me

HybridTheory
05-18-2006, 03:51 PM
Wow, that's crazy how there's so many breakups...but +1 for being single for me. Right now I'm focused on improving myself, getting myself to where I want to be. I'm working hard trying to get my career in line since I'm graduating in a month and also I'm trying to improve my health by losing weight. So those are my main two priorities right now. I think if I were to be in a relationship, I would be a bad gf since I have so many other things going on right now. And a guy deserves better than a girl that's too caught up in herself.

nadroj23
05-18-2006, 03:54 PM
^^ aswell as a girl deserves better then a guy caught up in himself.

dezinr
05-18-2006, 03:57 PM
^^ aswell as a girl deserves better then a guy caught up in himself. :werd:

2002civic
05-18-2006, 04:00 PM
hmm im going on 4 years in august and everythings fine *knocks on wood*:dunno:

skandalouz_08
05-18-2006, 04:02 PM

and giving us our time will only benefit you guys in the long run, its our way of dealing with the vented up bitchiness.......or atleast for me..ahaha

It doesn't work for all women though, Back in December I gave my gf the time she requested only to find myself dumped a week later.... why? because she wanted time to see if she liked this other guy better than me :bullshit: :guns: :banghead:

95EagleAWD
05-18-2006, 04:02 PM
+1 for bein' single!!

Also, :werd: on the skirts and tanktops... gotta love warm weather. Time to troll the river valley for ladies!

nadroj23
05-18-2006, 04:08 PM
man come downtown at lunch and wow......walking through td you get all the younger and older ladies, its awesome so many tight pants and skirts.

dezinr
05-18-2006, 04:13 PM
man come downtown at lunch and wow......walking through td you get all the younger and older ladies, its awesome so many tight pants and skirts. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: For working downtown....gotta love Stephen Ave. in summer.

frostyda9
05-18-2006, 05:11 PM
Good post dezinr :thumbsup: Quite possible.

I didn't break up with anyone as of late, but my ex did...so I shall promptly be resuming the booty call arrangement :rofl:

Darkane
05-18-2006, 05:26 PM
Hot weather doesnt break people up. Hot weather makes the weak... weaker. :whipped: :guns: :burnout:

RickDaTuner
05-18-2006, 05:29 PM
damn +1 for the Break up...

James dood, you still have your other Bitches:thumbsup:

snowcatxx87
05-18-2006, 05:47 PM
^^ aswell as a girl deserves better then a guy caught up in himself.

That was my last error :(

"You love your car too much"

Now, its just me and her ;) (the car)

Jokes a side, +1 for single, but sometimes you feel like you would love to have someone there, like a GF. The guys just dont cut it sometimes...

Hey, I have a problem guys..

"Stop being a little bitch"

HybridTheory
05-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by snowcatxx87

That was my last error :(

"You love your car too much"

Now, its just me and her ;) (the car)

Jokes a side, +1 for single, but sometimes you feel like you would love to have someone there, like a GF. The guys just dont cut it sometimes...

Hey, I have a problem guys..

"Stop being a little bitch"

I agree with that...sometimes I get that feeling that as much as your friends are there for you, sometimes its just different having a bf or gf. But in the long run, that feeling passes.

Tyler883
05-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

M_K_3
05-18-2006, 07:04 PM
last night :'( i know how u guys feel man :'(

dave101
05-18-2006, 08:08 PM
god damnit i just broke up with mine after reading this thread. curse this fucking thread. i miss her already:guns:

95EagleAWD
05-18-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Tyler883

When someone kisses her, I wonder if they will think of your cock in her mouth. :devil:

Yeah, my ex-gfs guy after me was a douche. I always had a smirk on my face knowing that whatever he did, I did it first.

:bigpimp:

vtec4life
05-19-2006, 12:09 AM
ya its weird man it seems like everyones breaking up yet there are no single girls around!!!!! lol....but if a girl ever breaks up with you, you gotta look at it like she doesnt deserve you. Guys have to learn to be confident and think any girl would be lucky to be with them. sitting at home and worrying doesnt make them come back...be a MAN...dont take shit from anyone...dont let anyone take your pride...besides its alot cheaper being single lol. the best relationships are the ones that come when your not looking for one so just live your life and good things will happen.

M_K_3
05-19-2006, 12:25 AM
single life is gay.... fuck i miss this girl :'(

Ashkente
05-19-2006, 12:29 AM
Yeah, that's fucked...3 couples I know ended looong term relationships (3+ years) just recently.

jcrules99
05-19-2006, 12:36 AM
In a relationship, the Person with the least interest has the most control.

i have lived by that for as long as i can remember

Darkane
05-19-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by M_K_3
single life is gay.... fuck i miss this girl :'(

Dude your 16. Go get your brother to boot for you, drink in a forest and puke then go home by 11. :thumbsup:

Speed_69
05-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by jcrules99
In a relationship, the Person with the least interest has the most control.

i have lived by that for as long as i can remember
whoa that's actually pretty true

nadroj23
05-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by vtec4life
ya its weird man it seems like everyones breaking up yet there are no single girls around!!!!! lol....but if a girl ever breaks up with you, you gotta look at it like she doesnt deserve you. Guys have to learn to be confident and think any girl would be lucky to be with them. sitting at home and worrying doesnt make them come back...be a MAN...dont take shit from anyone...dont let anyone take your pride...besides its alot cheaper being single lol. the best relationships are the ones that come when your not looking for one so just live your life and good things will happen.

true true just live life dont let the little things get you down, back to what i said before love will find you, you try to hard then you become picky and your standards start to get to high for me thats what happened anyways. girls have to learn how to be confident aswell, they cant always depend on other people, not saying that all women are like this but i know quite a few ladies that cant go a day without a bf and to me thats fuckin retarded. but yeah just my 2 cents everybody will find love at one point in their lives whether it be right now or years down the road.

skandalouz_08
05-19-2006, 11:07 AM
^^^^So true, Just gotta be confident knowing there is someone out there for you who is probably better than the person you just had. As much as you miss that person just know that you always have friends that are there for you.

JAYMEZ
05-19-2006, 11:17 AM
^^ Yah its hard to think that way , its been 2 months and I still miss her like crazy (hence why im in Europe right now).. silly girls

KAVIE
05-19-2006, 11:32 AM
I hear you guys, my cheated on me after three years over christmas. Bitch

M_K_3
05-19-2006, 11:36 AM
i know im 16.... but theres no one like this girl..... i try and look at other girls dont find any good looking..( i looked at porn) lol nothingworks i miss her :'(

sexualbanana
05-19-2006, 12:18 PM

Go find her best friend. :poosie:

JAYMEZ
05-19-2006, 12:42 PM
^^ lol her bestfriend is getting married . I hate women atm. damn biotches.. i love my car now :D

But moving to Australia on the gold coast should be a nice remedy for missing her.

I guess if thinks are meant to be , I will be with her at another time , who knows.

Aleks
05-19-2006, 12:45 PM
i know im 16.... but theres no one like this girl..... i try and look at other girls dont find any good looking..( i looked at porn) lol nothingworks i miss her :'(

Dude, If you're 16 go out and hit as many girls as you can. Once you turn 18 the 16 and 17 year olds become jail bait. You lucky SOB take advantage now Trust me on this. hahaha

No relationship at that age will work long term. just enjoy your youth! :poosie:

snade831
05-19-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by dave101
god damnit i just broke up with mine after reading this thread. curse this fucking thread. i miss her already:guns:

what the hell?

JAYMEZ
05-19-2006, 12:49 PM

Just take your time man , i remember breakin up with my gf when i was 16 , it sucked ass. But dont go out and be a lil man whore eather lol, take ur time finding hot women , its worth it. Just play sports and shit or make yourself buff as hell and the women might come to you hahah

dave101
05-19-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by snade831

what the hell?

ha well, i realized i was basically her bitch. She kinda started to brush me off about 2 weeks ago....doesnt call anymore........i'm the one who always has to make things right.......she always has to be the hardass.....ask her to talk and doesnt reply......so i told her its now up to her when she wants to talk. i'm not gonna worry about it anymore. you guys helped me see the light!:thumbsup:

i guess its just harder because she was my first real "love" and my first tits and pussy:poosie: haha. oh well. i'm only 17:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

M_K_3
05-19-2006, 03:59 PM
thanks guys but me and her are trying to work out some things..... i hope it works.... but if not ill do something else i dont know .... lol P.s im pretty big as is

95EagleAWD
05-19-2006, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Aleks

Dude, If you're 16 go out and hit as many girls as you can. Once you turn 18 the 16 and 17 year olds become jail bait.

No they don't!

You can shag a 17 year old all night long if you're over 18 in this country!!

M_K_3
05-19-2006, 05:50 PM
^ lol and u know alll about it hahahah

Gondi Stylez
05-19-2006, 10:16 PM
:werd: to being broken up with

its sucks ass but keep your head high and your friends close... soon you will realize that he/she was the loser and not you!

:thumbsup: for sexy summer clothes!

M_K_3
05-20-2006, 01:12 PM
well me and her are working things out now.... hope everything works out for me and her....... and allll you guys/ girls

M_K_3
05-20-2006, 01:27 PM
jaymez, lol buddy im pretty sure any girl would go for u.... ive seen that supra and trust me IF i was a homo ud be mine AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KIDDDING!!!!

Unknown303
05-20-2006, 02:08 PM
You young people are crazy. getting worked up over girls is rediculous. You just have to sit back waste money on the good things in life and went you accidentally run into a girl someday that wows you from the first moment, you'll know what to do.

Hope i don't curse myself by posting in this forum but i met my girlfriend at the most random moment, six months after i quit smoking and drinking, and i was just getting my life back on track. Since then we nearly broke up when she was moving 10 hours away but in the end neither of us could pull the plug, so we made things work and now we live together. I'm still planning a life and am trying to accomplish the goals i've set out for myself and she's doing the same. We just co-exist and take it a step at a time. Now we are at about a year and a half and things are still great.

Umm the point is, it takes time to find someone. You can't be aggressively hunting for someone, thats a one night stand. Its a unitentional meeting that develops into something. Thats just my opinion, i'm not doctor phil. Just wanted to give my two cents.

M_K_3
05-20-2006, 02:14 PM
^ hope it stays good for u man..... and this girl is amazing i dont swear any more, i work hard its werid cause im only 16 but shes good to me, we are working things out right now....

Hakkola
05-20-2006, 02:22 PM
jaymez, lol buddy im pretty sure any girl would go for u.... ive seen that supra and trust me IF i was a homo ud be mine AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KIDDDING!!!!

haha. too bad they aren't really into cars.

rony_espana
05-20-2006, 02:23 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Billy
05-20-2006, 02:26 PM
yea must be the hot weather, oh well, time for the mini skirts! :hitit:

95EagleAWD
05-20-2006, 05:01 PM
^ lol and u know alll about it hahahah

:poosie:

Originally posted by Billy
yea must be the hot weather, oh well, time for the mini skirts! :hitit:

Amen!

M_K_3
05-20-2006, 05:20 PM
yeah damn only if girls knew about cars..... if your good looks cant get them and the cars cant get them, shit ur screwd... but good luck to all u guys man its sucks going threw a break up...